Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

40% of xbox live

Old 09-11-2013, 14:49
smcbeath
Forum Member

Just signed into my xbox and I have the offer on my dashboard. Still have live till next august so surprised I have the offer. Anyway I have credit on my account and I am not allowed to use it, just paypal and credit card. Complete and utter crap, saying that I will probably buy it anyway

24 for 12 months live is alright.
smcbeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 10-11-2013, 11:46
Red Arrow
Forum Member

That's not bad at all, will need to take a look later myself and see if I get that offer too.
Red Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 11:50
2Dshmuplover
Forum Member

Very good price, you can stack yearly memberships too.
2Dshmuplover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 12:06
smcbeath
Forum Member

Still peeved I couldn't pay with my credit already on my account, I had to use paypal. Couldn't find an option to turn auto renewal off on the xbox, had to go via the pc/xbox.com. That's me paid up till sept 2015.
Old 10-11-2013, 12:20
steven123
Forum Member

Just signed into my xbox and I have the offer on my dashboard. Still have live till next august so surprised I have the offer. Anyway I have credit on my account and I am not allowed to use it, just paypal and credit card. Complete and utter crap, saying that I will probably buy it anyway

24 for 12 months live is alright.
Please could you tell me where you saw this i.e. the home screen or did you have to go to a different section? I logged in last night but couldn't see it anywhere.

Did see an offer to get a 15 digital xbox gift card if you take a trial to wuaki, you have to keep it a month (after the trial) but still gives you a 15 card for 5 so not too bad. Just go here: https://uk.wuaki.tv/promos/xbox

I took it seems an ok deal, Wuaki isn't amazing (not a patch on Netflix or even LoveFilm) but you might find the odd thing worth watching.
steven123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 13:00
smcbeath
Forum Member

It was just on the main dashboard as you sign in. It has now been replaced with cod ghosts - watch the live action trailer.

On a small tile on the bottom I have a free 10 xbox credit tile. Click on it and I have eurosport free for 1 month and now tv 30 day trial and receive a free 10 xbox gift card credit.

Anyone know how easy it is to cancel these after the month, online option or phone call. I hate phone calls

No wooki option though, I take it they have different offers for each xboxer?
Old 10-11-2013, 13:42
2Dshmuplover
Forum Member

It was just on the main dashboard as you sign in. It has now been replaced with cod ghosts - watch the live action trailer.

On a small tile on the bottom I have a free 10 xbox credit tile. Click on it and I have eurosport free for 1 month and now tv 30 day trial and receive a free 10 xbox gift card credit.

Anyone know how easy it is to cancel these after the month, online option or phone call. I hate phone calls

No wooki option though, I take it they have different offers for each xboxer?
I know you can cancel a trail NOW TV sub very easily online, not sure about Eurosport.
2Dshmuplover is offline   Reply With Quote