Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Hollyoaks 5 to die in blast...

Old 07-10-2013, 23:17
D.DotA
Forum Member

Hollyoaks' official twitter page just posted a link to there tumbler where a poster of next weeks blast is there and the title is reading '5 Characters Will Die: Who Survives?' With the hashtag #HollyoaksBlast!

Pics of Clare, Dennis, Darren, Mercedes, Sinead, Will, Tom, Theresa, Doger, John Paul, Leanne, Ste, Ash and Doug!

Who does everything think will die?

I think Doug is one who's going, not sure about the others, maybe Ash...
D.DotA is online now   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 07-10-2013, 23:20
Ownnnn
Forum Member

I think this is all getting ridiculous. These 5 along with one or maybe two deaths in Later. That could be 7 in a week. Anyway, Doug, Ash, Will, Leanne and Browning are my guesses.
Ownnnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 23:28
D.DotA
Forum Member

I think this is all getting ridiculous. These 5 along with one or maybe two deaths in Later. That could be 7 in a week. Anyway, Doug, Ash, Will, Leanne and Browning are my guesses.
Looks like 2013 might have the most deaths in HO history!
Old 07-10-2013, 23:32
Skyfall
Forum Member

Looks like 2013 might have the most deaths in HO history!
There could be a few more then their letting on, thanks for the update D.DotA.
Skyfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 23:34
ryanr554
Forum Member

Isn't that just a normal week in Hollyoaks?
ryanr554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 23:38
HiMyNameIs
Forum Member

I should move to Hollyoaks and open my own West and Coe franchise - I'd be a millionaire by December!
HiMyNameIs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 23:40
Sonicmfc
Forum Member

Calling it now; Clare, Dennis/Leanne (One of the two), Ash (Through murder by Will though), Will and Doug will perish.
Sonicmfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 23:44
D.DotA
Forum Member

There could be a few more then their letting on, thanks for the update D.DotA.
You welcome Skyfall

People think Clare will die but I dot think she will. I know there was all that with the leaked audition tape, but if they're going to kill her it would seem silly to do it straight away. Least give it a few months. I hate it when soaps bring characters back just to kill them.
Old 07-10-2013, 23:48
Skyfall
Forum Member

You welcome Skyfall

People think Clare will die but I dot think she will. I know there was all that with the leaked audition tape, but if they're going to kill her it would seem silly to do it straight away. Least give it a few months. I hate it when soaps bring characters back just to kill them.
Bring Clare back, revealing Frasher her father trying to get her out of jail and being killed off be a waste of Clare.

Mothes back the actress said she'll be back full time and be back in october, information can change and actors and actress charange their minds allot. Hope they don't kill Clare off.

This leaked info killing Clare has to be false just fake information to wind up hollyoaks fans and fans of Clare.

They must be planning a big shocking story for Clare's return that has nothing to do with killing her off.
Old 08-10-2013, 00:04
Skyfall
Forum Member

I can see them killing Will, Dennis, Leanne, Ash and Doug.

Clare, Darren, Mercedes, Sinead, Tom, Theresa, Doger, John Paul and Ste can't see them killing them off they are way popular to let go.
Old 08-10-2013, 00:09
D.DotA
Forum Member

Clare is the reason Trevor has he bomb!
Old 08-10-2013, 00:15
Skyfall
Forum Member

Clare is the reason Trevor has he bomb!
When Trevor confronted Mercedes, she shuts at him saying Clare your boss, when he heard Clares name he didn't know what to think, Frasher hasn't told Trevor hes getting Jim to get Clare out of jail. Looks Like Trevor and Clare know each other and Trevor deosn't like her.
Old 08-10-2013, 00:16
jboy2k8
Forum Member

They've more or less said that all the deaths might not be linked to the explosion. I wouldn't be surprised if Jim dies.
jboy2k8 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 07:16
Lucylocket88

Digital Spy article has seven characters dying

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...torylines.html
Lucylocket88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 07:18
Lucylocket88

I can see them killing Will, Dennis, Leanne, Ash and Doug.

Clare, Darren, Mercedes, Sinead, Tom, Theresa, Doger, John Paul and Ste can't see them killing them off they are way popular to let go.
It would also depend if the like of Theresa would want to leave. The ones who wouldn't be axed, may want to leave out of choice.
Lucylocket88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 08:57
Agent F
Forum Member

Isn't that just a normal week in Hollyoaks?
I don't even watch Hollyoaks but it always sounds like they're bumping off characters every other week.
Agent F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 09:27
Steve_Whelan
Forum Member

There are rumours that the Holly Recasting is a red herring and she may be one of the seven deaths. Sort of makes sense after the criticism the producers received Casting 19yo Wallis day to play 14yo Holly they are hardly going to cast 22yo Amanda clapham to play Holly.
Steve_Whelan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 09:32
oilcat
Forum Member

There are rumours that the Holly Recasting is a red herring and she may be one of the seven deaths. Sort of makes sense after the criticism the producers received Casting 19yo Wallis day to play 14yo Holly they are hardly going to cast 22yo Amanda clapham to play Holly.
Again it could be a red herring but

Spoiler
oilcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 10:42
Steve_Whelan
Forum Member

Again it could be a red herring but

Spoiler
I don't think Holly will be recast, if she is not killed of in later or the explosion, which has now been confirmed. Holly will most likely be given a boring open exit something like being sent back to boarding school. I think Amanda Clapam is most likely going to be playing Clair's younger sister.
Steve_Whelan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 11:23
JayPee86
Inactive Member

This isn't exciting in the slightest.
Its boring.

Hollyoaks have done this so so many times now, it will have no impact on the viewer what's so ever, and the village will carry on as normal, because shootings , fires, bombs, are common place on this show now.

I'm thinking of giving up altogether
JayPee86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 11:35
D.DotA
Forum Member

This isn't exciting in the slightest.
Its boring.

Hollyoaks have done this so so many times now, it will have no impact on the viewer what's so ever, and the village will carry on as normal, because shootings , fires, bombs, are common place on this show now.

I'm thinking of giving up altogether
I think it's exiting. They haven't has a bomb go if before have they?
Old 08-10-2013, 11:35
alias alias
Forum Member

I read the title and thought oh kirkwood what are you doing now.

agree with this ""I can see them killing Will, Dennis, Leanne, Ash and Doug"
alias alias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 12:17
Norristar
Forum Member

I'm excited for this!

I wonder who the later deaths will be? Last year it was a bit of anti climax bringing in two characters just to kill them (Joel's step dad & Brendan's nan). I am thinking Callum and maybe someone on Tony's trip? Maybe Tony?!

I don't care that it's ridiculous I love Hollyoaks and all their random storylines.
Norristar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 12:19
Simon_Antink
Forum Member

Dennis is in the spoilers for the Friday.

The DS articles says that not all of the 5 deaths next week are linked to the explosion.

I'd say Doug, Leanne, Will, Browning and someone unexpected.
Simon_Antink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 12:26
D.DotA
Forum Member

I'm excited for this!

I wonder who the later deaths will be? Last year it was a bit of anti climax bringing in two characters just to kill them (Joel's step dad & Brendan's nan). I am thinking Callum and maybe someone on Tony's trip? Maybe Tony?!

I don't care that it's ridiculous I love Hollyoaks and all their random storylines.
Tony is in later episodes of Hollyoaks a week after the explosion so he won't be getting killed on Later or the main show.