DS Forums

Shoplifters Of The World Unite...

Old 19-10-2013, 08:31
Fred E Star
Inactive Member

She needs to be booted out!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...g-make-up.html
Fred E Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 19-10-2013, 09:29
BodyElectric.
Inactive Member

No she shouldn't.

It was a mistake made a while ago. Leave her alone.

She paid for the items she "attempted" to steal.

We Tamera fans don't want her to win anyway. We just want a Top 5 finish.
BodyElectric. is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2013, 09:36
Fizix
Forum Member

We need a drinking game for this girl don't we!
Fizix is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2013, 09:54
StigOfTheKrump
Forum Member

It was a mistake made a while ago.
Less than three months ago doesn't constitute "a while ago". It was during her time on the show.
StigOfTheKrump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2013, 10:08
jjbir
Forum Member

X factor will use her as long as it suits them, they will also kick her to the curb when it suits them.
jjbir is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2013, 10:43
Vodka_Drinka
Forum Member

Aww give her a break, she's just an ickle girl who's made a terrible mistake. She's only 16, way too young to know right from wrong and that stealing is against the law. Don't you know that everyone steals when they are 16.....
Vodka_Drinka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2013, 11:12
Fred E Star
Inactive Member

As it was while she was a contestant I do think she should be asked to leave.
I'm not fussed about her either way as an X Factor finalist but I imagine a few more stories will come out of the woodwork, especially if the powers that be decide they don't want her on the show any longer.
Fred E Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2013, 11:13
Satnavvy
Forum Member

No she shouldn't.

She paid for the items she "attempted" to steal.

That makes it okay then?
Satnavvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2013, 11:50
Zack06
Forum Member

Less than three months ago doesn't constitute "a while ago". It was during her time on the show.
Oh dear. I think she is very arrogant to be honest. It would be a very apt wake-up call if she was booted out of the show. I don't think she gets it yet.
Zack06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2013, 12:03
paperplanes_
Forum Member

Oh dear. I think she is very arrogant to be honest. It would be a very apt wake-up call if she was booted out of the show. I don't think she gets it yet.
Yup, she was on the show when it happened....so like Emily and Frankie, I'd think she should be booted.
paperplanes_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2013, 12:19
LemonadeMouth
Forum Member

Even though this isn't anywhere near as bad as the assault allegations could this have bigger consequences since she was competing in the show when this took place?

She will remain on the show regardless but she could fall out of favor with the producers.
LemonadeMouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2013, 12:22
HughOS
Forum Member

The people baying for her blood are really pathetic at this stage. Would it satisfy you all that much to see her chances crushed because of a mistake she made and regrets?
HughOS is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2013, 12:25
Vodka_Drinka
Forum Member

Here's what I think. A girl hasn't won this show since Alexandra won it five years ago, they desperately want one of the girls to win and that's been obvious all along. Hence them deliberately getting rid of some really good boys at judges houses and hyping up the girls saying how strong they are etc.

Getting rid of Tamera now will weaken that category.
Old 19-10-2013, 12:25
Zack06
Forum Member

The people baying for her blood are really pathetic at this stage. Would it satisfy you all that much to see her chances crushed because of a mistake she made and regrets?
That would be all fair and good if she didn't walk out of the auditions with a yes and straight into a shop to steal make-up items. It just shows total disregard for the opportunity she has been given.
Zack06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2013, 12:28
Vodka_Drinka
Forum Member

And here we go again...

She only regrets it because the press got wind of it and she was made to show remorse by the producers.

For one so young she's made an awful lot of "mistakes" don't you think?
Old 19-10-2013, 13:15
Eurostar
Forum Member

And here we go again...

She only regrets it because the press got wind of it and she was made to show remorse by the producers.

It does suggest that all her talk of turning over a new leaf is bunkum : this shoplifting incident was very recent (and one wonders how many other times she and her friends did it this year and didn't get caught).
Eurostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2013, 13:22
Verence
Forum Member

And here we go again...

In other words she broke the 11th Commandment ie

"Thou shalt not get found out"
Verence is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2013, 13:43
Eurostar
Forum Member

I agree completely that a solitary shoplifting incident is far from the end of the world and that people shouldn't be hounded or judged for making a mistake, but it does seem to be coming against the backdrop of a lot of other stuff in her case.
Old 19-10-2013, 13:47
_NiallDEE_
Forum Member

Someone getting kicked out because of an incident as minor as this would be the most ridiculous thing ever
_NiallDEE_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2013, 13:55
Eurostar
Forum Member

Someone getting kicked out because of an incident as minor as this would be the most ridiculous thing ever
I don't believe she will be for a moment (though from a PR point of view, it's not great for her).
Old 19-10-2013, 14:02
earldbest
Forum Member

And here we go again...

The remorse happened after the producers found out BUT before the press did.
earldbest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2013, 14:03
_NiallDEE_
Forum Member

I don't believe she will be for a moment (though from a PR point of view, it's not great for her).
I don't think she will either, but I think it's ridiculous that people are suggesting she should...
_NiallDEE_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2013, 14:25
Fizix
Forum Member

I don't think she will either, but I think it's ridiculous that people are suggesting she should...
I agree that she should not be kicked out and that on its own it isn't the end of the world, its not the crime of the century.

However, this girl seems to have controversy following her and the sum total of everything that's came out is painting a picture of someone who is trouble.

And for that, I see her chances being wrecked.
Fizix is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2013, 14:26
Vodka_Drinka
Forum Member

The remorse happened after the producers found out BUT before the press did.
Yes, AFTER the producers found out. Very convenient.
Old 19-10-2013, 14:45
scamrasc
Forum Member

In other words she broke the 11th Commandment ie

"Thou shalt not get found out"
yep.

agree. she wouldn't be sorry if no one knew. it's a line, nothing more. no sincerity to it.
if there was, then it would've been that girl who she beat the crap out of or at least her family who she would have contacted and apologised to for the assault, not the press. but as the girl's family stated, no such attempt from her or even her family was ever made.

she seems to keep somehow managing to get away with these things, and it seems to have made her think she's untouchable. at this point i don't think she will be booted from the show (for the same reasons vodka mentioned - she's the one being hyped up), but one more strike and i would like to see it. it might be about time she got taught a lesson.
scamrasc is offline   Reply With Quote