Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

samsung tablets

Old 13-09-2013, 22:27
bluepumpkin
Forum Member

I plan to get a 10" Samsung tab. Can I assume the processor on the tab 3 is better than the tab 2?
bluepumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 13-09-2013, 22:56
Orbitalzone
Forum Member

It looks that way but it gets a mixed review
http://www.engadget.com/2013/07/30/s...3-10-1-review/

I've got the Tab2 10.1 and it's ok for most things and it has 3G so pretty useful but I don't play games or such like.... would I get a Tab3 now though? hmmm probably not with other products out there that might be better performers. Although I may also consider a smaller screen as 10" is a little bulky for when I travel
Orbitalzone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2013, 00:26
bluepumpkin
Forum Member

I've got the Tab2 10.1 and it's ok for most things and it has 3G so pretty useful but I don't play games or such like.... would I get a Tab3 now though? hmmm probably not with other products out there that might be better performers. Although I may also consider a smaller screen as 10" is a little bulky for when I travel
thanks for posting the review. Although it as made the it harder for me to choose.

My nieces and nephew have the tab 2 and they are a bit heavy and my sibling has the 7" but I think the screen is too small for me. I do like the size of the 8" but I did not want the Note.

Now I have to decide if the 10" tab 3 worth the extra money over the 10" tab 2.
Old 14-09-2013, 08:52
Anika Hanson
Forum Member

thanks for posting the review. Although it as made the it harder for me to choose.

My nieces and nephew have the tab 2 and they are a bit heavy and my sibling has the 7" but I think the screen is too small for me. I do like the size of the 8" but I did not want the Note.

Now I have to decide if the 10" tab 3 worth the extra money over the 10" tab 2.
There is an 8 inch tab 3.
Anika Hanson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2013, 18:54
Orbitalzone
Forum Member

Don't get me wrong, the 10.1" tab2 that I have is a good screen size for browsing in my opinion but the overall size always makes me a little nervous travelling with it as it's a large piece of glass to break/crack should it get knocked in my hand luggage. I do have a sturdy folio flip cover that protects it nicely but I still worry

I'd certainly consider a slightly smaller tab next time if I was going to travel with it.
Orbitalzone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2013, 19:42
bluepumpkin
Forum Member

There is an 8 inch tab 3.
I will go to one of the shops and have look at them.
Old 14-09-2013, 21:32
DarthFader
Forum Member

And people say that Apple only give slight spec bumps. Nothing that slight!
PJ
DarthFader is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote