Options

Gina and Sam second night out together.

Comments

• Options
    matteymattey Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    Agreed. There is no way Gina is interested in Sam other than in a friend/sisterly way holding hand means nothing except she is fond of him. She made that clear to Dexter do you remember after Sams confession.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    I think too much is being read into a couple of friends, who have the BB experience in common, holding hands. Gina would eat Sam for breakfast and spit out the bones!

:D Lol. That is rather my feeling as well. Plus I can't see Gina meekly waiting outside Debenhams in Llanelli for her boyfriend to finish his shift...
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D Lol. That is rather my feeling as well. Plus I can't see Gina meekly waiting outside Debenhams in Llanelli for her boyfriend to finish his shift...
    lol me neither, or going to a footie match, singing the chants and supporting him :D
  • Options
    Janice 65Janice 65 Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lovely couple..they should go far...far...far....away.:D
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Gina would have more taste.

Maybe she's just curious what his 'winky' looks like. :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps she is expecting Sam to use his winnings to buy her a new ring! lol
  • Options
    mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They'd be so cute together they do get on well. Gina did say the guy had to be rich as well and Sam has money now there's nothing stopping her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    man i remember thinking mikey and grace was fake. but theyve been together forever. as much as i wanna say this one is fake, i just cant go there. it could be. in which case i wish them the best.
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG its Gam :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If they are together then it definately seems more genuine than 'chexter'.
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how many nights will £50k get them in The Savoy ?
  • Options
    SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    avon942 wrote: »
    How on earth can you compare the two relationships when you know nothing about either of them? Infact why would you want to anyway - they've got nothing to do with each other.
    Obviously, this wasn't directed at me but it is telling that instead of tweeting pictures together - hand holding or kissing like Chexter - Gina tweeted the lunch and they had they had a rather private outing. Just that leads me to believe their relationship (whatever its nature) is more authentic.
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are probably just friends. Is a relationship being suggested here?
    Being photographed together might also be a money making exercise.
  • Options
    zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was obvious it would happen, bless em. Awww

Also hilarious the same detractors get their piece in.:rolleyes:

Why hilarious :confused:must everybody love them like you do or is it only your opinion that counts.:eek:
  • Options
    avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Obviously, this wasn't directed at me but it is telling that instead of tweeting pictures together - hand holding or kissing like Chexter - Gina tweeted the lunch and they had they had a rather private outing. Just that leads me to believe their relationship (whatever its nature) is more authentic.

So tweeting pictures of each other makes a friendship/relationship less authentic??:confused: Chexter haven't actually tweeted any pictures of them kissing or holding hands - at most they are just hugging.

I think Sam and Gina are just friends though.
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am so underwhelmed I can't think straight any longer :sleep::sleep:
  • Options
    adwaltonadwalton Posts: 4,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mysty211 wrote: »
    They'd be so cute together they do get on well. Gina did say the guy had to be rich as well and Sam has money now there's nothing stopping her.

If Gina ias wealthy as she makes out, she wouldn't consider £100.000 a fortune. It would only pay for a few weeks at the .
  • Options
    SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    avon942 wrote: »
    So tweeting pictures of each other makes a friendship/relationship less authentic??:confused: Chexter haven't actually tweeted any pictures of them kissing or holding hands - at most they are just hugging.

I think Sam and Gina are just friends though.
    I'm quite certain Dexter has retweeted photos and articles of him and Charlie in the press. One being where he and Charlie were kissing. And his profile pic is "Chexter." :rolleyes: And yes, if you do that it does bring into question the validity of the relationship. Showmance turned fauxmance.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    4troy7 wrote: »
    Apparently they were seen holding hands according to someone on Twitter who saw them today ! :eek:

When the paparazzi were there, yes.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haphash wrote: »
    Being photographed together might also be a money making exercise.
    I don't think there is any might about it. ;)
  • Options
    avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm quite certain Dexter has retweeted photos and articles of him and Charlie in the press. One being where he and Charlie were kissing. And his profile pic is "Chexter." :rolleyes: And yes, if you do that it does bring into question the validity of the relationship. Showmance turned fauxmance.

But it was never a showmance as they only got together after big brother. Not sure why a man having a picture of him and his girlfriend requires the rolleyes icon but there you go. Oh well either way I don't really care.
  • Options
    SammmymackSammmymack Posts: 1,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    lol me neither, or going to a footie match, singing the chants and supporting him :D

I disagree I can't imagine her hanging outside Debenhams (could be worse. .she hates primark apparently! )
    but maybe the football because in one of their 1 on 1 live feed conversations he said he'd love to go back to USA and play football. They then joked about
    it being American football rather than soccer and she said she could go with him and be his cheerleader and how she'd always wanted to cheerlead!
  • Options
    -Jade"-Jade" Posts: 9,017
    Forum Member
    When the paparazzi were there, yes.:rolleyes:

Doesn't seem like there was any paparazzi there. No pictures have been released or anything like that, all we know is someone saw them and tweeted it, saying they should have taken pictures and sold their story because "Gina's a cheat" (obviously they don't know her and Ed split up).

None of us can know for sure whether they're now in a relationship or it's just a close friendship, but the fact that they're being fairly private about it makes it seem more genuine either way. I love Dexter, but his and Charlie's relationship seems much more forced - particularly from her side, given the way she spoke about him in her eviction interview and did a 180 as soon as he placed highly.
  • Options
    pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    He works in Debenhams, Carmarthen. He does not work in Llanelly. Carmarthen is a decent little country/farming town but there are a few too many 'greens' there for my liking. Sam actually lives in Llanelly, a complete sh*t hole of a town, but to be fair all Of Wales has suffered from money being lavished on the capital to fund the National Assembly. Fact.

It's interesting to see the friendship between them, but to even consider they could be a couple is ridiculous.
  • Options
    AndrewPdAndrewPd Posts: 6,718
    Forum Member
    Samina

Ginsam

Samna

Giam

Gisam

None of them work.

It looks like it is going to have to be Gammy.