Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Fifth Harmony covers Ariana Grande's Honeymoon Avenue

Old 28-09-2013, 08:20
JustArun
Forum Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ-b7...ature=youtu.be

These ladies proving yet again that they're a vocal harmony group. Finally a girl group from this generation that has members who can all sing outstandingly.

Also they've debuted a couple of new tracks from their EP Better Together which will be released on October 22nd.

Better Together
Don't Wanna Dance Alone
Who Are You
Leave My Heart Out Of This
JustArun is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 28-09-2013, 09:58
ashtray88
Forum Member

These ladies proving yet again that they're a vocal harmony group. Finally a girl group from this generation that has members who can all sing outstandingly.
Little Mix do it better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmrsyIXxORQ
ashtray88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2013, 10:02
RikScot
Forum Member

Who covers what by who?
RikScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2013, 11:38
JustArun
Forum Member

Perrie and the mixes?
Old 28-09-2013, 12:27
misterfreeze
Forum Member

Ariana herself tweeted the link to the video and complimented them.

https://twitter.com/ArianaGrande/sta...17740529590272
misterfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2013, 14:10
LandslideBrad
Forum Member

Perrie and the mixes?
That's a pretty stupid thing to say tbh. Especially since you're a "fan"...
LandslideBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2013, 14:11
LandslideBrad
Forum Member

I really liked this! Ally has really improved and the song really suits them, I hope this will be their new music direction.
LandslideBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2013, 14:19
JustArun
Forum Member

That's a pretty stupid thing to say tbh. Especially since you're a "fan"...
I know, I was just a bit annoyed with the poster above he could have just created a different thread for Little Mix. If it was the same song then it would have made sense but it's not so he was just trying to throw shade.
Old 28-09-2013, 16:33
Maxine_Roch
Forum Member

I know, I was just a bit annoyed with the poster above he could have just created a different thread for Little Mix. If it was the same song then it would have made sense but it's not so he was just trying to throw shade.
But you just done the same thing your had a good at that poster for so you're kinda contradicting yourself anyway I like the cover they have improved a lot a sound more like a group than they did before .
Maxine_Roch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2013, 17:15
ashtray88
Forum Member

Not trying to throw shade...really. I just can't help compare Fifth Harmony and Little Mix and all I see is Little Mix do everything so much better. Fifth Harmony are certainly talented individually and both groups were solo acts thrown together on a talent show but FH don't gel as a group like Little Mix do and the members all seem so..samey (in terms of vocals), so I just don't think they will be as successful.
ashtray88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2013, 18:25
JustArun
Forum Member

Not trying to throw shade...really. I just can't help compare Fifth Harmony and Little Mix and all I see is Little Mix do everything so much better. Fifth Harmony are certainly talented individually and both groups were solo acts thrown together on a talent show but FH don't gel as a group like Little Mix do and the members all seem so..samey (in terms of vocals), so I just don't think they will be as successful.
Samey? They're certainly not. They have completely different tones. Well it seems like Fifth Harmony have outpeaked Little Mix's Billboard position with Miss Movin' On... We'll see how much their EP sells.