Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Do you think?

Old 13-11-2013, 15:08
Jeremy_Clark
Forum Member

Do you think that Ninetendo should have put Zelda or the Pokémon x or y, back until Christmas, then they could have been the Christmas games that people wanted.
Jeremy_Clark is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 13-11-2013, 17:39
mred2000
Forum Member

I think they'll still be the Xmas games that 3/2DS owners will want... As well as being killer-apps that will shift consoles for Xmas.

I'm sure a decent percentage of 3/2DS owners are still kids who will be reliant on Santa for these games
mred2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2013, 19:57
EStaffs90
Forum Member

Pokémon x or y, back until Christmas, then they could have been the Christmas games that people wanted.
I think they took Christmas into account for those two - the Torchic Mystery Gift runs until mid-January.
EStaffs90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2013, 20:05
gdjman68wasdigi
Forum Member

Do you think that Ninetendo should have put Zelda or the Pokémon x or y, back until Christmas, then they could have been the Christmas games that people wanted.
its christmas now, really
gdjman68wasdigi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2013, 06:05
brb
Forum Member

I think Pokemon X/Y should have been pushed back a month. Although you also have to remember that not every country in the world celebrates Christmas on the same day as us - or even at all. Like in Japan, Christmas isn't a big deal - it isn't even a holiday (they don't get the day off work! and stores operate as normal). It does say that gifts are sometimes exchanged though. So I guess the holidays aren't a big deal for Nintendo in their home country...

But either way, it's sold extremely well and I imagine that it will continue to sell well throughout the xmas period. Zelda almost certainly should of been pushed back to December though (or released earlier!).It launched the same day as XBO and that will effects sales to some degree.
brb is offline   Reply With Quote