Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Poor Sharons going to lose all her acts first isnt she?

Old 06-10-2013, 00:16
JayPee86
Inactive Member

And I am glad she didn't choose the awful Joseph .

But you just know her acts will be out in the first month fodder.

Remember how she reacted that time a few years back both her acts were in the bottom 2 first week !
JayPee86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 06-10-2013, 00:18
Stormwave UK
Forum Member

I quite liked Zoe, I thought she was different enough and might have had a shot. I don't think any of the ones she picked have a chance.
Stormwave UK is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 00:20
Jessica_Hamby
Inactive Member

The boys are bad too though. Did you hear Luke sing. He wasn't very good.
Jessica_Hamby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 00:20
WhyHelloWorld
Inactive Member

Sam is pretty much certain for top 5. I think Lorna could come out of nowhere, and do a Ruth-type thing. So no, I think Gary will be out first.
WhyHelloWorld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 00:26
duncann
Forum Member

I disagree. I think all the groups are weak and Gary will go out first. Sam is a terrific singer in both gentle and power ballads and she has a great story. People will like her and Shelley. I don't think the girls are as good as they are made out to be either. Plus we'll probably get Joseph back as a wildcard and he can wring a few tearful weeks out of it all. LOL.
duncann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 00:27
4troy7
Forum Member

Sam I think will last for a while I think Lorna could be a dark horse as well Shelly is toast thought .
4troy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 00:29
fireemblemcraze
Forum Member

Sam = Mary Byrne. WHY CAN'T PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT? She's had pimp slot after pimp slot. She's got that straightforward big vocal like Mary Byrne/Nikki Evans which both young and older demographics would enjoy. I don't mind her but there's NO WAY she isn't reaching the final at least!

I think Sam may even win it - why else has she been pimped to death by the producers?
fireemblemcraze is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 00:32
4troy7
Forum Member

I disagree. I think all the groups are weak and Gary will go out first. Sam is a terrific singer in both gentle and power ballads and she has a great story. People will like her and Shelley. I don't think the girls are as good as they are made out to be either. Plus we'll probably get Joseph back as a wildcard and he can wring a few tearful weeks out of it all. LOL.
I think a few of the groups have a lot of potential and will appeal to the viewers .
4troy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 00:32
Orangemaid
Forum Member

Shelly is gonna be mega annoying..OTT stuff and cheese

Sam i like

not sure on other one, forgettable one lol
Orangemaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 00:55
mysty211
Forum Member

Only Sam will get far if she picked Joseph he would've too but she made a stupid decision.
mysty211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:06
Willz
Forum Member

Joseph would of got her to week 5 at least, she's ****ed up there.
Willz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:09
Robin_Jones
Forum Member

I hope she loses them. Those 3 acts will never have a successful album let alone 2. Andrea on the other hand has such massive potential. The way they've edited her has been shocking. The stuff on her YouTube page is the best I've seen from any X Factor contestant across any series. I'm so baffled by their treatment of her.
Robin_Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:11
Satanel
Forum Member

The only thing I care about is that they can all sing, I'm so sick of this "current" shite.

If Lorna manages to make it through the first couple weeks, I think she'll be able to make it far.
Satanel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:12
fireemblemcraze
Forum Member

I hope she loses them. Those 3 acts will never have a successful album let alone 2. Andrea on the other hand has such massive potential. The way they've edited her has been shocking. The stuff on her YouTube page is the best I've seen from any X Factor contestant across any series. I'm so baffled by their treatment of her.
Same - am shocked how the show turned such a talented lady into someone who appears so weak...shocked really. Really distasteful editing.
fireemblemcraze is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:14
hilduffluva
Forum Member

I agree! The groups this year are like Cannon Fodder for most of the other contestants the only group im intrested in seeing tomorrow is Miss Dynamix..apart from that nah!

Lorna mark my words will be a dark horse in this competition!
hilduffluva is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:31
RussJ
Forum Member

Only Sam will get far if she picked Joseph he would've too but she made a stupid decision.
Agreed.
RussJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:11
Kyle123
Forum Member

It's her own fault for making such dodgy choices.. Sharon had a really strong group of six, but that's the final three she ended up with?... Sam will last a long time for sure, but the other two won't last long at all.

If they'd actually featured her auditions and Boot Camp, I think Andrea could have been a real dark horse, but now we'll never know. Joseph wouldn't have deserved his place, but he'd have certainly made it into the later stages if put through, and Zoe... well Zoe probably wouldn't have lasted that long, but she's far far better than Shelley.

Lorna was great but will struggle to make it to through the early weeks. Shelley won't last and doesn't really deserve too..
Kyle123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:32
gcmac
Forum Member

I think Sam will be there a while. Lorna could be a hit or a miss. We've been shown less about her so she'll have to be very good the first few weeks to create herself a fan base,
gcmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:33
s_bowes_uk
Forum Member

Luke was downright weak. The boy can't sing, and has the charisma of a toilet brush. The fact he got picked and Paul didn't is a crime, and exposes this show for what it really is.
s_bowes_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 09:16
Hassaan13
Inactive Member

He can sing - just has his own style I suppose.

Has Sharon put through the only male in her category, things would have looked different.
Hassaan13 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:08
Frank Farmer
Forum Member

And I am glad she didn't choose the awful Joseph .
Me too. He had Steve Brookstein written all over him.
Frank Farmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:20
mollymoony
Forum Member

I would have put Zoe through, instead of Shelley, especially if she had toned down her make up a bit. She looked much better at the airport than in the auditions.
mollymoony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:36
Jambob
Forum Member

Shelley and Sam will both do ok on the show, people vote for the big belters. Neither have the potential for a recording career but they are fine as Saturday night reality TV fodder.

Of all the overs only Zoe and Lorna had any chance of actually selling records and one of them has already been given the boot, good job Sharon...

Louis choices were painfully predictable, he has never got beyond the casting for a boyband mentality.
Jambob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:42
Robin_Jones
Forum Member

If they'd actually featured her auditions and Boot Camp, I think Andrea could have been a real dark horse, but now we'll never know. Joseph wouldn't have deserved his place, but he'd have certainly made it into the later stages if put through, and Zoe... well Zoe probably wouldn't have lasted that long, but she's far far better than Shelley.

Lorna was great but will struggle to make it to through the early weeks. Shelley won't last and doesn't really deserve too..
This is 100% spot on!
Robin_Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:45
Georgiecats
Forum Member

When she said she wanted to win I thought she'd make choices which she could win with.

So she picks Shelly. Doh.

Joseph should be on the live shows. I know not everyone likes him but he is far better than her, he's likeable and will get votes.

Shelly is annoying me already.
Georgiecats is offline   Reply With Quote