Options

CS Leanne behind bar

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,252
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I have been thinking it would be better for Leanne behind bar then the mcdonalds why do you ask well because she always been a regular she been behind the bar with Natilie stella plus she been there longer and she is better especially at the acting and drama

Comments

• Options
    Lisa_CharleneLisa_Charlene Posts: 4,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Leanne would be good in the rovers. Maybe a Leanne and Steve pairing would work?
  • Options
    GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Leanne would be good in the rovers. Maybe a Leanne and Steve pairing would work?

Yes it would be great for Leanne to be back in the rovers. A Steve and Leanne pairing would be great, they use to be quite good friends when they were both involved with Jez Quilgley and it would pi$$ Michelle off :D
  • Options
    sorrentosorrento Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Steve and Leanne would make a lovely couple...they have a lot in common and both have had previous marriages which have ended in disaster..they have the same sense of fun.. which I think we should see more of in Leanne she's had enough despair and disaster...I think it's a pairing which would work well..
  • Options
    roverboy1965roverboy1965 Posts: 1,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never thought of them together, but thinking about it it would be good, and if it gets fold arms, flick hair and glare Michelle out so much the better.
  • Options
    Bobby_MarzBobby_Marz Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leanne starts falling for Kal
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bobby_Marz wrote: »
    Leanne starts falling for Kal

Kal's okay....and he is Nick's trainer so there's bound to be jealousy between him and Kal which could be a good story line....perhaps Nick will start to appreciate Leanne a bit more now.....yer could be interesting..
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I'd go along with that. Leanne behind the bar in the Rovers again. And with Steve. Yes, I could see that. :)
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Er what about Nick? And the real reason I came into this topic was to read a reply by the mouse, sadly there is none....yet :D
  • Options
    Lisa_CharleneLisa_Charlene Posts: 4,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really think a Leanne and Kal pairing would be awful but Leanne with Steve would be good. Nick could be paired with possibly Maria?
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really think a Leanne and Kal pairing would be awful but Leanne with Steve would be good. Nick could be paired with possibly Maria?

Or with Carla? They worked together a few years ago.
  • Options
    davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GracieL wrote: »
    it would pi$$ Michelle off :D

Anthing that does this is great in my book.
  • Options
    MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,694
    Forum Member

I like that idea... or just get Steve out of the pub all together!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like that idea... or just get Steve out of the pub all together!

There 's a lot more scope for him behind the bar.....all he does at Streetcars is sit there and gossip.....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nick and Carla would never work
    They hates each other when they worked alongside each other
  • Options
    MyBeautifulHairMyBeautifulHair Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wasn't Maria and Nick already done? She came back from Canada miserable after going to live there with him. Nick should stay single. I'd like to see Steve and Leanne together.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 353
    Forum Member
    I'd prefer to see someone like Beth behind the bar, more bubbly than Leanne and when Tina leaves there'll be a nice vacancy for her...

Leanne might have her roots as a Battersby but she's risen above that to become more of a serious businesswoman these days and is suited to the Bistro setting.

She and Stella are clearly going to have a bit of a ruckus though over Kal, they both obviously fancy him!