Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

30 rock the final series

Old 06-11-2013, 14:57
ag1973
Forum Member

Is 30 rock going to be shown on uk screens, comedy channel had it, and now no mention of it. does anyone know's what going on.
ag1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 06-11-2013, 16:48
theonlyweeman
Forum Member

Is 30 rock going to be shown on uk screens, comedy channel had it, and now no mention of it. does anyone know's what going on.
I believe they said they were dropping it, because it wasn't quite pulling the viewers they wanted...
theonlyweeman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 17:46
ag1973
Forum Member

I believe they said they were dropping it, because it wasn't quite pulling the viewers they wanted...
thanks for the answer, I was trying to download the last and final series on itunes , but because there isn't a uk broadcaster. I could't downloaded on uk l(itunes) as it need channel in the uk so it appears on itunes uk. Thanks for helping.
Old 06-11-2013, 18:40
Inkblot
Forum Member

thanks for the answer, I was trying to download the last and final series on itunes , but because there isn't a uk broadcaster. I could't downloaded on uk l(itunes) as it need channel in the uk so it appears on itunes uk. Thanks for helping.
It was discussed in another thread and I think the explanation was that the UK download and DVD rights had been held back in case the show was picked up by a TV channel at some point in the future. If that's what happened the prospect of seeing it any time soon is bleak, although it is possible to buy the US DVD from UK Amazon - at a price.
Inkblot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 20:29
ag1973
Forum Member

It was discussed in another thread and I think the explanation was that the UK download and DVD rights had been held back in case the show was picked up by a TV channel at some point in the future. If that's what happened the prospect of seeing it any time soon is bleak, although it is possible to buy the US DVD from UK Amazon - at a price.
thank u for your reply inkblot , do u think they would ever release the series via itunes uk or I would I have to pay a hefty price for a NTSC dvd. Sorry I did't see the other thread, new user.
Old 06-11-2013, 22:21
Inkblot
Forum Member

thank u for your reply inkblot , do u think they would ever release the series via itunes uk or I would I have to pay a hefty price for a NTSC dvd. Sorry I did't see the other thread, new user.
Sorry, I don't know. It's a bad situation.
Inkblot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 22:43
theonlyweeman
Forum Member

Sorry, I don't know. It's a bad situation.
I imagine they'll do what Sony did with Breaking Bad and give in eventually, but who knows how long that will be...
theonlyweeman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2014, 17:16
Bungitin
Forum Member

Advertised on Amazon as Series 7 DVD being available - early May.
Bungitin is offline   Reply With Quote