Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Katie Price has had her Baby

Closed Thread
Old 18-09-2013, 16:08
Val_Beam
Forum Member

Maybe the whole thing was a phantom pregnancy then- that would explain the shawls and scarfs in a heatwave, the vagueness about due dates, the mystery birth in a mystery hospital in a mystery country and then the proud parents presenting the world with............a blanket.

(I AM joking btw)
Lol,maybe dan will come to her rescue and give her one of his twins..........I'm joking as well lol
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 18-09-2013, 16:43
MRS W
Forum Member

You have to salute her to a certain extent though.she takes the p!ss out of some mag,then and they offer her large sums of money to do an exclusive on a blanket,and they wonder why the sales are dropping lol.
Aye that is true! You have to wonder what her next stunt will be she seems to become more desperate by the day!
Old 18-09-2013, 16:50
janna
Inactive Member

Aye that is true! You have to wonder what her next stunt will be she seems to become more desperate by the day!
Maybe next weeks Closer will have an endearing picture of them taking the moses basket for a stroll. Can't wait for that. I LOVE a sweet moses basket.
janna is offline Follow this poster on Twitter  
Old 18-09-2013, 17:02
Cym
Forum Member

She didn't say she wasn't having twins and then had them unexpectedly, she hinted she was having twins when she would have known damn well she wasn't, Or are you saying the sonographer mistakenly saw an extra baby that didn't exist at the scan? Honestly- the lengths people go to defend the indefensible.
Excuse me but I have no reason to defend a grown woman who is perfectly capable of defending herself, and what is this defend business anyway, this is supposed to be a debate not a bloody war !!!!
It was her pregnancy and her business, if you need to buy into it then thats your problem, but dont use my alternative view point as an excuse for a personal rant about someone you dont even know
Old 18-09-2013, 17:10
janna
Inactive Member

Lol,maybe dan will come to her rescue and give her one of his twins..........I'm joking as well lol
Maybe she HAD twins and there will be a big reveal soon.
A sort of Piers Morgan "TA-DAAAA" moment .
Old 18-09-2013, 17:15
MRS W
Forum Member

Maybe next weeks Closer will have an endearing picture of them taking the moses basket for a stroll. Can't wait for that. I LOVE a sweet moses basket.
Aww that would be sweet they could hold a handle of the basket each
Old 18-09-2013, 17:16
Supercell
Forum Member

More of the Splash news pap pics of the blanket in this DM article http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...t-Riviera.html

They must have mentioned that they had a doctors appointment to the photographers as these seem to be there rather than near her house!
Old 18-09-2013, 17:29
janna
Inactive Member

More of the Splash news pap pics of the blanket in this DM article http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...t-Riviera.html

They must have mentioned that they had a doctors appointment to the photographers as these seem to be there rather than near her house!
"The couple smiled and held hands while baby Jett appeared to be asleep hidden under a blanket."
.....of course he was.
Old 18-09-2013, 17:31
Betty Britain

Pictures taken in a public area ..
Old 18-09-2013, 17:32
Blue Eyed lady
Forum Member

I never have been nor will I ever be a KP fan.

A lot of things she's done in the past haven't sat comfortably with me at all but imo she looks happier than she's ever been, seems to be leading a relatively private life, maybe she's finally grown up?

Personally I'm going to wait & see how she leads her life in the future instead of analyzing her past.
Old 18-09-2013, 17:35
Jimmy Connors
Forum Member

It's how they defend the indefensible Lorise. Get it deleted.
Seems so ....
Old 18-09-2013, 17:38
SenseiSam
Forum Member

Big contrast to the papped photographs in Brighton isn't it? And that photographer got quite an earful on Twitter if I remember rightly. Though Kev usually has a big smile on his face - bless him.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...an-Hayler.html
Old 18-09-2013, 17:40
janna
Inactive Member

Aww that would be sweet they could hold a handle of the basket each
SEE! Perfect. Don't say I haven't thought this through.
Old 18-09-2013, 17:46
janna
Inactive Member

Big contrast to the papped photographs in Brighton isn't it? And that photographer got quite an earful on Twitter if I remember rightly. Though Kev usually has a big smile on his face - bless him.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...an-Hayler.html
It's the posed smiles and lubbalubba looks at each other that tickle me.
Smile for the birdie ........CHEESE !
Just checked her twitter ....nope, no telling off of paps. Just her advertising her products and freebie and the retweeted comments re (ahem) other pictures and an ex ex.
Old 18-09-2013, 17:50
Val_Beam
Forum Member

Maybe she HAD twins and there will be a big reveal soon.
A sort of Piers Morgan "TA-DAAAA" moment .
Funny enough,that thought had crossed my mind Absolutely nothing would surprise me with this cretin.
Old 18-09-2013, 17:55
duvindupain
Forum Member

Where oh where can a mere mortal such as I purchase one of these blankets of invisibility?

I need one urgently.

Am having to smuggle a box of new shoes (sadly not flip flops, I just can't seem to find a pair encrusted enough, any suggestions?) into the house without OH spotting them.

Thank you in advance oh helpful ones of DS.
Old 18-09-2013, 18:02
bunny55
Forum Member

Pictures taken in a public area ..
What lovely photos of Katie and Kieran. They look very happy together. The baby clearly covered with a cotton blanket for the walk from the car to the building. Great to protect him.
Old 18-09-2013, 18:05
Val_Beam
Forum Member

Where oh where can a mere mortal such as I purchase one of these blankets of invisibility?

I need one urgently.

Am having to smuggle a box of new shoes (sadly not flip flops, I just can't seem to find a pair encrusted enough, any suggestions?) into the house without OH spotting them.

Thank you in advance oh helpful ones of DS.
If you have a twitter account,ask where you can get one lol
Old 18-09-2013, 18:08
Holly_Evans
Forum Member

A lot of things she's done in the past haven't sat comfortably with me at all but imo she looks happier than she's ever been, seems to be leading a relatively private life, maybe she's finally grown up?

Personally I'm going to wait & see how she leads her life in the future instead of analyzing her past.
Her tweets tell me she has not grown up and that was just today!
But I appreciate what you are saying
Old 18-09-2013, 18:10
Betty Britain

What lovely photos of Katie and Kieran. They look very happy together. The baby clearly covered with a cotton blanket for the walk from the car to the building. Great to protect him.
Very relaxed and happy ... It was a little windy the other day so a cover is a good idea
Old 18-09-2013, 18:21
The Prumeister
Forum Member

Completely agree. Kev seems genuinely smitten and maybe, just maybe, she is finally realising that she has a good thing and should just enjoy it.

Like you, I will be like a rat up a drainpipe if she slips up though
Old 18-09-2013, 18:23
lion5
Forum Member

To be honest you should never cover a baby's face with a blanket!

You can get rain covers for car seats to protect them from the elements that do not obstruct a baby's breathing, I would never have dreamed of covering my baby like that...

More parenting tips from KP eh... I wonder if she is planning to produce a KP guide to motherhood?
Old 18-09-2013, 18:29
Betty Britain

To be honest you should never cover a baby's face with a blanket!

You can get rain covers for car seats to protect them from the elements that do not obstruct a baby's breathing, I would never have dreamed of covering my baby like that...

More parenting tips from KP eh... I wonder if she is planning to produce a KP guide to motherhood?
The baby's face was not covered with a blanket... It was no where near his face...
Old 18-09-2013, 18:31
lion5
Forum Member

Very relaxed and happy ... It was a little windy the other day so a cover is a good idea
This is from the SIDS website:
Head Covering.
Make sure your baby’s head remains uncovered during sleep. Babies are at an increased risk for SIDS if their head becomes covered during sleep.
Avoid using a blanket or other covering over your baby’s face as a sun or weather screen, or to block out distractions or sounds while your baby is sleeping. The blanket will cause a build-up of exhaled air around the baby’s face. This exhaled air does not have enough oxygen, which can lead to a SIDS or suffocation death.

http://www.firstcandle.org/grieving-...sids-suid-faq/

So not really a good idea to use a blanket as a weather shield to cover a babys face !
Old 18-09-2013, 18:32
Blondie X
Forum Member

I agree BEL. Can't stand her and never could but maybe, just maybe she has found a bit of comfort in her life.

Happy to bash her when it's warranted but happy to leave her be at the moment

Closed Thread