Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Do you pay for your mobile games?

Old 20-08-2013, 09:18
eyeonu
Forum Member

I was just curious how most people "do it" these days - is jail-breaking still in or is it better to just pay for a game or do the free versions suffice?
There hasnt been so much hype about the jail breaking lately so i would assume the fad is rather passe as the warranty of the already super expensive phone dies, but who knows!?
eyeonu is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 20-08-2013, 21:43
DarthFader
Forum Member

I have J/B my phone but I wouldn't use cracked games, it ruins a lot of developers as they are not all the size of Zinga etc.
DarthFader is online now Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 23:30
Wash
Forum Member

I've bought loads of games and apps from the Play store. Just today I bought Worms 2 for 69p. You really can't complain for the money.

I have a few side-loaded games, some to check out and others that aren't meant to work on my phone, but I prefer to pay for my apps and games.
Wash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2013, 07:30
eyeonu
Forum Member

@Darth - I completely agree and wouldnt do that either UNLESS it was a game form a bigger company and I thought they were charging more for it than necessary!
@Wash - do u have some sort of a prepaid card (paysafecard, etc) that you use to make the transaction or are u a CC person?
Old 16-09-2013, 11:02
ixHellstormx
Forum Member

Yes I do pay for the games I like. I download the free games and if they are any good than I will upgrade to the full ad free version. We have to support the dev's don't we.
ixHellstormx is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2013, 10:27
eyeonu
Forum Member

@ixHellstormx yes - supporting the developers is def a plus that way they can continue making new and cool games! lol
Where do you usually buy? Online or stores?
Old 20-09-2013, 23:43
Wash
Forum Member

@Wash - do u have some sort of a prepaid card (paysafecard, etc) that you use to make the transaction or are u a CC person?
I use my debit card.
Wash is offline   Reply With Quote