Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Username Silliness

Closed Thread
Old 20-08-2013, 15:09
Cranberryapple
Forum Member

Don't feel so bad, some on here thought it read 'yellow labia'.

There are yellow labradors and golden retrievers.
Cough, splutter, Oh my god LOL I'm peeing myself here YL Hahaha
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 20-08-2013, 15:09
rancidbeings
Forum Member

Don't feel so bad, some on here thought it read 'yellow labia'.

There are yellow labradors and golden retrievers.
I did the first time I saw it 'Nuff to put me off me hobnob!
Old 20-08-2013, 15:10
planets
Forum Member

My username is magic.

(See who can work it out)
oh you are a card
Old 20-08-2013, 15:10
Dangermoose
Forum Member

I had a favourite goat that died many years ago but still use her name as a password...happy memories every time I use it. I think I've just made myself look a bit strange
Then you're far from alone in your strangeness My late cat's name is always slipped into many of my passwords
Old 20-08-2013, 15:11
planets
Forum Member

Then you're far from alone in your strangeness My late cat's name is always slipped into many of my passwords
Dangermoose i always say your name in my head with a scottish accent
Old 20-08-2013, 15:12
Dangermoose
Forum Member

Dangermoose i always say your name in my head with a scottish accent
Oh dear .......
Old 20-08-2013, 15:12
Talullahmay
Forum Member

I own a beautiful yellow labrador
Yes I guessed you did see it works
Old 20-08-2013, 15:13
rancidbeings
Forum Member

I love some of the usernames I wouldn't change mine..I like to look at the names & I think I bet this poster is like this? it gives you all a personality..My username was because my youngest granddaughter is called Tallaulah..I just added the may..I don't know why?
Because you're open to suggestion... ?

This is the thing about having my username - I totally see how other people conjure up ideas of people just like I do, and mine obviously makes me sound like an evil, scowling, sneering type!

I wish DS would let us change names
Old 20-08-2013, 15:13
yellowlabbie
Forum Member

I like your username and should have called myself Choccielabbie for the same reasons!
I just adore labradors, they are my favourite dogs.
Old 20-08-2013, 15:14
Cranberryapple
Forum Member

Love mine. Fits me perfectly. I am a nurse and do a lot of "there, there... Kiss it better". It is completely innocent and I like being Kissitbetta
Aw, I like it

My username is magic.

(See who can work it out)
Is it a card trick or something? Sure I've heard my hubby speak about it Or maybe not lol
Old 20-08-2013, 15:15
Soppymum
Forum Member

Starting to regret mine now I've found a few greys jinxed myself there but I can't deny that I'm a ginge so my username is fine. Not been used against me so far but sadly I wouldn't put it past a minority of FMs who like to get personal! I have to admit I may be guilty of judging FMs on their username so thanks for this thread, a nice reminder that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover and there are some interesting reasons behind people's usernames.
AWWWWWWW Bless my daughter is a Beautiful Ginger and is still a miss so I love this name, my name was picked because I wanted to just be a mum and it was taken, the post I was posting was a little soppy so I just typed it and it accepted it, I do regret it now because people think I am a push over to be picked on lol
Kittenface
Forum Member

My husbands name for me! My name is Cat therefore kitten follows.The whiskers do get in the way tho when we have a smooch lol!

This is my first year on here and I've loved it. Some posters nicer than others but hey ho that's just like life.

I joined the forum because I was going on The Chase last year and wanted to see what people thought of me on it
zolug
Forum Member

I picked mine as I am hunch backed , love bells and am irreversibly stupid.
dont believe a word of it quasi bet you are drop dead georgous.
yellowlabbie
Forum Member

Cough, splutter, Oh my god LOL I'm peeing myself here YL Hahaha
It's true, one of the longer serving fms, I can't remember who is was, oh, it will annoy me now

Imagine what they must have thought of me
Old 20-08-2013, 15:16
rancidbeings
Forum Member

My husbands name for me! My name is Cat therefore kitten follows.The whiskers do get in the way tho when we have a smooch lol!

This is my first year on here and I've loved it. Some posters nicer than others but hey ho that's just like life.

I joined the forum because I was going on The Chase last year and wanted to see what people thought of me on it

Blimey, if that bit of the forum is anything like this bit you're a brave cookie!

EDIT And isn't Bradley a darling!
Old 20-08-2013, 15:18
Frillynix
Forum Member

I just adore labradors, they are my favourite dogs.
You and me both - I would love one of each colour but my own lovely choccie one is called Phoebe - wish I had chosen it instead of stupid Frillynix.
Old 20-08-2013, 15:18
*animasana*
Forum Member

Then it's a good job you don't have a shih Tzu.
.....ahem!......mine were Shih-Tzus.....coolest, most laid back little dogs on the planet

My husband's now ready for an 'upgrade' in terms of size. So we're currently on the lookout for a big bouncing chocolate brown labbie pup.
Old 20-08-2013, 15:19
yellowlabbie
Forum Member

Blimey, if that bit of the forum is anything like this bit you're a brave cookie!

Oh I love Bradley too.
Count Elmsley
Inactive Member

Is it a card trick or something? Sure I've heard my hubby speak about it Or maybe not lol
Yes, it's a card move (part of a larger card trick) called an Elmsley Count. A way of seemingly showing all 4 cards when it in fact hides one of them.
Dangermoose
Forum Member

Very brave !!! My sister was on Eggheads recently ... and no way did I want to go near any forum to see what was being said
Old 20-08-2013, 15:21
yellowlabbie
Forum Member

You and me both - I would love one of each colour but my own lovely choccie one is called Phoebe - wish I had chosen it instead of stupid Frillynix.
I always wanted to own a yellow lab from being very young. A friend of mine had one and he was the most gorgeous thing. It took me another 30 or so years to own one He was worth the wait.
Old 20-08-2013, 15:23
Kittenface
Forum Member

Haha yes I love Bradley that's why I wanted on the show. He is just as you see on the screen and a total darling. I got a kiss and everything!

I went on it cos I had been ill for a year and I promised myself if I got better I was going to do something completely out my comfort zone! I got The Governess- God she is scary!
Old 20-08-2013, 15:25
andmoreagain
Forum Member

I chose mine as it was the song I was listening to when I joined up and my mind went blank when trying to think of a clever name. Now I tend to use this or ForeverChanges (the album) when joining up for anything. Obviously still not smart enough to think of a clever one!
Old 20-08-2013, 15:26
fed_up
Forum Member

Mine came from getting frustrated when it kept saying the usernames I tried were already in use
Old 20-08-2013, 15:26
zolug
Forum Member

I like mine and wouldnt change it because it incorporates the initials of my three children.

Closed Thread