Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

WHAATTT? Tamera and HAnnah BOTH safe???

Old 17-11-2013, 20:41
fireemblemcraze
Forum Member

If I could put an and expression in the title that's what my reaction would be!

For once no girl in the B2. Yes Tamera and Hannah! My two favorites through!

Shocked at the B2!
fireemblemcraze is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 17-11-2013, 20:43
The1Kuda
Forum Member

It's a no brainer who's leaving tonight.
The1Kuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Nastyman69
Forum Member

That was a BIG surprise but I'm ecstatic about the results.
Tamera was very lucky!!
Nastyman69 is offline   Reply With Quote
lkhere
Forum Member

I know next week then as they need to get rid of Hannah so Tamera gets the votes...but you know it does make sense a boy went this week just to even out the acts mmmmhhh
lkhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2013, 20:45
Dark Angel 87
Forum Member

so a girl can forget her lyrics and sail through yeh ok..... pathetic
Dark Angel 87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2013, 20:45
fireemblemcraze
Forum Member

But what?? Hannah had the first slot! I guess it really proves that if you have a GREAT performance then the public will support you.

Hannah was good on the night and it proved to be the case! Woooo! Go Nicole's Girls!!
Old 17-11-2013, 20:48
JustArun
Forum Member

I'm laughing at those who desperately wanted her in the bottom two
JustArun is online now   Reply With Quote
Maxine_Roch
Forum Member

I'm glad they both deserved to stay this week and people were sure on here that they were going to be bottom 2
Maxine_Roch is offline   Reply With Quote
meglosmurmurs
Forum Member

Really happy as it mixes things up a bit.
While Hannah and Tamera are quite marmite, they don't deserve multiple bottom two appearances while some of the others get off scot free.

Hopefully Sam C to go home, but this is X-Factor afterall.
meglosmurmurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2013, 20:50
benbeez1
Forum Member

and Sam C for example sing's terrible every week and still get's through again & again
benbeez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2013, 20:51
Hotgossip
Forum Member

Madness isn't it?
Hotgossip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2013, 20:57
Dark Angel 87
Forum Member

and Sam C for example sing's terrible every week and still get's through again & again

listen I totally agree with you Sam C shouldnt of even been chosen into this competetion if that paul was in it there would be a clear winner however Tamera forgot her lyrics shes being shoved in our faces with the press she gets and Simon loves her well he has always loved over done violent thieving chavs just look at cheryl cole but Tamera in this stage shouldnt be able to forget her lyrics and not be in the bottom 2 i am SICK of ppl saying this girl is 'just a kid' Nicholas elivers every week and we dont praise him because thats the job he has to do. she should leave she is unlikeable shes just marketable because shes young and attractive. give it a year the girl will be miming
Old 17-11-2013, 20:57
Maxine_Roch
Forum Member

Aw dry your eyes mate
Maxine_Roch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2013, 20:59
_NiallDEE_
Forum Member

So shocked but so happy!
_NiallDEE_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2013, 20:59
fireemblemcraze
Forum Member

I'm laughing at those who desperately wanted her in the bottom two
I know - what a victory! Sam C was terrible and deserved to go - Dark Angel. I can't believe you think that he should have gotten away.

Tamera has delivered great vocal performances time and time again on at least 7 songs so the fact that she forgot her words this time doesn't really mean anything because she's still by far the most interesting contestant besides Luke to watch!
Old 17-11-2013, 21:00
LemonadeMouth
Forum Member

Tamera sang well despite her slip up however Hannah should have been there she murdered that stones song.
LemonadeMouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2013, 21:01
Dark Angel 87
Forum Member

I know - what a victory! Sam C was terrible and deserved to go - Dark Angel. I can't believe you think that he should have gotten away.

Tamera has delivered great vocal performances time and time again on at least 7 songs so the fact that she forgot her words this time doesn't really mean anything because she's still by far the most interesting contestant besides Luke to watch!
whats interesting about her? the fact she is a theif and a bully? or the fact that everyone says *hey thats what kids do* which bit
Sheikaman
Forum Member

Hooray. That's all.
Sheikaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sonicmfc
Forum Member

Clearly the percentages of Hannah/Tamera/Luke?Sam were very similar so a few votes were slipped in to give us the 'SHOCK FACTOR Ohh'
Sonicmfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2013, 21:04
Lucylocket88

Until next week Joke by the way. I actually haven't clue about who will go next week and I give up prediction, sin I am no good at it
Lucylocket88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2013, 21:07
HughOS
Forum Member

listen I totally agree with you Sam C shouldnt of even been chosen into this competetion if that paul was in it there would be a clear winner however Tamera forgot her lyrics shes being shoved in our faces with the press she gets and Simon loves her well he has always loved over done violent thieving chavs just look at cheryl cole but Tamera in this stage shouldnt be able to forget her lyrics and not be in the bottom 2 i am SICK of ppl saying this girl is 'just a kid' Nicholas elivers every week and we dont praise him because thats the job he has to do. she should leave she is unlikeable shes just marketable because shes young and attractive. give it a year the girl will be miming
Yeah and Sam C can sing flat and get through to week 6, Abi can sing in out of tune whispers and get through to week 5 and Rough Copy can have harmonies that sound like shit and still be in the competition. Hell James Arthur can sing like an asthmatic overweight child with a spitting problem and win the whole competition.

Tamera is a star. That much is plan to see. Her winning would be good for the show. The ultimate aim to produce success, why are you so insistent on avoiding that. It's not like Nicholas is going to deliver a cutting edge record that reinvents music anytime.
HughOS is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2013, 21:11
Dark Angel 87
Forum Member

Yeah and Sam C can sing flat and get through to week 6, Abi can sing in out of tune whispers and get through to week 5 and Rough Copy can have harmonies that sound like shit and still be in the competition. Hell James Arthur can sing like an asthmatic overweight child with a spitting problem and win the whole competition.

Tamera is a star. That much is plan to see. Her winning would be good for the show. The ultimate aim to produce success, why are you so insistent on avoiding that. It's not like Nicholas is going to deliver a cutting edge record that reinvents music anytime.

shes a star really? what because she can sing high and not low my ideea of a star is not shop lifting bullying other girls and dating guys far to old for her if thats a start just shows how pathetic this country has become
Old 17-11-2013, 21:14
Dark Angel 87
Forum Member

And I have said Sam should never of even been in the competition if u scroll up and are not so blurred about liking a chavy tea leaf theiving bully
Old 17-11-2013, 21:16
scamrasc
Forum Member

shocking.

but sam c gone, so, can't complain.
scamrasc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2013, 21:16
fireemblemcraze
Forum Member

whats interesting about her? the fact she is a theif and a bully? or the fact that everyone says *hey thats what kids do* which bit
This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H4Uw4QX9ME

And this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URayCz5sUIs

And this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yygb5vCz7z8

Her vocals are great. And she gives a performance. Why shouldn't she be given a chance? Luke preformed badly last week yet got away, Sam C has been preforming badly every week, Abi had two really dodgy performances. Why shouldn't Tamera be given a chance? She's delivered time and time again vocally! She forgot her lyrics so what? She still sounded great and didn't do something ordinary.