Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Miley Cyrus - Cheap hag or hot ******

Old 20-09-2013, 11:44
zx50
Forum Member

Pop star acts hypersexual in an industry than demands women be hypersexual in order to make it to the top...why is everyone suddenly so outraged???? I don't get it.
Unless it's Miley's way of wanting to create the most sexual image possible.
zx50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 20-09-2013, 12:42
Phoenix Lazarus
Forum Member

Unless it's Miley's way of wanting to create the most sexual image possible.
It looks nauseating and vile, not sexy, from the still pictures I've seen of it.
Phoenix Lazarus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2013, 13:06
Zora
Forum Member

It looks nauseating and vile, not sexy, from the still pictures I've seen of it.
Agreed. It's yet another case of a trashy celebrity who makes me feel a bit ill. Seems like there are so many of these types around at the moment.
Zora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2013, 13:07
Zora
Forum Member

Pop star acts hypersexual in an industry than demands women be hypersexual in order to make it to the top...why is everyone suddenly so outraged???? I don't get it.
She took it to a new level, I think. What's next? Someone literally having sex/masturbating on stage? I can't think of what else anyone can do to be more "controversial" than Miley's VMA performance at this point.
Zora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2013, 14:16
paperplanes_
Forum Member

She's a desperate immature try hard. Like a 15 year old who thinks they'll suddenly become independent at 18...or someone who thinks being an adult is all about I CAN HAVE ALCOHOL. I CAN TAKE DRUGS. LOOK I'M PRETENDING TO HAVE SEX WITH A GIANT HAND.
paperplanes_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2013, 14:36
VioletSummers
Forum Member

She's been in the spotlight since the age of 13 and has been through recent stories of her fiance cheating on her. Pictures today of Liam looking very cosy and kissing another woman must be humiliating just days after they have split. I expect it's partly to keep people talking until the Bangerz release but also because she's pretty messed up now. She needs a break, poor girl.
VioletSummers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2013, 14:38
dee123
Forum Member

What do you think is she cheap or is she buzzing?
She's neither. She's actually a Larry Rudolph puppet. Just like Britney before her.
dee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2013, 15:30
CreamPuff
Forum Member

I don't see Adele acting that way and she's at the top. Out of interest how many male performers that night gave overtly sexual, near naked performances. She's actually doing herself a big disservice by agreeing to behave that way, she's basically saying her worth is all wrapped up in sex.
CreamPuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2013, 15:50
~sugarpinkloz
Forum Member

For me it isn't the fact that she is naked on a wrecking ball that is so shocking, it is the licking of the mallet that is so gross....metal tastes horrible. I donít care what symbolism she is going for, that is just wrong.
~sugarpinkloz is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2013, 17:18
mirandaweb
Forum Member

I like her.

I think she's combining trying to find her adult stage persona with dealing with personal growth stuff in her off-stage life.

She's also doing it well. She seems to be constantly in the news. It's not a case of someone who nobody talks about anymore doing something shocking to get noticed - she's playing it more like Lady GaGa - or like Madonna in her earlier years. Some newsworthy 'shocking' behaviour and loads of publicity.

I wish her well.
mirandaweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2013, 04:13
SuperAPJ
Forum Member

I want to call her 'Limey Citrus'.
SuperAPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2013, 10:05
Phoenix Lazarus
Forum Member

I want to call her 'Limey Citrus'.
Not British, is she?
Phoenix Lazarus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2013, 10:09
Rip the TV Eye
Forum Member

I'll simply say that she isn't to my taste and nor is her music.
Rip the TV Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2013, 12:09
nathanbrazil
Forum Member

I don't see Adele acting that way and she's at the top.
You've hit the nail on the head. By no means all, but the vast majority of US female pop stars seem to feel the need to dress like cheap hookers. They compound this mistake by projecting the fantasy of meaningless or adolescent sex to sell their inferior product.

None of the current top acts from the US could be described as classy, whereas Adele looks like a girl next door, dresses in a classy fashion, writes her own songs and sings better than Mariah Carey and co could ever manage!
nathanbrazil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2013, 15:14
soapmania
Forum Member

I don't get the big shock to be honest, all the young celebrity girls have done something or another to be considered "controversial"... Look at Madonna for example in her younger years she exposed her knockers in one of her videos and Kylie has been dancing with the camera practically fixed to her butt in some of her vids.

.....I really don't find Mylie that shocking!
soapmania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2013, 15:44
Green_Stamp
Inactive Member

How To Twerk Like Miley Cyrus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYcg...=TLWQ4h_S4X4vY

How To Swing Like Miley Cyrus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6-H...4DHzZYXMltSMAg
Green_Stamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2013, 17:03
pugamo
Forum Member

I keep thinking of that bloke who was on the extreme tattoos channel 4 documentary a few years ago with all the tattoos of her and what he thinks of her new persona. I googled it and found out! http://www.thisishullandeastriding.c...#axzz2fXlSox7W

(He 'cant stop watching' her VMA performance )
pugamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2013, 17:37
zx50
Forum Member

I gave one of them videos a thumbs down the other day because I thought the title was misleading and it bored me.
zx50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2013, 18:33
The Prumeister
Forum Member

Agreed. It's yet another case of a trashy celebrity who makes me feel a bit ill. Seems like there are so many of these types around at the moment.
Yeah. Madonna, Britney, Rihanna

She took it to a new level, I think. What's next? Someone literally having sex/masturbating on stage? I can't think of what else anyone can do to be more "controversial" than Miley's VMA performance at this point.
See above

She's a desperate immature try hard. Like a 15 year old who thinks they'll suddenly become independent at 18...or someone who thinks being an adult is all about I CAN HAVE ALCOHOL. I CAN TAKE DRUGS. LOOK I'M PRETENDING TO HAVE SEX WITH A GIANT HAND.
And Madonna is still doing this nearing the age of 60!

She's been in the spotlight since the age of 13 and has been through recent stories of her fiance cheating on her. Pictures today of Liam looking very cosy and kissing another woman must be humiliating just days after they have split. I expect it's partly to keep people talking until the Bangerz release but also because she's pretty messed up now. She needs a break, poor girl.

Yes, I agree.

She's neither. She's actually a Larry Rudolph puppet. Just like Britney before her.
Let's hope she doesn't go down quite the same path as Britney.

I don't see Adele acting that way and she's at the top. Out of interest how many male performers that night gave overtly sexual, near naked performances. She's actually doing herself a big disservice by agreeing to behave that way, she's basically saying her worth is all wrapped up in sex.
Like so many before her. Record companies know that sex sells records - unless you're Adele. & someone of her style is very, very rare.

I like her.

I think she's combining trying to find her adult stage persona with dealing with personal growth stuff in her off-stage life.

She's also doing it well. She seems to be constantly in the news. It's not a case of someone who nobody talks about anymore doing something shocking to get noticed - she's playing it more like Lady GaGa - or like Madonna in her earlier years. Some newsworthy 'shocking' behaviour and loads of publicity.

I wish her well.
Me too

You've hit the nail on the head. By no means all, but the vast majority of US female pop stars seem to feel the need to dress like cheap hookers. They compound this mistake by projecting the fantasy of meaningless or adolescent sex to sell their inferior product.

None of the current top acts from the US could be described as classy, whereas Adele looks like a girl next door, dresses in a classy fashion, writes her own songs and sings better than Mariah Carey and co could ever manage!
Adele is a rarity to be fair.

I don't get the big shock to be honest, all the young celebrity girls have done something or another to be considered "controversial"... Look at Madonna for example in her younger years she exposed her knockers in one of her videos and Kylie has been dancing with the camera practically fixed to her butt in some of her vids.

.....I really don't find Mylie that shocking!

Quite. Sex and women and pop are always intrinsically linked - it's wrong - but that's how it is - and it won't change for a long time IMHO.
The Prumeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2013, 18:40
Butterface
Forum Member

She's an irritating try hard, and if I see that horrible white coated tongue hanging out once more, I shall be sick.
Butterface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2013, 18:47
Pink Knight
Forum Member

I don't see Adele acting that way and she's at the top.
Thankfully.
Cyrus has gone past the Hana Montana phase. Those fans are now grown up.
With her obvious lack of talent, she just has the sleaze route to go down.
Pink Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2013, 21:00
Stockingfiller
Forum Member

It's the 'Lolita' thing. For money. Yuk.
Stockingfiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2013, 22:01
Green_Stamp
Inactive Member

I gave one of them videos a thumbs down the other day because I thought the title was misleading and it bored me.
I'm sure the guy is devastated.
Green_Stamp is offline   Reply With Quote