Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Chantelle Houghton.. Guess what?

Old 03-01-2014, 23:57
Lexii-Mae
Forum Member

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/health/health/5351118/chantelle-houghton-january-diet-sun-slimmers.html

The people here were right, she's purposely made herself put on tons of weight just to sell weight loss stuff!
Lexii-Mae is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 04-01-2014, 00:10
whatever54
Forum Member

I saw that, isn't it just some crappy weight loss app from The Sun, not even a dvd, hard times Channers
whatever54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 00:28
DiamondDoll
Forum Member

I wonder if she has ever considered actually getting a job.
DiamondDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 00:35
Blondie X
Forum Member

Wanders into thread - sighs and rolls eyes - wanders out of thread
Blondie X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:23
decobelle
Forum Member

How does she not have time to cook AND be a Mum to one child? Gosh how do other women do it??
decobelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:36
oathy
Forum Member

Sadly nothing will change until various papers/mags stop giving them scope to practise this BS.

It's just like Josie Gibson any chance she gets its on TV about her weight and how social media "made her life hell" when she was the person using social media to talk about her weight..
oathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 10:06
Blondie X
Forum Member

How does she not have time to cook AND be a Mum to one child? Gosh how do other women do it??
And most other women hold down an actual job as well
Old 04-01-2014, 11:45
Azura's Star
Inactive Member

Oh I think she's got plenty of time.
Thing is, if she's at home cooking, there aren't as many opportunities for her personal pap to take her photo looking sad as there are when she's going for a kebab / Chinese / Nandos etc.
Azura's Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 13:49
Tweacle Tart II
Forum Member

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/health/health/5351118/chantelle-houghton-january-diet-sun-slimmers.html

The people here were right
Of course we were! How could you ever doubt us....? 😮
Tweacle Tart II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 14:41
fitnessqueen
Forum Member

I was a single mum of two boys for years with two proper jobs (ie not just hanging around waiting for the paps) and managed to cook as well. I must be superwoman
fitnessqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 14:42
Blondie X
Forum Member

Oh I think she's got plenty of time.
Thing is, if she's at home cooking, there aren't as many opportunities for her personal pap to take her photo looking sad as there are when she's going for a kebab / Chinese / Nandos etc.
And she's now banned from Waitrose (so she claims) so she can't possibly buy the ingredients to actually cook food can she?
Old 04-01-2014, 14:49
Demizdeeroolz
Forum Member

Aww I'll donate my slow cooker to her so she can put the tea on in the morning before she goes out to get photographed. How cam she have any fans left when she talks such rubbish?
Demizdeeroolz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 12:13
Beautiful_Harv
Forum Member

And she's now banned from Waitrose (so she claims) so she can't possibly buy the ingredients to actually cook food can she?
What did she get banned from waitrose for???
Beautiful_Harv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 12:20
Blondie X
Forum Member

What did she get banned from waitrose for???
She's not really banned from Waitrose but she had a twitter rant refusing to ever shop in there again because they wouldn't serve her while she was talking on the phone or something like that.
Maybe they were just fed up with her personal pap turning up every time she walked through the door but she claims the manager had her in tears.

Almost certainly just another drama queen tantrum but her fans were all over it all saying they will now boycott Waitrose as well - I'm sure Waitrose is gutted that they'll lose around 3 customers now
Old 05-01-2014, 12:27
Bela
Forum Member

I wonder if she has ever considered actually getting a job.
I expect she took as long wondering about it as you did writing that one sentence.
Bela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 13:08
DiamondDoll
Forum Member

I expect she took as long wondering about it as you did writing that one sentence.
Yes indeed.

Welcome btw.
DiamondDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 15:14
fitnessqueen
Forum Member

She's not really banned from Waitrose but she had a twitter rant refusing to ever shop in there again because they wouldn't serve her while she was talking on the phone or something like that.
Maybe they were just fed up with her personal pap turning up every time she walked through the door but she claims the manager had her in tears.

Almost certainly just another drama queen tantrum but her fans were all over it all saying they will now boycott Waitrose as well - I'm sure Waitrose is gutted that they'll lose around 3 customers now
Good for Waitrose if that's true - I think it's the height of rudeness for people to chat on their phones while being served.
fitnessqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 15:18
Syntax Error
Forum Member

Chantelle Houghton is the very worst of her type, because she is only famous for being famous.

She has no discernible talent whatsoever & how she garners column inches is a question that will be asked long after mankind is extinct
Syntax Error is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 16:45
Beautiful_Harv
Forum Member

Thanks
Who doesn't have her in tears, sensitive soul that she is

Good for Waitrose if that's true - I think it's the height of rudeness for people to chat on their phones while being served.
Agreed
Beautiful_Harv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 18:28
postit
Forum Member

Chantelle Houghton is the very worst of her type, because she is only famous for being famous.

She has no discernible talent whatsoever & how she garners column inches is a question that will be asked long after mankind is extinct
To be fair the BIB is true of a plethora of Z-listers
postit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 12:02
Jason100
Forum Member

Who is she again?
Jason100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 17:29
fredster
Forum Member

I cannot imagine why OK give her a column in their spin off. Its not in the least bit interesting. She writes about what she buys for herself and for Dolly and how she is a good mother because she cooks healthy food for Dolly. She must spend most of her days at lakeside shopping centre.
fredster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 18:43
Demizdeeroolz
Forum Member

I cannot imagine why OK give her a column in their spin off. Its not in the least bit interesting. She writes about what she buys for herself and for Dolly and how she is a good mother because she cooks healthy food for Dolly. She must spend most of her days at lakeside shopping centre.
Why can't she just eat the same meals as Dolly? An 18 month old can have 'family' meals as long as you don't add salt so her story doesn't add up

I wonder what her non celeb friends really think of her.
Demizdeeroolz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 16:59
chuck_wippl
Forum Member

I still can't believe Rav went out with her Really made me look at him in a different light. Just...why? Why would you do that? Alex Reid, yes, I can see that, but Rav? He's not exactly top notch man but he's a darn sight better than the likes of her! Or so I thought...
chuck_wippl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 18:49
haphash
Forum Member

I find this incredibly sad. How can she think that gaining weight on purpose just to do a fitness/weightloss dvd is really worthwhile? That is messing around with your health. I'm amazed that anyone would think this is a good career option.

When she first appeared on BB she came across as a rather nice (but dim) girl. Becoming famous has done her no favours at all.
haphash is offline   Reply With Quote