Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Next gen console pre orders from Zavvi

Old 10-11-2013, 21:20
bandish1888
Forum Member

So I pre ordered the xbox one and ps4 from Zavvi back in June so I could choose which one I wanted closer to release, I was then shocked to see that the delivery estimate was 30/11/13 for xbox and 31/12/13 for ps4 when I checked last week... When I enquired they informed me that they didn't know how much stock they would get and when plus they were doubting that I'd get FIFA or forza free on xbox one.

Anyone else pre ordered from them and know any more info?

Cheers
bandish1888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 10-11-2013, 22:41
brb
Forum Member

Is the expected delivery date showing on your preorder or on the main site? If it's on the main site, then the consoles won't arrive on launch anyway (hence an expected date after launch).
brb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 23:35
bandish1888
Forum Member

Is the expected delivery date showing on your preorder or on the main site? If it's on the main site, then the consoles won't arrive on launch anyway (hence an expected date after launch).
It's on my pre order, it says on the main site it won't be delivered on launch day if ordered in August but I ordered in June so that's why it doesn't add up...
bandish1888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 23:53
brb
Forum Member

It's on my pre order, it says on the main site it won't be delivered on launch day if ordered in August but I ordered in June so that's why it doesn't add up...

I can't remember how it was for the XBO, but for PS4, it was actually Sony who announced the cut off date 04/08/13. Before that cut off, all are promised for launch, so unless Zavvi messed up when communicating with Sony, then you should get it.
brb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 07:43
KillerCloud
Forum Member

I preordered my PS4 on Zavvi a couple of weeks ago when it became apparent they had a few Day One deliveries left and mine has a dispatch date of 29/11/13 so I'd give them a ring again.
KillerCloud is offline   Reply With Quote