Options

school run

dan_blamiresdan_blamires Posts: 1,006
Forum Member
✭✭✭
A bit of an awkward one. I mainly do the school run, its only a quick walk for us. I keep clocking myself unintentionally having my gaze fall upon the other mums chest areas. Now it is warmer and sunnier i can usually just wear my dark sunglasses and there is no harm done, neither the ladies being looked at notice or more importantly I'm not caught out by my observant daughter who would dob me in to my wife. The problem really arises on the warm overcast days when it would be suspicious to wear dark sunglasses. I am happily married and I'm worried I'm going to get dobbed into my wife and have some explaining to do. I am quite a handsome and charming man and a few occasions my accidental observing has been noticed and drawn a smile from the lady whose chest area I was unintentionally observing. Has anyone else had this problem and how did you sort it out? I reiterate it is unintentional and I think it is a darwinian legacy, there is no way my wife would buy that though should the day come I have to explain myself.

Comments

• Options
    WizsisterWizsister Posts: 481
    Forum Member
    Get a grip. Stop being a perv. Have a bit more respect. Sorted.
  • Options
    c4rvc4rv Posts: 29,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    214 posts and not banned yet or has the heat got to you today ?
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How do you unintentionally look at the tits of every woman you see?

Do you have eyes like Marty Feldman?
  • Options
    tealadytealady Posts: 26,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why pamper life's complexities
    When the leather runs smooth
    On the passenger seat ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Croctacus wrote: »
    How do you unintentionally look at the tits of every woman you see?

Do you have eyes like Marty Feldman?

I think Its an involuntary peripheral vision impulse. I'm sure it is some sort of evolutionary hang over, I can see its going to cause me trouble though. Trouble that I could do without.
  • Options
    grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You need t take yourself in hand - about 5 minutes before you leave for school. That's what most 13 year olds (and people who act like them) who have breast fantasies do.
  • Options
    SnrDevSnrDev Posts: 6,094
    Forum Member
    Here's a win-win-win Dan. Cycle to school with the kids instead of walking. It's quicker, you'll have to look where you're going rather than leering at lady-bumps like a gawky teenager, and you might get the tiniest inclination of why those of us on The Dark Side, i.e. cyclists actually do it.

You know it makes sense.
  • Options
    Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've got fifty quid here that says the OP used to be Barry Whizzo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not alot of helpful advice so far. Grumpyscot, I dont think you have ever had to get children ready in the morning snr dev, not sure how I could cycle with children and there are no cycle paths so that is right out. It was sunny today thank goodness.
  • Options
    Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not alot of helpful advice so far.

That's probably because of the stench of utter bullshit in the air, Barry.
  • Options
    gemma-the-huskygemma-the-husky Posts: 18,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OP

This is not a problem. Most of the women are just desperate to gain your acquaintance. Stay true to your wife and reject all approaches

And tell her you are having to wear the dark classes. She will call you a dirty old man, and laugh.

btw, The dark glasses will increase your desirability. The only other thing that would work better is a Ferrari.
  • Options
    Evo102Evo102 Posts: 13,630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Boobs are like the sun, it's OK to look but dangerous to stare.:D

But chill folks, nothing wrong with a bit of ornithology when the weather warms up and the clothes come off.
  • Options
    RandomSallyRandomSally Posts: 7,073
    Forum Member
    It won't be your daughter telling your wife about you leering. It will be round the school playground quick as you like that you're a letch and some kind soul will tip her off.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It won't be your daughter telling your wife about you leering. It will be round the school playground quick as you like that you're a letch and some kind soul will tip her off.

Thats exactly what im trying to avoid. Whats your advice?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    I don't really understand what advice you're looking for? what did you expect everyone to say? that actually there is a miraculous device on the market that makes it appear as though you're looking elsewhere, whilst really you're staring at some womans' chest?

As far as I see it, you've got two options:

1. Don't look - make a conscious effort to look elsewhere
    2. Carry on looking and take the backlash from your wife when she finds out.

quite simple really!
  • Options
    LyceumLyceum Posts: 3,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted. Double post.
  • Options
    LyceumLyceum Posts: 3,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A bit of an awkward one. I mainly do the school run, its only a quick walk for us. I keep clocking myself unintentionally having my gaze fall upon the other mums chest areas. Now it is warmer and sunnier i can usually just wear my dark sunglasses and there is no harm done, neither the ladies being looked at notice or more importantly I'm not caught out by my observant daughter who would dob me in to my wife. The problem really arises on the warm overcast days when it would be suspicious to wear dark sunglasses. I am happily married and I'm worried I'm going to get dobbed into my wife and have some explaining to do. I am quite a handsome and charming man and a few occasions my accidental observing has been noticed and drawn a smile from the lady whose chest area I was unintentionally observing. Has anyone else had this problem and how did you sort it out? I reiterate it is unintentional and I think it's because I'm a perv , there is no way my wife would buy that though should the day come I have to explain myself.

Fixed that for you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thats exactly what im trying to avoid. Whats your advice?

My advice is grow up and stop acting like a 12 year old who has just discovered boobs.
  • Options
    solarflaresolarflare Posts: 22,384
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God bless the internet and all the ****wits who sail in her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My advice is grow up and stop acting like a 12 year old who has just discovered boobs.

That's not helpful advice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Given you wrote in another thread
    I think you, ve got a 'nice guy' on your case. A public and humiliating smackdown is what is required. They dont understand polite interaction with female colleagues. It may feel a bit brutal but otherwise when his frustrations spill over he will start spreading rumours or something equally bad.
    what advice were you expecting?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tealady wrote: »
    Given you wrote in another thread

what advice were you expecting?

What was wrong with that advice? That was ruddy good advice.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Yes it is. You are acting like an immature little boy, even down to boasting about your supposed attractiveness. Once the word gets round what you're up to you will be seen as nothing more than a dirty old man (whatever your age).

If any of this is true and you're not just attention seeking...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What was wrong with that advice? That was ruddy good advice.
    Perhaps one of these Mums will follow it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another sunny day, phew or so I thought. One of the ladies craftily handed me a crumpled piece of paper today with a phone number and a big heart written on it. Now im in deep trouble. I will have to spurn this lady, but then ive got a spurned lady on my hands. She will definately dob to my wife and make it look much worse than it is. If I call the number to let her down gently then there is evidence on our itemised phonebill, that will make explaining a difficult situation even more difficult.
This discussion has been closed.