Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Vita newbie.

Old 31-08-2013, 14:17
Tootall180
Forum Member

I have got a Vita now but i seem to be going round in circles, i can find my downloaded games on my SEN account (i am using a laptop do not own a PS3) downloading games takes an age, is there a way of checking/deleting content off the memory card while using the vita, i cannot find the PSV page where all the free games are shown ?

In short has anybody got a link to any sites that show you in easy steps how to download/transfer/remove games please as i am pulling my hair out with the Vita and wished i never bothered buying it now as everything seems so long winded just to play games on it.

Many thanks in advance.
Tootall180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 31-08-2013, 14:27
chopoff
Forum Member

By free games, do you mean your PS+ titles?

On your Vita, go to PS Store then tap the '...' icon in the corner (I can't remember which corner, bottom right I think), and then you want Download List.

That will show all your previously purchased titles and just tap Download to download!

If you're trying to purchase PS+ titles then when you go into the store there is a 'Now on PS Vita' entry with a PS+ logo that has the PS+ content.

To remove a game from your Vita touch and hold the icon and they'll then pop-out, similar to an iPhone, and you can them move them around to wherever you want or you can tap the '...' icon and then you'll have a Remove option there. Information will also tell you how much space it is taking up.

These guides might help you, http://uk.playstation.com/psvita/support/guides/
chopoff is offline   Reply With Quote