Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

What is the best eviction in the history of Big Brother?

Old 04-08-2013, 22:03
JordanC55
Forum Member

What eviction do you think was the best one in Big Brother? It can either be the way it was done or the person who was evicted? I seem to remember Andy Stone in a horse drawn carriage and someone being evicted when playing fancy dress hide and seek (did that happen)
JordanC55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 04-08-2013, 22:06
BMLisa
Forum Member

Nikki's first eviction.

Such a positive and lovely one and her little face when she realised she was loved.

2nd Place (much as I hate to say it) is Faye because on her BOTS interview she showed up the hatchet editing done on her and Aaron's relationship.

I don't like Nasty evictions, even if I'm so chuffed a hM IS out I hate the reception.
BMLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 22:07
Fanntastik
Forum Member

Kat BB9 or Sezer BB7.
Fanntastik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 22:15
Fried Kickin
Forum Member

Sezer's face was
Kirk Norcross also pulled an too .. 30 seconds before his eviction the crowd had been cheering Kirk
Fried Kickin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 22:16
Gaz22
Forum Member

Science Vs Maxwell has to be up there. All the HMs in that one were so sure Science was going that no-one sat beside him on the sofas when it was announced.
Gaz22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 22:17
GottaBeAdored
Forum Member

I enjoyed Sylvia (?) BB9 because it was hours after her and Jen going on about justice will be done tonight because Mo had the audacity to be spat on.

Cassidy and Kirk double eviction in the Celeb version was brilliant also. Never seen this forum so joyful as on that night.
GottaBeAdored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 22:18
Master Ozzy
Forum Member

It has got to be Maxwell VS Science without a doubt. Anyone who was around here during BB6 please think back!!! This forum was crazy!! Campaigns were in overdrive to get Maxwell out that week and I don't think any of us thought it would happen but it was great when it did! For him to go against Science was amazing too as nobody in the house saw him as a threat.
Master Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 22:19
In Arcadia Ego
Forum Member

I don't think Sezer BB7 or Kat BB9 could have been any better if they'd been scripted. Evictions that are a surprise to the whole house are best, especially if the evictee is smugging it up RIGHT BEFORE their name is called.

I doubt we're going to see them bettered, either. HMs these days never get quite as complacent about their safety from eviction - perhaps because there have been so many "shocks" in the past.
In Arcadia Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 22:20
xeo
Forum Member

Nikki's first eviction.

Such a positive and lovely one and her little face when she realised she was loved.

2nd Place (much as I hate to say it) is Faye because on her BOTS interview she showed up the hatchet editing done on her and Aaron's relationship.

I don't like Nasty evictions, even if I'm so chuffed a hM IS out I hate the reception.
What was the deal with her getting evicted in the first place? I wasn't really savvy back then so I didn't question it. As far as I know people loved her so was it just a case of people voting out one of the favourites?
xeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 22:23
BMLisa
Forum Member

I enjoyed Sylvia (?) BB9 because it was hours after her and Jen going on about justice will be done tonight because Mo had the audacity to be spat on.

Not that Mo got spat on but the way you've described the situation!
BMLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 22:24
Luxray
Forum Member

Sezer - his face was a picture.
Luxray is offline   Reply With Quote
fisch
Forum Member

Kat in her dressing gown was brill
fisch is offline   Reply With Quote
missbeenie
Forum Member

Kat, please don't take all my friends big brother. Excellent eviction, I still laugh till today.

Science vs Maxwell, the shock on Maxwells face was classic.

Stuart being evicted in the middle of the party and him letting go of the ballon as he heard he was being evicted, was also a classic.
missbeenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 22:25
Cloudy2
Forum Member

What was the deal with her getting evicted in the first place? I wasn't really savvy back then so I didn't question it. As far as I know people loved her so was it just a case of people voting out one of the favourites?
A new h/m Jane I think broke the rules and so BB put every h/m up on an evict vote. Nikki was popular in favourite h/m polls but she was also disliked and topped least favourite h/m polls. She was evicted fair and square and the re-entry of Nikki started the decline of BB, something it has never recovered from.
Cloudy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
TheManWhoLaughs
Forum Member

Campaigns were in overdrive to get Maxwell out that week and I don't think any of us thought it would happen but it was great when it did!
Only time I ever voted for an eviction Loved Craig having to go to Science's eviction party too.

I know some people love the ABCD eviction last series, but I liked Arron more than Conor or Becky, so I liked it less than most.

The other ones I found really satisfying were:
- Alison vs Sandy/Jonny (best side of the house winning and the attention-whore going home )
- Ben beating Govan (obvious result, but it shocked the house which was great!)
- Freddy vs Marcus (thought he'd never leave...)
- Luke finally leaving in BB9 despite being up against almost the entire house
TheManWhoLaughs is offline   Reply With Quote
smokencheese
Inactive Member

Grace
Sezer
Natalie Cassidy
smokencheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 22:26
tigger40
Forum Member

i think it was BB5
they were all enjoying a party and while they were all dancing away stu got called to Diary room and was told he had been evicted and had to leave straight away
tigger40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 22:27
desmenelope
Forum Member

Benedict! I was gutted to see him go but the chair theft and parting shot to Luke S were too funny
desmenelope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 22:28
Arcana
Forum Member

Lesleh
Arcana is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
elise..x
Forum Member

This was definitely one of my favourites as well! I did not understand their reaction to this situation at all - their over the top crying when Dennis was removed as if a close family member had just died was just bizarre and the fact they thought they were in the right was just hilarious, still can't believe that all occurred because of a smudge of a painting

P.s. "you wouldn't do that to a Monet"
elise..x is offline   Reply With Quote
TheManWhoLaughs
Forum Member

Benedict! I was gutted to see him go but the chair theft and parting shot to Luke S were too funny
Hated the result of him going, but definitely the second best exit ever after Grace ('you're certainly no lady', 'neither are you, you moose' )
TheManWhoLaughs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 22:31
elise..x
Forum Member

i think it was BB5
they were all enjoying a party and while they were all dancing away stu got called to Diary room and was told he had been evicted and had to leave straight away
Anyone have a clip of this? Can't find one on youtube
elise..x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 22:32
Salv*
Forum Member

Adele BB3
Maxwell BB6
Sezer BB7
Sylvia BB9.... Jen saying to Mo, "justice will be served"
Kat BB9
Kris BB10
Natalie Cassidy CBB9