Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

iPad Mini case recommendation needed

Old 24-10-2013, 22:47
sturgeon
Forum Member

There seems to be about 1 million iPad mini cases on eBay/Amazon. I'm sure most will arrive and look horribly cheap.

Ideally I need it to act as a stand as well, plus I've seen some that say they put the iPad to sleep when you close the case.

Can anyone recommend a particular case, or brand, or link me to something? Ideally want to spend 20 or under...
sturgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 25-10-2013, 00:36
BKM
Forum Member

Ideally I need it to act as a stand as well, plus I've seen some that say they put the iPad to sleep when you close the case.as the
That's not hard so most do it - it just needs some strategic built-in magnets.
BKM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2013, 19:54
grumpyoldbat
Forum Member

I got the Marware CEO Hybrid case for mine. Has the magnetic closure, covers the whole thing, protects it well, and the mechanism for the stand is really good and solid.

It is a bit over your budget if you buy from Amazon directly, which personally I would.
grumpyoldbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2013, 21:35
sturgeon
Forum Member

Thanks for the help. The Marware case seems good but it's a bit ugly and bulky. I essentially want something like the Apple Smart Cover, something to protect the screen if I put it in my bag, also to act as a stand. I just don't want to pay the RRP of 35. There are loads of copycat smart covers but when they're like 6 on eBay they're clearly going to look really cheap.
sturgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2013, 22:47
MLAM
Forum Member

If nice leather is your thing then these get high ratings

http://kavaj.com/ipad-mini-case-berlin-black/
MLAM is offline   Reply With Quote