Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Pregnant at 17 and again at 50 and hoping for another!

Old 07-03-2014, 07:35
UKNikey
Forum Member

TV's Celebrity Big Brother 'Shrek a likey' favourite Tina Malone is hoping for another child Wowza just Wowza!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...otherhood.html

Tina says "I'd have another one tomorrow".
UKNikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 07-03-2014, 10:50
Susie_Wilcox
Inactive Member

If nature does not stop her maybe the government will....
Susie_Wilcox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 11:37
Flanno
Forum Member

Tina's just being mental. She needs to be sectioned and quickly!!
Flanno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 12:17
Betty Britain

If nature does not stop her maybe the government will....
Tell me exactly HOW the government can stop her? She had treatment abroad didn't she?
Betty Britain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 12:31
Johnny_Cash
Forum Member

She isnt really doing anything wrong though is she, woman would like baby, its not really such a terrible thing.
Johnny_Cash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 12:48
wilehelmas
Forum Member

Don't really see a problemo here.

Her life, her choices.
wilehelmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 12:52
dorydaryl
Forum Member

Can't stand her. I think she is one of the most self-absorbed, narcissistic and grubby people on the 'local' (aka 'I'll be on anything, me!") showbiz circuit but if she's fit and healthy enough...well if she goes ahead at least 'Flame' will have a sibling close in age to her. That's about the most positive thing I can think of to say.
dorydaryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 13:03
zx50
Forum Member

I think 55 should be the oldest you have a baby. I mean, it won't do someone any good if their child starts causing them stress in their 70s. I can't understand why anyone would want a child when they're 60. I think there should come a time when the chance of having a baby should be thought of as missed if a certain age is reached.
zx50 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 15:09
Blue Eyed lady
Forum Member

Good luck to her, I've never been a fan of Tina Malone, however I saw her interviewed recently & she's certainly mellowed.
It's clear her & her husband adore being parents to baby Flame & Tina herself says it's the happiest she's ever been & she's healthier than she was when she had her first daughter at 17
Having a baby at 50 wouldn't be by choice but if it makes them happy, the baby is loved & cared for, I don't see the problem.
Blue Eyed lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 15:27
IntoTheBlue
Forum Member

Can't stand her. I think she is one of the most self-absorbed, narcissistic and grubby people on the 'local' (aka 'I'll be on anything, me!") showbiz circuit but if she's fit and healthy enough...well if she goes ahead at least 'Flame' will have a sibling close in age to her. That's about the most positive thing I can think of to say.
I agree with every word here.
IntoTheBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 17:47
dorydaryl
Forum Member

I agree with every word here.
Thanks

Even with celebs I'm not keen on, I try and think of something positive about them. I really struggle with this one.
dorydaryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 18:09
Blondie X
Forum Member

Can't bear the woman but it's her life and her choices. Her baby seems to be loved, wanted, well looked after and happy and so who are we to say that she's wrong.

Personally, I think the menopause is natures way of telling you that baby making is over but the science is there and if people want to use the options available then it's really their own decision
Blondie X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 18:40
DiamondDoll
Forum Member

Good luck to her, I've never been a fan of Tina Malone, however I saw her interviewed recently & she's certainly mellowed.
It's clear her & her husband adore being parents to baby Flame & Tina herself says it's the happiest she's ever been & she's healthier than she was when she had her first daughter at 17
Having a baby at 50 wouldn't be by choice but if it makes them happy, the baby is loved & cared for, I don't see the problem.
Can't bear the woman but it's her life and her choices. Her baby seems to be loved, wanted, well looked after and happy and so who are we to say that she's wrong.

Personally, I think the menopause is natures way of telling you that baby making is over but the science is there and if people want to use the options available then it's really their own decision
I'm with you guys.
There is nothing more precious and lovely than a much adored new baby.
DiamondDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 18:50
kampffenhoff
Forum Member

Flame!
kampffenhoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 21:22
HelenSnowflake
Forum Member

The older she is the more risks possible, why can't she just be content with the 2 she already has?
HelenSnowflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 23:48
IntoTheBlue
Forum Member

It's a shame Gladiators was cancelled.
IntoTheBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 13:03
Honestweegie
Forum Member

Don't really see a problemo here.

Her life, her choices.
Its not really fair on the child though
Honestweegie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 14:08
Sloopy
Forum Member

Tina will do whatever she feels she wants to do and ultimately that will be her decision.

But she's had two healthy children, she's come through it safely and some might suggest that at this stage they would be counting their blessings.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 14:47
Blondie X
Forum Member

Its not really fair on the child though
In what way?
Blondie X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 14:56
My name's Scott
Forum Member

Why do people think they can decide for others when they can have a baby? It's nobody' else's business. At all.
My name's Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 15:02
Sloopy
Forum Member

Nobody is deciding for anyone.

It's just a discussion point. Otherwise these forums would not have a reason to exist at all.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 15:11
My name's Scott
Forum Member

A woman's right to have a baby when she wants to have a baby is not up for discussion.

Your opinions mean nothing.
My name's Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 15:38
DiamondDoll
Forum Member

A woman's right to have a baby when she wants to have a baby is not up for discussion.

.............and yours mean what exactly?
DiamondDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 16:15
zx50
Forum Member

This is a showbiz discussion board which means, celebrities' lives are discussed.
Old 09-03-2014, 16:17
zx50
Forum Member

Why do people think they can decide for others when they can have a baby? It's nobody' else's business. At all.
Who in this thread is deciding when a woman can have a baby?