Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

CZJ and Michael Douglas split

Old 07-09-2013, 00:40
Scotty 567
Forum Member

her PR people ....... I personally think her problem is alcohol
I have always thought that alcohol could be at the root of her problems.
Scotty 567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 07-09-2013, 09:34
fefster
Forum Member

Alcohol and a depressive personality are very bad partners. I am a pretty upbeat and chilled out person, but the only time I have ever had a sniff of how it might feel to be depressed is when I've been hung over.
It was so bad that I barely touch the stuff now.
She should lay off the booze if that is her problem.
fefster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:17
dorydaryl
Forum Member

Alcohol and a depressive personality are very bad partners. I am a pretty upbeat and chilled out person, but the only time I have ever had a sniff of how it might feel to be depressed is when I've been hung over.
It was so bad that I barely touch the stuff now.
She should lay off the booze if that is her problem.
Yeah, precisely why I don't really drink. Have lived with depression since my very early teens and really do try to avoid anything that makes it worse. I have the odd cigarette (and enjoy one, every now and again!) but can't really afford to smoke and also don't want to get hooked, for similar reasons (not to mention the physical health factors). I see depression like any other chronic health condition. Nothing to be ashamed of but, if you're prone, you can learn to 'manage' it so it doesn't completely ruin your life. I am talking about chronic depression, though, not acute episodes. When you have a severe bout, sometimes you just have to ride it out and accept help 'til it eases. Sadly, lots of people still don't realise how debilitating it is.
dorydaryl is offline   Reply With Quote