Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Katie Price has had her Baby

Closed Thread
Old 13-09-2013, 13:16
SenseiSam
Forum Member

Just a lurker here....keep up the good work!

It may have already been discussed but do they have to register the birth in Spain only or do they have to do it in Spain and the UK?
Welcome Supercell Good question. Found this link which says you can register a British birth with the British Consulate General in Spain but Spanish registration is a mandatory requirement too during the first 8 days. That's assuming the birth was in Marbella as originally reported before it became just 'European'.

http://www.marbellas.com/marbella-li...icate-in-spain

https://www.gov.uk/register-a-birth

http://www.contactmusic.com/story/ka...report_3808459
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 13-09-2013, 13:31
Lorise
Forum Member

Well for her next book signing it looks like KP may be sitting behind a desk that has been customised for her from a pink car (think it's a Cadillac?) the company who have made it for her have tweeted a pic......Can imagine KP being annoyed now she won't be able to build up her next signing....wonder what outfit can go with the desk...my guess is Grease her as Sandy and Kev as Danny....add your own vomit smiley
Old 13-09-2013, 13:38
janna
Inactive Member

It may have already been discussed but do they have to register the birth in Spain only or do they have to do it in Spain and the UK?
Hi lurker (we need a wavey smiley). Always nice to welcome a new playmate.
janna is offline Follow this poster on Twitter  
Old 13-09-2013, 13:40
MRS W
Forum Member

Hi Supercell join in the banter is good!
Well for her next book signing it looks like KP may be sitting behind a desk that has been customised for her from a pink car (think it's a Cadillac?) the company who have made it for her have tweeted a pic......Can imagine KP being annoyed now she won't be able to build up her next signing....wonder what outfit can go with the desk...my guess is Grease her as Sandy and Kev as Danny....add your own vomit smiley
Lol more like Bandy and Fanny
Old 13-09-2013, 13:46
janna
Inactive Member

Well as long as she doesn't sing ,
♪♫"You're the one that I want ! ooh-ooh ooh ooh ♪ ♪♫
....in a Pink Ladies jacket.

PS. If she uses the Grease theme Lorise must be awarded a floaty scarf. I have a huge supply I found while poking through ....I mean investigating , in the area of Pwicey's bins.
Old 13-09-2013, 13:46
SenseiSam
Forum Member

Looks like a mini cooper. I thought she'd go more for the legal theme - barrister's wig + suspenders etc to fit in with the lawsuit side but who knows with Katie.

https://twitter.com/TheCustomiser/st...541888/photo/1

Old 13-09-2013, 13:51
janna
Inactive Member

AHAHAHA excellent. She would be Bandy natch and Kev can be ....the other one. Most apt.

crikey , lucky I have LOADS of those floaty scarves.
Old 13-09-2013, 13:51
Val_Beam
Forum Member

How about http://glenwj.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/tiffany-3.jpg for katie and http://seriesdelos90.files.wordpress...nnybravo19.gif for kev
Old 13-09-2013, 13:53
janna
Inactive Member

Looks like a mini cooper. I thought she'd go more for the legal theme - barrister's wig + suspenders etc to fit in with the lawsuit side but who knows with Katie.

Oh PUH-LEEESE ! As if a mini could contain those bazookas !
Now you are stretching believability.
Old 13-09-2013, 13:54
Val_Beam
Forum Member

Love it
Old 13-09-2013, 13:55
Lorise
Forum Member

Well as long as she doesn't sing ,
♪♫"You're the one that I want ! ooh-ooh ooh ooh ♪ ♪♫
....in a Pink Ladies jacket.

PS. If she uses the Grease theme Lorise must be awarded a floaty scarf. I have a huge supply I found while poking through ....I mean investigating , in the area of Pwicey's bins.

That's why I was thinking Grease, isn't her ghost writers book called The One....she just needs to add... that I want

Oh now I really want her to do the Grease theme.....I really want a scarf...I don't have a baby bump to hide......but I can honestly say the father of my bump is Cadbury's.....or Nestle.....or that one night I had with asda own
(other brands are available)
Old 13-09-2013, 13:55
RussJ
Forum Member

So Katie is having a party. I wonder what it would take to get an invite?

http://goo.gl/SI0e6a

Another baby perhaps!
Old 13-09-2013, 13:56
Lorise
Forum Member

As you can tell I know nothing about cars
Old 13-09-2013, 13:56
janna
Inactive Member

Old 13-09-2013, 13:57
Val_Beam
Forum Member

That's why I was thinking Grease, isn't her ghost writers book called The One....she just needs to add... that I want

Oh now I really want her to do the Grease theme.....I really want a scarf...I don't have a baby bump to hide......but I can honestly say the father of my bump is Cadbury's.....or Nestle.....or that one night I had with asda own
Lion Bar lol
Old 13-09-2013, 13:57
Lorise
Forum Member

Old 13-09-2013, 13:58
janna
Inactive Member

Well as long as you were an asda customer for a decent length of time before "trapping" him with your bump .
Old 13-09-2013, 13:58
Val_Beam
Forum Member

Lmao,complete with matching tans,and bottle at the ready lol
Old 13-09-2013, 14:01
janna
Inactive Member

Gotta go guys...catch ya later and hopefully you'll have sorted out the next sweepstake.
Put me down for the Grease one (Mini or not)
Old 13-09-2013, 14:03
Val_Beam
Forum Member

Those are perfect....
there is an uncanny likeness
Lorise
Forum Member

[quote=janna;68640602]Well as long as you were an asda customer for a decent length of time before "trapping" him with your bump .[/QUOTE

Didn't think I had to be with them a long time....I was told my perfect match was Aldi saw Asda and thought close enough...
Val_Beam
Forum Member

Gotta go guys...catch ya later and hopefully you'll have sorted out the next sweepstake.
Put me down for the Grease one (Mini or not)
See you later janna
Old 13-09-2013, 14:14
SenseiSam
Forum Member

As you can tell I know nothing about cars
Me too and might be wrong but my Dad used to rally drive in Minis and the bumper badge looks familiar

Janna's got me thinking about 'How many Katie Price's can you fit in a Mini' jokes now ... (but I must resist ...)
Old 13-09-2013, 14:17
janna
Inactive Member

[quote=Lorise;68640680]
Well as long as you were an asda customer for a decent length of time before "trapping" him with your bump .[/QUOTE

Didn't think I had to be with them a long time....I was told my perfect match was Aldi saw Asda and thought close enough...
Who told you Aldi ? Was it Derek Acorah or Sally Moregain ?

I'll get me coat...............
Old 13-09-2013, 14:20
Lorise
Forum Member

Me too and might be wrong but my Dad used to rally drive in Minis and the bumper badge looks familiar

Janna's got me thinking about 'How many Katie Price's can you fit in a Mini' jokes now ... (but I must resist ...)
No don't resist ....you might be in the running for the scarf prize

Closed Thread