Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Could Nicole be the first mentor out?

Old 04-11-2013, 22:49
Bjkaave
Forum Member

Hannah and Tamera have both been in the bottom two in the last two weeks and the "indie" () girls like Abi supposedly is never make it to the final. Besides, surely the fact that Abi is awful has to catch up with her eventually? So does anybody think that Nicole could be the first judge to lose all her acts?
Bjkaave is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 04-11-2013, 22:57
CUP OF TEAAA!
Forum Member

No I don't think so. Gary probably will be and obviously Sharon is just hanging by a thread, a shock result could see her out of the competition very quickly.
CUP OF TEAAA! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 22:57
jjjonny107
Forum Member

potentially.. but maybe not until the final. They will ensure they have Tamera there until the final 3 anyway. Gary could be first out within the next few weeks with the final being a girl, an over and a boy.
jjjonny107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 22:59
Nastyman69
Forum Member

I think it will be Louis's year
Nastyman69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 23:06
steve2013
Forum Member

Potentially as you say both hannah/tamera have been B2 cant see abi making final
steve2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 23:32
Bjkaave
Forum Member

I know that Gary is expected to be the first judge out, but I do think that there is a real potential for it to be Nicole, in a "shock" result. It might not even be shocking anymore, with her two good singers ending up in the bottom two and people expecting Abi to go every week. The Girls category has been the first to be wiped out twice before in this show, so it's not like its impossible.
Old 05-11-2013, 01:15
scamrasc
Forum Member

it could be very possible.

people have been saying either gary or sharon, but all you need is one good act, and both still have those. plus, neither has competition from similar acts to detract from voting.

tamera's the producer's chosen one, but she's just not that likeable, and her and hannah are far too similar so they're competing with each other. i don't think that a hannah vs tamera b2 is out of the realms of possibility, though presumably once one is gone the other will get a major push. that's also the only way tamera will leave the competition. she's the obvious golden girl chosen one, so the only way to get rid would be if she were to lose deadlock against hannah or sam b. and that's if they keep deadlock - otherwise the judges will just save her.
abi has an avid fanbase which are clearly very zealous with her and that's what's keeping her going, but she's just not that good, so it will catch up to her sooner or later.

the boys are much harder to call...
sam's utter shit, but he's good looking in an effeminate way, so the deaf little teenyboppers will want him to stay. nicholas is pretty good, but boring as all hell. granny vote, however far that brings him. luke imho is the best of the boys and the one i want to go farthest, but something about him doesn't seem as obvious or standoutish as the other two. i feel like they get more attention.

honestly i think it's pretty hard to call. i can see one from each category making it all the way to the semis. (my guess for the girls would be tamera, but i can't call it for the boys). really it's all dependant on the performances they give on the night.
scamrasc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 01:24
fireemblemcraze
Forum Member

Sam C is gone the moment he gets in the B2. Abi may stay if she preforms well enough in the sing off.

The thing is that it's very likely that RC would be in the B2 at some point and I'm worried for them next week. It's a theme which exposes vocals more profoundly than any other. So good luck to Sam and RC who I think will be in the sing off on the weekend.
fireemblemcraze is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 01:38
4troy7
Forum Member

Sam C is gone the moment he gets in the B2. Abi may stay if she preforms well enough in the sing off.

The thing is that it's very likely that RC would be in the B2 at some point and I'm worried for them next week. It's a theme which exposes vocals more profoundly than any other. So good luck to Sam and RC who I think will be in the sing off on the weekend.
Rough Copy can sing though very well they just need the right songs .
4troy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 02:33
mimik1uk
Forum Member

cant see it

even though I don't think Hannah or tamera are anywhere near as good as they have been hyped in some quarters they are both amongst the top 4 or 5 acts in the competition this year, which is kinda depressing in a way

think there will be a transfer of votes from whichever goes first to the other as well which will help the remaining act make the final
mimik1uk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 02:47
BastardBeaver
Forum Member

It's tough because all the catagories have a potential winner this year.

The final 4 will be very close.
BastardBeaver is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 03:18
fribblet
Forum Member

Nicholas and Sam B are locks for the final imo, so wont be Louis or Sharon first out.

So all a question of whether Rough Copy can finish above Tamera, which is entirely possible imo. Expecting Tamera to be saved every time she's bottom 2 and then go out in 4th on the pure public vote.

It'll likely be decided by who's bottom 2 when we get to the final 5. Whichever out of Luke and Rough Copy escapes bottom 2 that week will make the final and the other will leave in 5th
fribblet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 04:30
earldbest
Forum Member

Nicholas and Sam Bailey pretty much guarantee that "first mentor out" will be between Nicole and Gary. I'm not sure if Rough Copy is polling as well as people think because the show pretty much sucked the life out of them and people might react adversely to that. Tamera will definitely get a bounce, but how big will it be? The wildcard is Abi because if she's actually doing well, she could pretty much outlast RC.
earldbest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 07:58
Grof_Griff
Forum Member

No. I believe a turnaround in the voting is possible, Hannah and Tamera could well rise up to the top as the week's go on. I think she can still win - anything can happen!
Grof_Griff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:12
jerefprdterra
Forum Member

As it is likely to be Hannah v Tamera in the final, no she wont.
jerefprdterra is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:16
jerefprdterra
Forum Member

cant see it

even though I don't think Hannah or tamera are anywhere near as good as they have been hyped in some quarters they are both amongst the top 4 or 5 acts in the competition this year, which is kinda depressing in a way

think there will be a transfer of votes from whichever goes first to the other as well which will help the remaining act make the final
Its great that we have acts like Tamera in the show this year, instead of the same old bland acts such as boybands, and teens boys.
Old 05-11-2013, 08:23
mimik1uk
Forum Member

constantly repeating your opinion in that manner wont make it a fact
mimik1uk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:33
staceyxxx23
Forum Member

Nope, Queen Abi is there to save her thankfully.
staceyxxx23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:57
Getridofcole
Forum Member

Don't put money on that
Getridofcole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 09:03
David_Morgan
Inactive Member

constantly repeating your opinion in that manner wont make it a fact
It's funny cos it's true

David_Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 09:11
jerefprdterra
Forum Member

It's funny cos it's true

It may not, but then again it could. It would be the best final ever if it happens.
Old 11-11-2013, 05:05
Bjkaave
Forum Member

I'd say that the likelihood of this happening has now increased.
Old 11-11-2013, 05:34
earldbest
Forum Member

It depends on who will have more momentum towards the end: Tamera or RC.
earldbest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 06:29
InMyArms
Forum Member

Rough Copy's chances of getting to the final definitely increased this week, they gave a great performance. Sam Bailey isn't going anywhere and neither is Nicholas who will probably win the whole thing. I expect Nicole to be the first mentor out now.. Hannah is there by the skin of her teeth and never has someone who has struggled to get the votes as early as week 4 (Tamera) managed to do great in later weeks.
InMyArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 07:49
susanne fan
Forum Member

They'll save Tamera over everyone in my opinion (even over Sam B) so maybe she'll stay until the semi
susanne fan is offline   Reply With Quote