Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

I Missed the show last night.. What happened to Sam :O

Old 16-08-2013, 14:40
xfactorisgr8
Forum Member

Hi, I missed the show last night but just saw the bookies odds and they have sam as one of the favourites to go I thought he would be the safest out of them
xfactorisgr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 16-08-2013, 14:41
WhyHelloWorld
Inactive Member

They have him as THE favourite to go on most now.

Basically he said he didn't care about the money then went completely out of character and attacked Dexter for trying to take the money. Got quite aggressive about it and bitched about Dexter to the rest of the group.
WhyHelloWorld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2013, 14:43
bottleofbest
Forum Member

Sam had a go at Dexter; it wasn't even that big; I think some on here are over exaggerating.
He made a passing comment to Dexter when Dexter said something. It was something like "Did you ****!"
Then when Dexter asked him to sit down and have a conversation with him Sam said something like "I am going to stand."
Not really that bad unless I have missed something?!
bottleofbest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2013, 14:43
xfactorisgr8
Forum Member

They have him as THE favourite to go on most now.

Basically he said he didn't care about the money then went completely out of character and attacked Dexter for trying to take the money. Got quite aggressive about it and bitched about Dexter to the rest of the group.
bad sam.

I hope he doesnt go I think a Gina vs Sam vs Dexter final 3 would be one of the most anticipated in years!
xfactorisgr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2013, 14:44
gavinfarrelly
Forum Member

He showed himself to be extremely bitter and quite nasty IMO.

I dont care about him pulling Dexter up on anything. Its the way he did it.
gavinfarrelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2013, 14:45
BabelBrook
Forum Member

Sam had a go at Dexter; it wasn't even that big; I think some on here are over exaggerating.
He made a passing comment to Dexter when Dexter said something. It was something like "Did you ****!"
Then when Dexter asked him to sit down and have a conversation with him Sam said something like "I am going to stand."
Quite a lot if that's the sum total you recall.
BabelBrook is offline   Reply With Quote
WhyHelloWorld
Inactive Member

Well you seem to have missed the whole entire thing really, haven't you?
WhyHelloWorld is offline   Reply With Quote
sherisgirl
Forum Member

Thats how I saw it when I watched this morning.

I would rather Charlie went tonight, cant stand her.
sherisgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
ryanr554
Forum Member

He basically came across as bitter and twisted because Dexter was going to win the money that Sam supposedly didn't care about. Instead Dexter just got immunity from eviction.
ryanr554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2013, 14:46
gcmac
Forum Member

Basically the Gina and dexter fans have realised Sam is the biggest threat to them winning the show so are voting in mass to evict him before the lines open for vote to win. I personally don't believe he did anything wrong last night except speak his mind about Dexter, the same way Charlie, Sophie and the twins did at different times. But the Dexter fans have taken this as their opportunity to pounce and evict him.
gcmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2013, 14:46
bottleofbest
Forum Member

Well you seem to have missed the whole entire thing really, haven't you?
I think maybe I need to give it a re-watch then because I really didn't notice anything that bad and I am a Dexter fan.
bottleofbest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2013, 14:47
strictlyawesome
Forum Member

[quote=BabelBrook;67953629]
Not really that bad unless I have missed something?![/QUOTE]

Quite a lot if that's the sum total you recall.
I missed last nights show too. What's your take on it ?
strictlyawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2013, 14:48
white tigress
Forum Member

He showed himself to be extremely bitter and quite nasty IMO.

I dont care about him pulling Dexter up on anything. Its the way he did it.
Well put--Sam's the 'Bellend' here. Jealous & nasty & arrogant rude boy! Disappointed us ALL ever since he woke up this week.
white tigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2013, 14:51
BabelBrook
Forum Member

I missed last nights show too. What's your take on it ?
I often think it best for people to make their own minds up and watch it. We often put our own slants on it to some extent although considering Sam's eviction odds It seems the larger part of those who bet think he was a bit of an arse.
BabelBrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2013, 14:51
wotnot
Forum Member

Hi, I missed the show last night but just saw the bookies odds and they have sam as one of the favourites to go I thought he would be the safest out of them
First he killed all of the rest of the almost extinct species on the planet, he then robbed a couple of pensioners and drowned some puppies and kittens Or so you'd think
wotnot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2013, 14:52
Nigelk
Forum Member

Can you get it on i-player? It is a unmissable episode were Sam chances of winning the show probably self- destructed
Nigelk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2013, 14:53
Verence
Forum Member

He also said "It makes me sick that he (Dexter) is in the final"
Verence is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2013, 14:55
crisis3
Forum Member

we all saw Sam's true self.......and it wasn't very pretty. that's all you need to know.
crisis3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2013, 14:55
big brother 9
Forum Member

he was furious that his plan to take the money didnt work and that dexter had a place in the final.

very bitter boy
big brother 9 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2013, 14:57
strictlyawesome
Forum Member

I often think it best for people to make their own minds up and watch it. We often put our own slants on it to some extent although considering Sam's eviction odds It seems the larger part of those who bet think he was a bit of an arse.
Oh ok, I must try and watch when I get home then and make up my own mind before the eviction
Old 16-08-2013, 14:59
strictlyawesome
Forum Member

Can you get it on i-player? It is a unmissable episode were Sam chances of winning the show probably self- destructed
Really was it that bad ? Gosh I'd better make sure I watch it !
Old 16-08-2013, 15:02
bettyboom43
Forum Member

How did Sams plan to take the money not work, he took the largest sum of money. If he wanted the money he would have taken a lower sum of money. Really don;t understand why everyone is so against Sam. Sam was annoyed that Dexter pretended that he wasn't interested in the money and is on a journey and then attempted to take the money. Just be honest and say you want the money.
bettyboom43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2013, 15:17
Grumpy pants
Forum Member

How did Sams plan to take the money not work, he took the largest sum of money. If he wanted the money he would have taken a lower sum of money. Really don;t understand why everyone is so against Sam. Sam was annoyed that Dexter pretended that he wasn't interested in the money and is on a journey and then attempted to take the money. Just be honest and say you want the money.
It was the way he went about it thought that caused him the most damage. The names he called Dexter were nasty.
Grumpy pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2013, 15:23
Sweet_Princess
Forum Member

Sam showed his true colours and now he will be evicted on Friday
Sweet_Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2013, 15:25
Butterface
Forum Member

Well put--Sam's the 'Bellend' here. Jealous & nasty & arrogant rude boy! Disappointed us ALL ever since he woke up this week.
Spot on !
Butterface is offline   Reply With Quote