Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Hollyoaks Spoilers - 24th Feb - 28th Feb

Old 10-02-2014, 22:34
becsie
Forum Member

Oh yeh it might be his court appearance, I hope we get to see more of his body issues, one or two scenes is not enough.
yeah me too. I want to know if this will be going into a bigger storyline or not in the year. It seems that way with know having a few scenes like that but you never know with HO.
becsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 10-02-2014, 22:37
blue_cheese
Forum Member

Is that always right? that would mean that she leaves this week
Lol there's not 2 weeks in a month so could be next week, week after.. Filming scenes ahead can range from 3 weeks - 2 months. And DS movers are usually spot on.
blue_cheese is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 23:18
LI0N
Forum Member

Focus on John Paul, Maxiene, Sienna and Nancy storylines in the same week.. At last!

Not looking forward to yet more Sinead focus and Carmel / Sonny relationship. Oh and Dennis getting over Leanne already. He lusted after her for a year+ before they finally got together.
LI0N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 23:40
kitkat1971
Forum Member

Yes but I can imagine Sinead blaming everyone else and acting like the victim.
Oh no doubt. Even if she has been hitting Katy it will be because she has been under so much stress because of Freddie loving someone else and Diane not having time for her.
kitkat1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 00:03
Skyfall
Forum Member

Spoiler

I hope they don't go down that road making Sinead into a
Spoiler
would bring more hate towards the character and bring allot hate towards the actress who is doing her job. I hope it's a trick misleading info just to get the fans and viwers watching to see what happends next. If it's misleading info to make fans think
Spoiler
just one of Sineads tricks to get Freddie on her side useing her own daughter to get to Freddie or maybe Sinead is loseing it over reacting seeing things that her not there makeing her blieve her daughter not well.
Skyfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 07:37
Lizzie Brookes
Forum Member

Looks like Robbie is suspicious if he confronts JP.
Lizzie Brookes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 16:35
AmyOaksFan
Forum Member

Looking forward to the JP scenes -I assume being pushed to the extreme by Robbie means that JP didn't act when Finn hurt himself the week before and as it was Robbie who was racing Finn, he would be there at the accident and seeing JP hesitate is forced to act himself, and then seeks revenge later?
It would explain how the bullying would get worse over the next few weeks, with both Finn and Robbie angry with him - http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...john-paul.html

Also wonder hows he is going to hit an all time low. Fortunately(I hope) he is still going to the counsellor and has at least someone he can speak to confidentally.

And to be honest, in my opinion, I don't think Sinead is actually hurting Katy, though I guess with Hollyoaks I'm probably wrong. It just seems to me that she was genuinely afraid for her Daughters health - I mean how would a normal young first time mother react when their child seems ill. Her asking for more tests, for me at least would be the expected thing to do.
Again I could be wrong, but I kinda hope not
AmyOaksFan is offline   Reply With Quote