Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

The Last of Us questions

Old 22-09-2013, 20:18
MartinImber
Forum Member

1) Where is the Uncharted film newspaper?

2) Where is the transport authority map?

Thanks

Martin
MartinImber is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 23-09-2013, 16:52
blueisthecolour
Forum Member

Sorry MartinImber - don't have answers for the above. I do have some more questions though:

- Despite spending quite a lot of time exploring places and picking up 'parts' wherever I could, I wasn't able to make many improvements to my weapons. Did I miss a big stash somewhere?

- The same with the pills, I never maxed out my health and only got the 'kill clickers with shiv' upgrade at the very end of the game.

- When playing back through the game do you have to start from scratch with weapons and upgrades?

Cheers
blueisthecolour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2013, 17:27
Jenny1986
Forum Member

Sorry MartinImber - don't have answers for the above. I do have some more questions though:

- Despite spending quite a lot of time exploring places and picking up 'parts' wherever I could, I wasn't able to make many improvements to my weapons. Did I miss a big stash somewhere?

- The same with the pills, I never maxed out my health and only got the 'kill clickers with shiv' upgrade at the very end of the game.

- When playing back through the game do you have to start from scratch with weapons and upgrades?

Cheers
The amount of parts depends on the difficulty you choose. The harder the difficulty the fewer parts. My first playthrough, I played on normal and managed to upgrade quite a bit, but I didn't max out many things. There is a new game + which lets you keep Joel and weapon upgrades.
Jenny1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2013, 20:20
MartinImber
Forum Member

Cheers
Afterwards use new game +
Old 24-09-2013, 09:02
blueisthecolour
Forum Member

The amount of parts depends on the difficulty you choose. The harder the difficulty the fewer parts. My first playthrough, I played on normal and managed to upgrade quite a bit, but I didn't max out many things. There is a new game + which lets you keep Joel and weapon upgrades.
I played through on normal as well and was close to maxing out my two pistols and improved my hunting rifle but that was it. Also I finished the game with almost all my flamethrower left as i'd been saving it for a 'big' battle that never really came (I suppose the tunnel was difficult but my bow did a lot of damage to the bloaters).
blueisthecolour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2013, 23:34
MartinImber
Forum Member

Any more conversations after the photo, still do not have that trophy
Old 24-09-2013, 23:43
Green_Stamp
Inactive Member

Any more conversations after the photo, still do not have that trophy
If you go into the statistics in the menu, scroll down and you'll see how many convos you've had. You need 37 for the trophy.
Green_Stamp is offline   Reply With Quote