Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Baby North West revealed in first glimpse photo

Old 24-08-2013, 08:56
Buffalo Man
Forum Member

I'd long been hoping that they were going to laugh off the "North West" talk and confirm the baby's real name. They really went with North then...
Could have been worse; they could have called her Rose, or if it had been a boy, Fred!
Buffalo Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 24-08-2013, 09:03
bunny55
Forum Member

Could this photo have been computer generated and Kris in on it?
bunny55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 09:05
Quinnx3
Forum Member

A family of actual hyenas would probably do a better job raising that little baby.
. That's perhaps being slightly silly.

I am sure the baby will be brought up just fine. She won't be being battered or starved or neglected as some poor souls are.

She is a cutie but I was hoping the name would change. Looks like its hear to stay.
Quinnx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 09:08
sidsgirl
Forum Member

Dont know anything about the parents, as l dont read about them or even know who they are, but that is one beautiful baby .
sidsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 09:09
grimtales1
Forum Member

North is a girl's name too? I can imagine her changing it when she feels like it.
grimtales1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 09:48
lexi22
Inactive Member

. That's perhaps being slightly silly.
Only slightly! Hyenas are very protective of their young.

I know which I'd choose.
lexi22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 09:55
PaleHorse
Forum Member

What nasty sentiment.

I am sure she will be brought up in the best way possible.
Heh. To be fair, giving your daughter a pun as a name doesn't really bode well for the future...
PaleHorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 10:42
stargazer61
Forum Member

[quote=bambii;68189461]What nasty sentiment.

I am sure she will be brought up in the best way possible.[/QUOTE]

Really?

She will be spoilt beyond belief by parents who have more money than sense. Sure, most parents love seeing their children in nice clothes, beautifully decorated nurseries, etc. but spending hundreds of thousands of dollars does not equate with good parenting - just gives a child a sense of entitlement and allows the parents to flaunt their wealth.
stargazer61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 11:18
stargazer61
Forum Member

[quote=bambii;68189461]What nasty sentiment.

Really?

She will be spoilt beyond belief by parents who have more money than sense. Sure, most parents love seeing their children in nice clothes, beautifully decorated nurseries, etc. but spending hundreds of thousands of dollars does not equate with good parenting - just gives a child a sense of entitlement and allows the parents to flaunt their wealth.
stargazer61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 11:20
Beautiful_Harv
Forum Member

I said she's not a pretty baby. Not saying it to be controversial or "a disgusting person", I really don't think she is.

Some babies are not cute. Fact.
My uncle has a theory that if its an ugly child itll be a beautiful adult. He's based this theory on seeing a pic of Catherine Zeta Jones as a child.

How cute was Kanye as a kid??
Beautiful_Harv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 14:17
OneFourThree
Forum Member

Kanye West Exclusive Interview: Kris Jenner Show Full Episode This goes especially to those being negative about Kimye, don't believe the media hype! Kanye's actually really soft, sweet & very misunderstood.

Get a little insight into Kim & Kanye's life by watching this full interview on the Kris Show (baby North's grandma's talk show).

I remember watching a series of Big Brother Africa where American singer/ Songwriter Keri Hilson appeared as a guest and when asked about her opinion on Kanye (they did a song together- - Knock You Down Keri Hilson ft. Kanye West, Ne-Yo) said he's a very sweet guy, not at all like he's been often portrayed in the media.

That said, i do think baby North is so cute... not sure about the name though!

Like Kanye says in that interview, they seem to bring out the best in each other.

... and also, Kanye IS a musical genius/ artist IMO. Watch Kanye West - Runaway (Full-length Clean). Might not be everyone's cup of tea, but great artist all the same!

#Respect
OneFourThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 14:58
Ms Steak
Forum Member

I think she is beautiful!
Ms Steak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 15:07
bunny55
Forum Member

Kanye West Exclusive Interview: Kris Jenner Show Full Episode This goes especially to those being negative about Kimye, don't believe the media hype! Kanye's actually really soft, sweet & very misunderstood.

Get a little insight into Kim & Kanye's life by watching this full interview on the Kris Show (baby North's grandma's talk show).

I remember watching a series of Big Brother Africa where American singer/ Songwriter Keri Hilson appeared as a guest and when asked about her opinion on Kanye (they did a song together- - Knock You Down Keri Hilson ft. Kanye West, Ne-Yo) said he's a very sweet guy, not at all like he's been often portrayed in the media.

Like Kanye says in that interview, they seem to bring out the best in each other.

... and also, Kanye IS a musical genius/ artist IMO. Watch Kanye West - Runaway (Full-length Clean). Might not be everyone's cup of tea, but great artist all the same!

#Respect
Thanks for the link to the interview. Im so surprised that he wore his feelings firmly on his sleeve and expressed his love for Kim and baby. Lovely
bunny55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 16:00
OneFourThree
Forum Member

Thanks for the link to the interview. Im so surprised that he wore his feelings firmly on his sleeve and expressed his love for Kim and baby. Lovely
You are welcome Bunny.

BTW, here's Singer/ SongWriter Keri Hilson talking about various American artists and talks about Kanye West's character around 5:30 or 6:20 mins into the video on Big Brother Africa-Keri Hilson In The African Big Brother House 2009
Old 24-08-2013, 16:02
Quinnx3
Forum Member

[quote=stargazer61;68202001]
What nasty sentiment.

Really?

Well I doubt any of us will bump into her on the High Street so she won't be that bothered what we think. Let's give them a chance before becoming so negative.
Quinnx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 16:52
fizzle90
Forum Member

#Respect

HOW annoying is that audience?! Clapping after every other word Kanye said! I have to say, I disliked the man very strongly until that interview. I think he came across very well.
fizzle90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 17:25
haphash
Forum Member

Cute baby but I can't believe they have given such a lovely little girl an ugly and stupid name.
There are so many nice names they could have chosen. It just smacks of trying too hard to be different.
haphash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 17:26
haphash
Forum Member

Could have been worse; they could have called her Rose, or if it had been a boy, Fred!
Rose is a nicer name than North - despite the connotations.
I don't suppose the Wests are known in the states though.
haphash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 19:39
CFCJM1
Forum Member

Personally I think her ex and his baby are cute but that's just my opinion. I'd have stuck with him.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3460090.html
CFCJM1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 20:21
postit
Forum Member

Personally I think her ex and his baby are cute but that's just my opinion. I'd have stuck with him.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3460090.html
I don't think Reggie was happy with the paps. Time moves on and along comes Kanye who has the same problem with paps, but Kim is now 32 and looking a little bit desperate. No worries, as soon as her weight is back to simply bovine she'll be gracing the pages of the DM again.
postit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 20:30
skp20040
Forum Member

Personally I don't think any new baby is good looking, they all have a touch of Winston Churchill about them, they are of course adorable to their parents and family, but to me they grow into their skin and look better when they are a little bit older ( one of my nephews looked awful , but I never said that to my brother and by six months he was lovely looking )

And shame about the name, she sounds more like a sat nav direction than a child.
skp20040 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 21:18
d0lphin
Forum Member

Beautiful baby, bloomin' awful name. Why didn't they choose something pretty for their beautiful daughter?

eta I think the name wouldn't as bad if it were for a boy.
d0lphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 22:22
OneFourThree
Forum Member

Beautiful baby, bloomin' awful name. Why didn't they choose something pretty for their beautiful daughter?

eta I think the name wouldn't as bad if it were for a boy.
BIB I think the name wouldn't be as bad if her dad wasn't called West!
Old 25-08-2013, 03:12
SuperAPJ
Forum Member

We're told that Kim and Kanye will call North 'Nori' as a nickname. They could've saved her and themselves some embarrassment and just named her Nori!

Having said that, I've just learned that Nori is a type of seaweed!
SuperAPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2013, 12:52
Anika Hanson
Forum Member

She looks like Kim. Lets hope all that stuff Kanye was spouting on that show about being a changed man is true.
Anika Hanson is offline   Reply With Quote