Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Apple Air iPad

Old 09-11-2013, 11:52
Klauttu
Forum Member

I am interesting in purchasing, off the Internet, the new Apple Air iPad, released this month.(November 2014).

I am a little perplexed at the colours available, having not yet seen one in situ!

Colours available are 'silver and space grey', but all the attached pix show the iPad with a black surround.

Can somone clarify.

Also, does this latest iPad have a folding cover and back rest, or is this an extra.

It does puzzle me that Apple has scrapped the colour black.
Klauttu is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 09-11-2013, 12:05
len112
Forum Member

The silver one comes with a white bezel , the space grey with a black bezel , as for whether the covers are included or an accessory , well I can tell this is your first Apple product , suggest you look for something on Amazon .
len112 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 13:37
Klauttu
Forum Member

The silver one comes with a white bezel , the space grey with a black bezel , as for whether the covers are included or an accessory , well I can tell this is your first Apple product , suggest you look for something on Amazon .
Thank you for your very helpful reply.

Not sure of the remark , '.......well I can tell this is your first Apple product .......' , although actually it would be!
Klauttu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 14:08
alanwarwic
Forum Member

I'd suggest space grey Klauttu. It must have been the silver one I saw in Tesco and the white bezel made it look bulky.
Honestly, that was my very first impression
alanwarwic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 14:32
grumpyoldbat
Forum Member

I think the post regarding the cover was trying to say "no, there isn't a cover included. Apple sell covers separately in order to maximise their revenue."
grumpyoldbat is offline   Reply With Quote