Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

James Arthur Cancels Amsterdam gig

Old 25-02-2014, 05:40
John_Thomas1
Forum Member

It's with a tinge of irony that I'm posting this in the Music section, but there isn't a more appropriate forum - I can't find a Wannabe or a Hasbeen section!

Very disappointing from this clown. Took my two early teens to watch him only to find out he had cancelled an hour before the doors were due to open. According to the bouncers, he had really enjoyed himself in Amsterdam during the day. arrived back to a fully set up gig and discovered that ticket sales were low. In their words, the "Arrogant little **ick" would not perform. They were very upset with his attitude, thowing a tantrum like a rock star. They were having a chuckle at him.

We arrived to them dismantling everything and reloading the buses, while he was getting Albert Hein deliveries (a super market similar to ASDA or tesco) to his tour bus of beer and snacks while fans were outside on the road (not that many though, maybe 20 or so)

Amusingly predicted here
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/ne...pean-tour.html
John_Thomas1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 25-02-2014, 12:28
BobbyMcGee
Forum Member

if you had bothered to do your research, you will find out that he has been 'signed off sick' and your tickets will be valid on April 14th. have a good show if you decide to go.
BobbyMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2014, 18:05
Microkorg
Forum Member

James Arthur makes my sh*t itch
Microkorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2014, 19:09
ocav
Forum Member

His 1 Fan must be disappointed, his mother had booked Hotels and everything!
ocav is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2014, 19:55
FanFromHolland
Forum Member

Why did he even plan this tour? His single went to #61 and his album peaked at 99. Hardly succesful enough to fill any venue?
FanFromHolland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2014, 19:59
Rip the TV Eye
Forum Member

Why did he even plan this tour? His single went to #61 and his album peaked at 99. Hardly succesful enough to fill any venue?
I suspect his management company would have planned it in a desperate attempt to claw back as much of their investment as possible.
Rip the TV Eye is offline   Reply With Quote