Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Has J rejoined 5ive???

Old 24-08-2013, 18:26
John_Lochery
Forum Member

I've just seen a clip from the new ITV2 show 'Big Reunion On Tour' and Abz is filmed talking to J about his problems he had when he was in 5ive. Here's the clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj7NT...ature=youtu.be

Has he rejoined 5ive?? I hope he has although I hope he hasn't just seen the success of the show and decided just then to jump on the bandwagon
John_Lochery is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 25-08-2013, 02:35
pothuthic
Forum Member

He wasn't with 5ive when I saw them Sunday so
pothuthic is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2013, 04:13
John_Lochery
Forum Member

He wasn't with 5ive when I saw them Sunday so
Maybe they are waiting for the show to be aired before announcing him officially rejoining. I dunno. Part of me wants him to comeback and make it a 5 piece again but part of me thinks that if he does then its obvious he saw their success then decided he wants in on it
Old 25-08-2013, 20:30
_Magnum_
Inactive Member

He has

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=hj7NT_8QRHs
_Magnum_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2013, 20:36
Shadow2009
Forum Member

I don't like J. Sean looks really troubled these days (and seems quite damaged mentally) and if it's really because of the way J treated him then I don't want him back in the band, but it's not up to me. Hopefully this means everyone gets their original lines back, though, and we don't have Abs taking J's parts and Sean/Scott taking Abs parts.

edit - oh my God, J looks awful!!
Shadow2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2013, 20:38
_Magnum_
Inactive Member

Damn I posted the wrong link

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BSiJU2sCAAE6FSq.jpg
_Magnum_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2013, 22:19
pothuthic
Forum Member

Oh FFS, I don't even want him back, its obvious hes only coming back to jump on the success?
pothuthic is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2013, 22:24
John_Lochery
Forum Member

Oh FFS, I don't even want him back, its obvious hes only coming back to jump on the success?
exactly. I don't buy that 'he doesn't want to be famous' crap. why did he do im a celebrity a few years ago. also whether he's in 5ive or not, people know who he is anyway
Old 25-08-2013, 22:58
Hollie_Louise
Forum Member

I don't want him back, Abz has done a brilliant job taking his vocals and is the best rapper of the two, so annoying, obviously just jumping on the success and I'm surprised they have let him back, they don't need him at all
Hollie_Louise is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2013, 04:05
SuperAPJ
Forum Member

its obvious hes only coming back to jump on the success?
The Robbie Williams of 5ive.
SuperAPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2013, 15:46
Lucylocket88

I do not see the problem with him rejoining with the others. He was part of the success Five had. He said in the video he was losing his mind like the others, so this is may be down to why him and Sean never got on

I personally think it would be better if J did return, because I think if the songs include a bit of rap, it may be too much for Abz to rap all the lines. I think there needs a balance.
Lucylocket88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2013, 17:25
Hollie_Louise
Forum Member

I do not see the problem with him rejoining with the others. He was part of the success Five had. He said in the video he was losing his mind like the others, so this is may be down to why him and Sean never got on

I personally think it would be better if J did return, because I think if the songs include a bit of rap, it may be too much for Abz to rap all the lines. I think there needs a balance.
I think it's just seems like he thought it would fail like the last reunion, seen how well they have done from it and decided he wants some

I've never really liked his voice personally and think Abz sounds much better doing J's raps
Hollie_Louise is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2013, 17:31
rachymac
Forum Member

I hope he isn't doing their tour later in the year - I really like them as a four-piece....
rachymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2013, 17:50
JamieHT
Forum Member

I would be more likely to see them now he's back. He was always my favourite and his voice was the sound of Five in my opinion. If it was a choice between him and Sean in the first place, it should've been him hands down.
JamieHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2013, 18:09
RikScot
Forum Member

I hope he isn't doing their tour later in the year - I really like them as a four-piece....
Five as a four piece...they're 'avin a laff !!
RikScot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2013, 18:12
Harry Redknapp
Forum Member

if he is joining that face fluff needs to be removed.
Harry Redknapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2013, 23:49
Goldeyfish
Forum Member

Bit of a non story..since Abz said they have "no plans for any new material.. Or anything" to mario off TOWIE on CBB
Goldeyfish is offline   Reply With Quote