Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Game in different language

Old 27-08-2013, 23:27
Schmiznurf
Forum Member

I received Lego LOTR today, bought off a British website and sent to a British address. However, I am playing it in Poland.

Now even though I have the language set to English, all the text is now in Polish and there are even subtitles in Polish that I have no idea how to turn off.

Does anyone know what I can do about this?
Schmiznurf is online now Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 27-08-2013, 23:30
Speedloafer
Forum Member

I received Lego LOTR today, bought off a British website and sent to a British address. However, I am playing it in Poland.

Now even though I have the language set to English, all the text is now in Polish and there are even subtitles in Polish that I have no idea how to turn off.

Does anyone know what I can do about this?
Is you xbox language or location changed?
Speedloafer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2013, 23:34
Schmiznurf
Forum Member

The locale is down as Poland, but it says if I change it that it may modify my wireless network settings. I can't be sure whether or not it has always been Poland or not though.
Schmiznurf is online now Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 23:46
Geordiesi
Forum Member

i live in the Netherlands but im English, its always been a gripe of mine that i had to play some games in Dutch (Trials etc).

Recently i was messing around and found that microsoft now allow you to change the locale and language yourself (they didnt allow this previously).

I can confirm that setting it to UK & English changed all my Dutch language games to English. I havent had to download anything since so dont know if i will need to switch it back to Netherlands to do this - if i do it only takes a minute and 'switch off, switch back on' to have it changed. I have noticed no issues with any settings since doing this.

Hopefully you will have the same luck in Poland.
Geordiesi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 15:45
Ladyxxmacbeth
Forum Member

I have recently been playing Metro Last light in Russian ! For the totally imersive experience
Ladyxxmacbeth is offline   Reply With Quote