Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Mel B's annoucement

Old 12-09-2013, 20:58
PeterRIGBY09
Forum Member

Just seen on Twitter that Mel B has a special announcement tomorrow... Also posted on instagram an image of a pass stating Mel B music video! Looks like a new solo single is on the horizon!
PeterRIGBY09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 12-09-2013, 22:14
barbeler
Forum Member

Gosh! Lay on extra trains! How will the traffic system cope! Order more exclamation marks... now!
barbeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2013, 19:50
PeterRIGBY09
Forum Member

Gosh! Lay on extra trains! How will the traffic system cope! Order more exclamation marks... now!
Funny u aren't ya?! Not!
Old 13-09-2013, 19:54
kenny12
Forum Member

Both Geri and Mel B new music coming very soon.. Exciting times in Spiceworld.

America and Australia's Got Talent must have something in the water!
kenny12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2013, 20:26
dodger0703
Forum Member

TBF when one of the 'Front Row' on Stepping Out have an announcement to make it is a big deal
dodger0703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2013, 22:06
PeterRIGBY09
Forum Member

Mel B's new single is called 'For once in my Life'
Old 13-09-2013, 22:14
Miranda_Green
Forum Member

Just seen on Twitter that Mel B has a special announcement tomorrow... Also posted on instagram an image of a pass stating Mel B music video! Looks like a new solo single is on the horizon!
I like her voice, HATE her attitude...just saying
Miranda_Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2013, 22:48
egghead1
Forum Member

She cant sing.Mel C clearly can,no other spice can.
egghead1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2013, 23:14
PeterRIGBY09
Forum Member

in your opinion mate
Old 13-09-2013, 23:29
gpk
Forum Member

in your opinion mate
a lot of people share that opinion though. the most recent performances i have seen of her singing have been atrocious, watch here and here.
gpk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2013, 00:28
lee_w
Forum Member

Sorry but there going to find it hard to rival the sea it's the best solo spice record not bad for an independent artist

# Melanie C quality

And yes mel b is known for a very me me me attitude and Geri well you never know what she's going to do cloud nine maybe

Vb well she claims to sit at a sowing machine night and day building her brand

Emma well she had a go at singing but her future is TV she suits daytime chat host

I'm guessing Geri and Mel b will have a good go at another solo launch wonder how long the labels will keep financing there singles

And none of the would be as good as MC gig

Mel isnt bothered I guess she's gigging until Christmas JCS and jools holland and his band

You may say i have a view that MC is the most Talanted well she is and she has built her solo stuff from her own graft
lee_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2013, 06:19
PeterRIGBY09
Forum Member

a lot of people share that opinion though. the most recent performances i have seen of her singing have been atrocious, watch here and here.
They may do but then there's also a lot of people that don't. She may not be the best singer nor does she claim to be but she definitely isn't the worst. I think it all comes down to personal taste.
Old 14-09-2013, 06:22
Old.Tallen
Forum Member

Mel C has a horrible voice, she is not a bad singer but her voice, oh god its whiney, nasal, painful and irritating to listen too.
Old.Tallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2013, 06:22
PeterRIGBY09
Forum Member

Sorry but there going to find it hard to rival the sea it's the best solo spice record not bad for an independent artist

# Melanie C quality

And yes mel b is known for a very me me me attitude and Geri well you never know what she's going to do cloud nine maybe

Vb well she claims to sit at a sowing machine night and day building her brand

Emma well she had a go at singing but her future is TV she suits daytime chat host

I'm guessing Geri and Mel b will have a good go at another solo launch wonder how long the labels will keep financing there singles

And none of the would be as good as MC gig

Mel isnt bothered I guess she's gigging until Christmas JCS and jools holland and his band

You may say i have a view that MC is the most Talanted well she is and she has built her solo stuff from her own graft
Mel C is actually my fabourite Spice Girl always have been always will be. She works really hard and doesn't get the recognition that she deserves. The Sea is a top quality album, I can't stop listening to it. But in my personal opinion. Melanie C is the best singer out of the Spice Girls!
Old 14-09-2013, 08:21
Hit Em Up Style
Forum Member

Was it just a new single or did she announce and album too?

Mel B was actually always my favourite Spice Girl but I feel she never knew what to be as a solo artist so her real potential was never reached.
Hit Em Up Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2013, 23:17
simmer
Forum Member

Looking forward to this. She's been working with good producers. The title of the track 'for once in my life' doesn't excite me yet. I hope the song is good.
simmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2013, 01:11
gpk
Forum Member

They may do but then there's also a lot of people that don't. She may not be the best singer nor does she claim to be but she definitely isn't the worst. I think it all comes down to personal taste.
it is subjective to a degree, but i think its telling how mel c has had opportunities in musical theatre, while mel b gets another record contract off the back of her rising tv profile. i quite like mel b's personality to a degree and she definitely brought energy to the spice girls, but i have never really rated her vocally.
gpk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2013, 10:01
Blondie X
Forum Member

Mel C has a horrible voice, she is not a bad singer but her voice, oh god its whiney, nasal, painful and irritating to listen too.
This. She can hold a tune but I'm always amazed when people say what a great singer she is as her voice is thin, whiney and nasal as you say.

She may be the best singer in the SG but that hardly puts her on par with Aretha
Blondie X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2013, 20:46
Hit Em Up Style
Forum Member

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.n...96502448_n.png

Still from the video.

Have to admit I'm kinda excited
Hit Em Up Style is offline   Reply With Quote