Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Simon Cowell: Human Teflon.

Old 21-10-2013, 13:15
mickmars
Forum Member

Piers Morgan asked Julian Clary last night if he had thought about becoming a father like Elton John and Simon Cowell
I saw that too - Can't believe you are the only one on this forum to mention it.
mickmars is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 21-10-2013, 13:40
i4u
Forum Member

It's been relatively quiet for the 'happy couple' recently.

Noticed earlier in the DM that another ex (who's not allowed to talk about Simon) has made a point of publicly getting her 'SC' tattoo removed over supposedly 'falling out' over Silverman's pregnancy.
Must be terrible to pose outside with your phone before and be snapped, and they are there again afterwards. Must be awful having no privacy. Looks like she's used to that sort of situation.
i4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2013, 13:43
i4u
Forum Member

Here's an item about Simon's love life, note the photo's said to be on a boat in May 2012. Lauren appears to be very cosy with Simon and her husband.
i4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2013, 16:54
Satnavvy
Forum Member

I saw that too - Can't believe you are the only one on this forum to mention it.
In an otherwise gut wrenchingly awful interview (Piers M's fault not Clary's) this stood out as an absolute highlight. Morgan definitely skating on thin ice there!!
Satnavvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2013, 19:29
DE53
Forum Member

Maybe too subtle for others to appreciate the irony

In an otherwise gut wrenchingly awful interview (Piers M's fault not Clary's) this stood out as an absolute highlight. Morgan definitely skating on thin ice there!!:p
Maybe Simon was watching. Heard on Gem fm this morning Simon is planning a quiet wedding after the baby is born to please his mum
DE53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2013, 12:41
wilehelmas
Forum Member

Maybe Simon was watching. Heard on Gem fm this morning Simon is planning a quiet wedding after the baby is born to please his mum
Hmm, was the Daily Mail too full of its quota of billy bullshit from the mothership of all bullshittery to scoop this story?

Piers can skate on thin ice more often, lol. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the entire world taking a jab at Mr Squarehead every now and then. If we're forced to endure this TV programmes, his music empire, his wretched yachts pushed in our faces and his neverending eyerolls and huffing anytime a gay man goes near the X Factor stage then I'm sure he can withstand a few rainbow innuendos from Piers.

wilehelmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2014, 15:46
shaggy_x
Forum Member

Surprisingly quiet thread given that the little xfactor kid was born a few days back .

Anyone remember cowell doing an interview with the bbc day after a BGT final (or was it X factor ??) blurting on about how he has plans to take the X factor to Vegas and make it PPV online or something. Presumably all this came out his anus and never went back in again ?
shaggy_x is offline   Reply With Quote