Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Kerry Katona pregnant with baby no 5

Old 07-12-2013, 02:57
Rowan Hedge
Inactive Member

I remember Kerry was interviewed by some newspaper (can't remember the title) last year and she mentioned that her eldest daughter attends Wycombe Abbey as a boarder by being on scholarship.

I'm sure that Kerry's other 2 daughters don't attend there at all.
A scholarship, words fail me how people and institutions fawn over this vile woman.
Rowan Hedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 07-12-2013, 06:56
NotaTypo
Forum Member

I remember Kerry was interviewed by some newspaper (can't remember the title) last year and she mentioned that her eldest daughter attends Wycombe Abbey as a boarder by being on scholarship.

I'm sure that Kerry's other 2 daughters don't attend there at all.
Molly being away from her home environment will ve good for her. Poor child lately always seems ill at ease when being pimped out.
NotaTypo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 08:22
AdelaideGirl
Forum Member

A scholarship, words fail me how people and institutions fawn over this vile woman.
Not exactly fair - given really smart people can have dumb kids there is no reason to think dumb people can't have smart ones. Maybe she's a genius?
AdelaideGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 09:09
Blondie X
Forum Member

I'm not saying I agree with the way she leads her life. I just think she's had a tough time, has dealt with it really badly and is a pathetic mess as opposed to a conniving attention seeker. I also think the media are quite irresponsible. Instead of using her as some kind of entertainment for us all to laugh at or tut tut over, they should be leaving her alone to try and sort our her train crash of a life.
She doesn't want to be left alone, she thrives on the attention. With people like her, they want to be loved but they'd rather be hated than ignored
Blondie X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 10:58
The Prumeister
Forum Member

Yep, she thrives on the attention and she could quite easily lead a quiet life without telling us about every fart - but that would cut off her only source of income - even though she is bankrupt AGAIN and doesn't seem to learn from her mistakes.

Guaranteed, we'll have 'intimate wedding pics' of her and this latest sap, christening pics and a post baby weight loss DVD blah blah blah followed a year or so down the line by the divorce and then next shop bought numpty to keep the coffers flowing before the next inevitable bankruptcy. You could set your watch to this bloody woman.
The Prumeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 14:41
Rowan Hedge
Inactive Member

Not exactly fair - given really smart people can have dumb kids there is no reason to think dumb people can't have smart ones. Maybe she's a genius?
I'm not having a go at the kid as she is entirely blameless of anything her mother does, you may be right that she is a clever girl
Rowan Hedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 16:22
misty cloud
Forum Member

I'm not having a go at the kid as she is entirely blameless of anything her mother does, you may be right that she is a clever girl
I seem to remember hearing her eldest was very intelligent. Poor kid being above average intelligence saddled with Kerry I.Q of a tadpole Katona
misty cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 17:12
Beautiful_Harv
Forum Member

I seem to remember hearing her eldest was very intelligent. Poor kid being above average intelligence saddled with Kerry I.Q of a tadpole Katona
And not forgetting the father she got landed with.
Beautiful_Harv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 17:14
misty cloud
Forum Member

And not forgetting the father she got landed with.
I think her intelligence probably comes from his side
misty cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 22:07
Grouty
Forum Member

If its a girl, she can call her Chanel
Grouty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 15:09
fitnessqueen
Forum Member

Aaaaaaaaaand she's back

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ren-fianc.html
fitnessqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 17:44
IWasBored
Forum Member

Wow, reading these threads it is apparent that some people really have anger issues. Who gives a shit?
IWasBored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 21:45
jioscar
Forum Member

Who Cares
jioscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2013, 07:37
thorr
Forum Member

The life of a bankrupt

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/3...th-fifth-child

Will she never learn
thorr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2013, 07:39
Blondie X
Forum Member

To be fair, it is BHS sales these days and not Harvey Nicks.

Just read this bit though
SCARY! Kerry is worried as George weighed 14lbs when he was born
Blondie X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 12:50
thorr
Forum Member

I thought she was playing Marilyn Monroe on the stage? or does she think its more lucrative to have a baby?
I see they are currently trying to re cast this role.
thorr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 13:00
Glenn A
Forum Member

Who really cares about this faded reality show contestant anyway? She can have 15 kids for all I care.
Glenn A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 08:31
elena
Forum Member

Blue will be singing at her wedding?

Gosh, Lee Ryan and Kerry Katona in the same room? I'm worried the universe may not be able to handle all that delusion in one place and collapse in on itself...
elena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 08:59
PhoebeJeebie
Forum Member

You people are so cynical.......what you need to understand is, this is simply good business for KK. Apple make their money by launching new products that everyone wants. KK has another child that the great british chavs want to meet in a fly on the wall documentary, think iPad meets Waynetta-Lambrini.
I admire KK for her business acumen and willingness to find some poor sap who is happy to blow his beans up her m*ff in exchange for a walk on part in a tv show and certain divorce/split bankruptcy court appearance within 3 years. I'm surprised Lord Sid Sugar hasn't snapped her up as an advisor on The Apprentice yet......
PhoebeJeebie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 09:08
Goaty
Forum Member

You people are so cynical.......what you need to understand is, this is simply good business for KK. Apple make their money by launching new products that everyone wants. KK has another child that the great british chavs want to meet in a fly on the wall documentary, think iPad meets Waynetta-Lambrini.
I admire KK for her business acumen and willingness to find some poor sap who is happy to blow his beans up her m*ff in exchange for a walk on part in a tv show and certain divorce/split bankruptcy court appearance within 3 years. I'm surprised Lord Sid Sugar hasn't snapped her up as an advisor on The Apprentice yet......
Awkward...
Goaty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 11:21
dorydaryl
Forum Member

Kerry always said that Molly, her eldest, was like a little mother to the rest of the family. No child should have to parent their parents but she sounds like a little gem. There will be a reason, other than Kerry's notoriety, why she got the scholarship. Hope the kid thrives at school.
dorydaryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 18:31
poppy10
Forum Member

poppy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 18:34
FaithyH
Inactive Member

How can this woman be allowed to go bankrupt not once not twice but THREE TIMES! It's very unfair one law for the rich and another for everyone else.
FaithyH is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 18:58
skp20040
Forum Member

That's very disrespectful of the daughter, if she did get in on a scholarship I highly doubt a school such as that would have fixed the result to cosy up to Kerry

How can this woman be allowed to go bankrupt not once not twice but THREE TIMES! It's very unfair one law for the rich and another for everyone else.
When is she going bankrupt ? so far its an unnamed source to The Sun who says she is close to it and Kerry denies it , but then if it's in The Sun it must be true after all we know The Sun is a principled and honest paper .

And lets not forget she may have had a drug problem, she has her mental health issues, yes she went bankrupt but she did actually pay off her debts during the bankruptcy, what bankruptcy does is protect you during that time from having bailiffs and debt collectors on the doorstep
skp20040 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote