Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Ladyboys 2 (Pick TV)

Old 16-10-2013, 12:00
Bulletguy1
Forum Member

Surprised to find no thread on this series of documentaries.

I watched the first series and now they are running the second and last nights episode proved interesting which concentrated on the College lecturer guy who moved to Bangkok and met Annie.
Bulletguy1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 17-10-2013, 04:07
SuperAPJ
Forum Member

I enjoyed both series and hope we get a third next year!
SuperAPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2013, 04:23
Aneechik
Forum Member

I found the Geordie guy quite cute, especially when he made the extra effort to make sure the audience absolutely knew for certain that it definitely 100% isn't all about the cock.
Aneechik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2013, 15:07
Dub2
Forum Member

Caught one of these, the one involving the college lecturer. I must say i felt a little bit sorry for his kid. He seems to have been abandoned by his dad at eighteen years of age and left to fare for himself.

Not a great world for teenage kids out there without some sort of parental support.
Dub2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2013, 22:48
Justicar

I've been watching some of these. The boyfriends keep saying "You can't deny they look like women" and "I'm not gay" but most of them clearly do look like men. There's some major self deluding going on there. Fascinating series.
Justicar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2013, 23:33
koantemplation
Forum Member

I've been watching some of these. The boyfriends keep saying "You can't deny they look like women" and "I'm not gay" but most of them clearly do look like men. There's some major self deluding going on there. Fascinating series.
There are women who look manly, would someone be gay if they went out with them?
koantemplation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2013, 03:02
SuperAPJ
Forum Member

most of them clearly do look like men.
Of the two ladyboys partnered with British men in the series, I think Pang looks quite feminine but Annie just looks like a man with long hair, particularly when she's not wearing make-up!
SuperAPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 21:51
Justicar

There are women who look manly, would someone be gay if they went out with them?
Depends if that someone is a man or a woman.

Of the two ladyboys partnered with British men in the series, I think Pang looks quite feminine but Annie just looks like a man with long hair, particularly when she's not wearing make-up!
The one with the bodybuilder boyfriend needs facial feminisation surgery. I did see some who looked very feminine indeed, but most of them are obvious.
Old 03-11-2013, 22:26
Archie Duke
Inactive Member

I agree, some of them aren't too hot and obviously look like lads, but I think the naturally petite stature of many Asian men lends itself to eye poppingly stunning Ladyboys.
Archie Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 22:30
Justicar

I agree, some of them aren't too hot and obviously look like lads, but I think the naturally petite stature of many Asian men lends itself to eye poppingly stunning Ladyboys.
They definitely have an advantage: generally smaller frame, smaller feet etc.
Old 04-11-2013, 01:00
Dub2
Forum Member

The bodybuilder chap who ran the bar reckoned you were more likely to be gay if you didn`t fancy Ladyboys

Some serious self delusion going on with that lad.
Old 04-11-2013, 01:09
WanderinWonder
Forum Member

Who cares if it does or doesn't 'make them gay' anyway? These men have found their soulmates; that's all that really matters.

And FWIW, many of these ladyboys could seriously give cissexual women a run for their money in the prettiness stakes.
WanderinWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:23
Dub2
Forum Member

Who cares if it does or doesn't 'make them gay' anyway? These men have found their soulmates; that's all that really matters.
I would agree. But some of the men in the programme think that Ladyboys are more feminine, and more attractive to straight men, than real actual women.

That`s fair enough.But when you find yourself wanting to have sex with Ladyboys ahead of women you have to ask yourself if you ever really fancied women in the first place.
Old 05-11-2013, 22:22
Aneechik
Forum Member

The Phillipino girl on tonight makes a convincing woman.

I read somewhere that 60% of ladyboy prostitutes' clients want to take the passive role.
Aneechik is offline   Reply With Quote