Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Katie Price sensationally claims Peter Andre built a career by 'trashing' her reputat

Old 14-10-2013, 11:20
Pamthehound
Forum Member

What reputation, such a charmer I think these two nobody's built their "tv careers" by trashing each other and using their kids as cash cows to fill their coffers.

She has "written" this book to tell all ......no just to make a few bob and trash other past lovers, who she used as baby making bait.

Katie Price sensationally claims Peter Andre built a career by 'trashing' her reputation.......what utter nonsense
Pamthehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 14-10-2013, 11:22
stud u like
Forum Member

He was already famous long before he met her.
stud u like is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2013, 11:22
Anna.Nuttall
Forum Member

There already a discussion on this on both the Katie Price and Peter Andre thread. I' just giving you a head up as people get tired of the same repeated thread go on and on - if you know what i mean. xx
Anna.Nuttall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2013, 11:23
Rich_L
Forum Member

Mysterious girl....
Rich_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2013, 11:29
Justicar

She had a reputation to trash?
Justicar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2013, 11:31
sidsgirl
Forum Member

What reputation, such a charmer I think these two nobody's built their "tv careers" by trashing each other and using their kids as cash cows to fill their coffers.

She has "written" this book to tell all ......no just to make a few bob and trash other past lovers, who she used as baby making bait.

Katie Price sensationally claims Peter Andre built a career by 'trashing' her reputation.......what utter nonsense

Exactly. Has she ever had a good reputation?
sidsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2013, 11:37
Willow33
Forum Member

Utter bullsh!t. Reputation for what?
Willow33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2013, 12:00
Azura's Star
Forum Member

For a one-hit wonder in the 1990s?
I suppose you could say that she was famous before she met him aswell, although before they got together I don't think either of them had long, glittering careers ahead of them.
(Not that I'm saying that the careers they built off the back of each other are exactly something to be proud of either).
Azura's Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2013, 12:00
Susie_Wilcox
Inactive Member

Boring repetitive one-track thread....
Susie_Wilcox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2013, 12:17
Muttsnutts
Inactive Member

There already a discussion on this on both the Katie Price and Peter Andre thread. I' just giving you a head up as people get tired of the same repeated thread go on and on - if you know what i mean. xx
It's off topic on both those apparently.
Muttsnutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2013, 12:17
sidsgirl
Forum Member

Its not compulsory to contribute to it.
Old 14-10-2013, 12:26
Muttsnutts
Inactive Member

She tried her best to trash his also. There were all kinds of stories from her end. Like how PA better be worried about what she's putting in her new book, even an article where she wished death on him.
Muttsnutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2013, 13:49
Willow33
Forum Member

Just like Katie Pwice
Old 14-10-2013, 13:53
Chazmaxi
Forum Member

I am not overly keen on her but I agree with what she is saying . He played the victim so well, I don't think he is whiter than white. Let's face it had he not got with her in the jungle he was still have been a one hit wonder .
Chazmaxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2013, 14:20
SenseiSam
Forum Member

I am not overly keen on her but I agree with what she is saying . He played the victim so well, I don't think he is whiter than white. Let's face it had he not got with her in the jungle he was still have been a one hit wonder .
Pete was more popular than Katie was in the jungle, finishing third while she was voted out 5th and she repeatedly asked him to marry her. Chris Moyles campaigned for Mysterious Girl to be re-released during his time in the jungle which gave him another no 1. Katie's Mum reportedly pleaded with Pete's management to take Katie on and the success they subsequently had was as a couple. So it's a moot question exactly who latched on to who to further their career. Katie publicly and humiliatingly dumped Alex but then whisked him off to Las Vegas and married him after he'd won CBB - bit of a pattern emerging? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-ceremony.html
SenseiSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2013, 14:38
Willow33
Forum Member

Pete was more popular than Katie was in the jungle, finishing third while she was voted out 5th. Chris Moyles campaigned for Mysterious Girl to be re-released during his time in the jungle which gave him another no 1. Katie's Mum reportedly pleaded with Pete's management to take Katie on and the success they subsequently had was as a couple. So it's a moot question exactly who latched on to who to further their career. Katie publicly and humiliatingly dumped Alex but then whisked him off to Las Vegas and married him after he'd won CBB - bit of a pattern emerging? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-ceremony.html

Thanks SS, that was a hilarious read
Old 14-10-2013, 15:02
Pedro
Forum Member

He was a famous has been working in his Dad's restaurant.
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2013, 15:06
sidsgirl
Forum Member

He was a famous has been working in his Dad's restaurant.
Nothing wrong with working in a restaurant.

Hmm, what was she doing just prior to going into the jungle.
Old 14-10-2013, 15:07
SenseiSam
Forum Member

Thanks SS, that was a hilarious read
Priceless wasn't it Willow and so romantic ...

"Their decision to marry has not been made with any pre-conceived commercial plan or media deal in place, and their reason for getting married is purely down to their love for each other .... They may have secured a lucrative deal for the rights to their wedding, but their love is genuine."
Old 14-10-2013, 15:08
SenseiSam
Forum Member

Nothing wrong with working in a restaurant.
Especially if you happen to own the resort with your Dad.

Before I went into the jungle, my dad and I owned a beach resort in Australia near Brisbane. When I left the music industry in 2000, I went back and said to my parents that me and my brothers Mike, Chris, Danny and Andrew would take over the running of it, and they could go home and rest.

I did that for two years without taking a wage. I asked my dad to let me learn how to live on nothing. I had my own business and a house in Australia that I had built, so I could have easily got a loan. It was hard for a couple of months. In a lot of ways I like to live quite simply.

Last edited by SenseiSam : 14-10-2013 at 15:19. Reason: to add quote
Old 14-10-2013, 15:19
haphash
Forum Member

Actually I'm no fan of Katie's but there might be some truth in this. PA built a media career on the back of being with her. Until then he was a forgotten about singer with no real profile over here. He obviously learnt a lot about the art of media manipulation from her and when they split made sure the media saw him as the good guy.

Of course KP has many faults but I don't suppose PA is without fault either.
haphash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2013, 15:21
Cyril_Sneer
Inactive Member

Actually I'm no fan of Katie's but there might be some truth in this. PA built a media career on the back of being with her. Until then he was a forgotten about singer with no real profile over here. He obviously learnt a lot about the art of media manipulation from her and when they split made sure the media saw him as the good guy.

I would even go as far as saying I think CP learned a LOT from KP.

Cyril_Sneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2013, 15:25
fitnessqueen
Forum Member

In an interview with this week's OK! magazine, with which she signed an exclusive deal, Katie, 31, said: 'This year I will marry Alex and I'm going to have his kids,' adding: 'I wish I'd met Alex six years ago. He's perfect in every way.'

And the two are already planning how many children they want - with Alex saying 'two or three'.

Katie agreed: 'I've always said I want a big family.'
Delete Alex's name and insert Leo's/Kev's/whoever the next one will be.....
fitnessqueen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2013, 15:27
zx50
Forum Member

To be honest, these two are known for slating each other in the past. I'll be expecting Peter Andre to bring out a book slating her as well.
zx50 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2013, 15:38
johartuk
Forum Member

KP has used all her exes to further her career. She's a hypocrite of the highest order because she criticises them for using her to further their careers (and, indeed, has often come out with that classic phrase "You'd be nothing without me!") yet she's always talking about them and using them as material for her numerous autobios and newspaper/mag interviews.
johartuk is offline   Reply With Quote