Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Gay England Soccer Player to Come Out Publically This Sunday

Old 28-03-2014, 01:57
ChristmasCake
Forum Member

Coming out is making a distinction that they are different. Why does a big thing need to be made of it? People should be happy who they are without having to come out, they should always have been out. It is like the Nazis who put homosexuals in to concentration camps and made them wear pink triangle badges so people would know they are homosexuals. In reality no one should care if some one is gay or not but putting labels on people cause bigger acceptance gaps than saying we're all the same.
See the post above, which answers everything you've said here.

EDIT: Link added for ease seeing as my post went onto a new page.

That one above..
ChristmasCake is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 28-03-2014, 09:05
Airborae
Forum Member

And Fernando Torres still hasn't come out yet...
Airborae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2014, 19:16
ChristmasCake
Forum Member

And Fernando Torres still hasn't come out yet...
The happily married Torres with two gorgeous kids?
Old 29-03-2014, 10:36
Blockz99
Forum Member

don't if Torres is or isn't ....but maybe he's like the happily married John Travolta with three kids , Cruise loves the instution so much he keeps having the ceremonies with various (stepford ) wives that doesn't necessarily mean hes straight . Marriage and Kids does not always equate with being straight. Its lazy to suggest that because someone is married with kids then they are not gay.
Blockz99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2014, 14:19
ChristmasCake
Forum Member

don't if Torres is or isn't ....but maybe he's like the happily married John Travolta with three kids , Cruise loves the instution so much he keeps having the ceremonies with various (stepford ) wives that doesn't necessarily mean hes straight . Marriage and Kids does not always equate with being straight. Its lazy to suggest that because someone is married with kids then they are not gay.
Given that I'm very much attracted to Mr Torres, I'd not exactly be disappointed if he came out, but I'm not sure the speculation is funny, or fair..
Old 29-03-2014, 14:26
The Cricketer
Forum Member

Any Premier League footballers getting married today?
The Cricketer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2014, 20:47
Airborae
Forum Member

Yep! That's the one.
Airborae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 16:17
Blockz99
Forum Member

Given that I'm very much attracted to Mr Torres, I'd not exactly be disappointed if he came out, but I'm not sure the speculation is funny, or fair..
I'm with you there but I cant see the harm in speculation its just fun . Why would anyone be hurt if they were thought to be gay ? There are examples of celebs who laugh or are so unconcerned that people might think (wish) they are gay ...Beckham springs to mind , cant see Ronaldo being that bothered .
Blockz99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 19:01
ChristmasCake
Forum Member

I'm with you there but I cant see the harm in speculation its just fun . Why would anyone be hurt if they were thought to be gay ? There are examples of celebs who laugh or are so unconcerned that people might think (wish) they are gay ...Beckham springs to mind , cant see Ronaldo being that bothered .
Well yeah, there's nothing wrong with being LGBT but I think speculation when the guy has a young family is a bit uncalled for..I think the same with Beckham too..

I'm a hypocrite though cause I speculate all the time!