Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Delta goodrem
    Geri HAlliwel
    Justin Timberlake
    shakira
    Gwen Stafani
    Ashlee Simpson

These have heard all live . And at times they were badly off key....Ashlee takes the bait.
  • Naa_KwaKaiNaa_KwaKai Posts: 1,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Squatch wrote: »
    That old song with the chorus "come up and see me, make me smiiiiiile". The man singing the verses is horrific. I still like the song though.

Hmmm... that's talky singing though and it's a deliberate style which I think serves the song well. I wouldn't say it was "out of tune"
  • tellytart1tellytart1 Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And no-one's mentioned T'pau - made a living out of singing flat, especially China in your Hand.

Still, I prefer to hear a singer going slightly flat occasionally that one that's been produced to high-heaven with auto-tune left right and centre - just makes the performance sound artificial rather than real.
  • RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    Neil Tennant. He really cannot sing, but I quite like some of their music.

I think PSB are great, I love their music and Neil has a lovely singing voice;-);)on record and is usually really good live you must have caught him on a bad day!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 333
    Forum Member
    Mr Auto tune himself: Michael Buble! Why he puts it all over his records is a mystery. His songs put my teeth on edge!
  • Jasmine OJasmine O Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    Robbie Williams is not the greatest singer and does sing out of tune.
  • Naa_KwaKaiNaa_KwaKai Posts: 1,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jasmine O wrote: »
    Robbie Williams is not the greatest singer and does sing out of tune.

I think Robbie is a great singer, his songs just aren't tweaked to death like most singers these days. His heyday was definitely his Britpop phase in the 90s though.