Options

So I was at the Finale tonight - feedback!

TinkerbellaTinkerbella Posts: 2,559
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Haven't posted here for a veryyyyy long time, used to post up about my Eviction night experiences back in the 'Davina days'. Still read this beloved forum regularly during BB and wanted to feedback some of tonight whilst still fresh in my head - cos it was carnage with those HM's :o

Will try to keep it unbiased - didn't have a particular favourite this year and didn't care who won in the end. Had guest list tickets and got a fantastic spot tonight, at the bottom of the stairs (could touch the stage) Would post a pic I sneakily took but not sure how too!!

Anyway .............. feedback ..................

The show was very much 'live'. The HM's didn't take their places outside until about 10 mins before going on air. No idea what went on in the Green Room before they came out, but their faces were a picture and there was lots of bickering about who would sit where. Production wanted them to sit in order of eviction, but Kav refused to go anywhere near Perez. He looked irate and rattled, gesturing and mouthing to the crowd what he thought of Perez and it got pretty heated between them. I honestly felt like I was witnessing what went on inside the house and couldn't believe it had spilled outside the house. Nadia and Perez sat together, as I remember it - Alex was at the other end, then Kav, Chloe, Patsy, Cami and Alicia?? Kav, Chloe and Cami were mouthing off to Perez (obvs couldn't hear what was being said) and Perez was getting very upset. Minutes before we went on air, he was asking Production crew (who, along with security were surrounding the HM's) to leave. Nadia was really angry at this point too. Production (or whoever it was) had words with Kav and Perez, managed to talk everyone into sitting down and calm down (temporarily!) to go live.

I have no idea what Patsy was on tonight, but she looked wasted. She kept slumping down in her seat (didn't realise she was still there at one point) and disappeared for a few breaks as well. Don't think she knew what was going on half the time, cuddling/hanging onto/slumped over Kav and Chloe, sat on Alex's lap at one point, kissing Cami on the lips (long enough to ensure the crowd noticed) - but mainly trying to calm Kav down! Didn't see her interact with Nadia, Perez or Alicia - no idea what's gone on there! At one point, Cami was ranting about Perez to a producer - every other word was the F word!

Alicia and Nadia ended up either side of Perez (who was still clearly upset) - they kept chatting to him whenever Kav/Chloe/Cami had a pop at him, along the lines of 'ignore it'. Now I have no idea exactly why Kav was so full of hate and rattled by Perez tonight, but on numerous occasions, production had to keep having words with him to shut up and calm down.

So onto the evicitions ................... Michele got a great reception. During her interview, some of the crowd decided to turn on Perez when his face was on the screen. Pretty sure I can't post up what was shouted at him without getting a ban on here, really abusive. One guy standing close to me wouldn't shut up and Perez got upset again - which just made this guy worse with his abuse. Not nice. Would add - the majority of the crowd were OK tonight (thought it would be a nightmare), but those that did not like Perez were pretty vocal at times - he did have support there, some singing 'The Perez Show'!

Loved Keith's eviction, brilliant reception. He was standing in front of me when he broke down, lots of cheers of 'Cheggers Cheggers' which I think made him more emotional.

Callum had an amazing reception - he shook my hand and said 'How you doing?' :D Someone told him they thought he should've have won; 'Awww, thanks dude!' We all sang Happy Birthday to him.

Katie Hopkins bounced down, looking very teeny tiny. She had some boos but by the time she got to the stage, cheers too. She was whipped off by Emma for interview pretty sharpish.

Not gonna lie, pretty shocked Katie P won. She looked shocked too. Her mum, brother and fella were there - after her interview, she came back out onto the stage and knelt down to shake hands - so I got to shake her hand and congratulate her, she was thanking everyone. This was when all the HM's were now out on the stage and Katie Hopkins was kneeling down shaking hands too. She stood up in front of me, Perez was in front of her (not looking in her direction) and she 'pretended' to punch him from behind, rolled her eyes, shrugged her shoulders and walked off.

Going back to when the evictiions were happening ............at one point, Kav disappeared for ages, thought security had kicked him out! Michele was watching the show play out on the screen the most, didn't look like she wanted to involve herself in the rows going on up there. Keith used Alicia's phone (I think!) to phone his wife on the otherside of the stage, blowing kisses to each other - he was so happy to see her! When Callum was standing with the HM's, Kav worked his way over to him and was whispering in his ear - can only think it was about Perez cos Callum looked shocked and was looked over at Perez.

During the ad breaks, music gets played in - HM's loved that as much as the crowd, they were up and dancing. Perez especially liked 'Let it Go' from Frozen and got up on his seat to dance - which prompted Chloe to give him the middle finger - even though she was more than happy to dance like crazy too.

Near the end of the show, during the final ad break, the HM's were asked to quickly move from their seats to come onto the stage at the end. This also resulted in more bickering, with Kav refusing to go near Perez again. I know this sounds pathetic and to watch it play out - I really thought it was. The show is over - get over it!!

Sorry this all probably sounds random and waffly in parts, sure there's lots more I could add when I remember - just wanted to share some of what I saw whilst fresh in my mind! Had to post though, cos out of all the previous Celeb Finals I've been to, I've never seen one where some of the HM's are still soooooo bitter towards each other. Haven't seen Bit on the Side tonight, can only guess it all spilled over to that - it's not fake, this lot really don't get on!!

It was freeeeeezing there tonight, I've only just thawed out and going to bed. Makes me think, why on earth some people Q up for hours in the cold simply to boo and shout abuse (with REAL anger) at people they don't know and never will, but were happy to spend 4 weeks watching them on TV.

Anyway, it was a crazy night but glad I went - loved this show and so happy I got to see all the HM's up close, even though it was pretty ugly at times!

Roll on the next one!

xxx

Comments

• Options
    TeganRhanTeganRhan Posts: 2,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG THANK YOU!!!!!
    I just missed the end of my fave show to read this! EPIC :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Colbert BumpColbert Bump Posts: 3,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great report, Kav should be returned to the hole he came out off.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They should have removed Kav I think, he has a problem with alcohol and is a nasty drunk.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They should have removed Kav I think, he has a problem with alcohol and is a nasty drunk.
    I think patsy should have given him what ever "pills" she was on. She was flying hiiiiigh off her tree, and I don't think it was due to drinky-poos.
  • Options
    HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This thread/OP needs to be pinned!!

Excellent, neutral, and very informative.
  • Options
    Luner13Luner13 Posts: 2,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanx for sharing.

Chloe, Cami and Kav are scumbags of the lowest form.
  • Options
    Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tinker, you're an angel, thanks soooooo much for all of this.

Hope you're warm now, lotas a love and thanks from me xxxx
  • Options
    tfftff Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Thanks so much Tinkerbella!
    Great to read about your experience; especially from someone who attended years ago with Davina. Being live in the audience must be a whole different experience to watching the show.
    Other than the ex-HMs carrying on their rivalry outside the house, did you notice big differences between now and then? Emma vs Davina? C5 vs C4? CBB vs BB?
    Thanks again:cool:
  • Options
    MoontakerMoontaker Posts: 3,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks so much Tinkerbella and wow, most of them really are pathetic.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was a very good read.

From what i can take from that, Cami, Chloe, Kav and their leader Hopkins really are a mean lot. It sounds like Perez was just enjoying the moment and they had to ruin things.

I also don't get why the crowd shout such horrible things at HM's, it's pretty pathetic. I don't mind boo's so much, but the verbal abuse is going too far. If it wasn't for these people they wouldn't have a show to enjoy so they should show them a bit more respect.

I remember the days when Davina would say "it's just panto", no it isn't, their hate is real.
  • Options
    **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    Great post.....:)
  • Options
    mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks Tinkerbella - very interesting.

I'm curious as to the nature of the abuse Perez got can you give an indication? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to say on here.
  • Options
    HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luner13 wrote: »
    Thanx for sharing.

Chloe, Cami and Kav are scumbags of the lowest form.

Chloe was an arse, Cami has tattoos, Kav sung a song....Without BB, we wouldn't know who they are.

I think Chloe and Cami hope their 'looks' may get them somewhere (i'd put money on their agents telling them to cause a stir tonight, get noticed etc...). But in all honesty, there is million's of good looking girls out there. To make it via looks, you need to look better than what they do. They're pretty (ish), but they're nothing special.

This is their 15 mins.

Kav, he had one catchy song. No label will take him on now. He's a joke in the industry!

He had his 15 mins before BB. However he did gain 5 more mins being in BB. But no one cares.

Fact of the matter is. In 3 weeks or so we'll be asking 'who the f*ck are Chloe Cami and Kav'???
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    Very informative! I can't help but think that Perez's best revenge will be to dish the dirt on the whole shebang (if the confidentiality clause allows it) and then never to mention the mean housemates again because they are not famous enough for Hollywood gossip.

Cami-Li and Chloe and just vacuous nonentities but Kav has serious, serious issues. I really wouldn't want to encounter him when he's drunk. I got the impression that Keith looked a bit abashed in the BOTS studio because he'd calculated a jump onto the Perez-bashing bandwagon and it was Katie Hopkins, Kav, Chloe and Cami-Li behaving badly on the night.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    That was a very good read.

From what i can take from that, Cami, Chloe, Kav and their leader Hopkins really are a mean lot. It sounds like Perez was just enjoying the moment and they had to ruin things.

I also don't get why the crowd shout such horrible things at HM's, it's pretty pathetic. I don't mind boo's so much, but the verbal abuse is going too far. If it wasn't for these people they wouldn't have a show to enjoy so they should show them a bit more respect.

I remember the days when Davina would say "it's just panto", no it isn't, their hate is real.
    I really really felt uncomfortable watching BOTS and seeing Perez' face when Rylan and Hpokins and all them kept having digs at him.
    He looked broken. It was horrible. Even if that had been Hopkins in his place I'd be screaming at the tv LEAVE HER ALONE, ENOUGH!
    Awful just awful.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    I would also add, IMO, Patsy wants to keep in with Alexander and she didn't like Nadia implying that Alexander was homophobic in her argument with Kav the other night.
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for that! :)

Sounds like Kav, Chloe and Cami were behaving disgustingly!!
  • Options
    TinkerbellaTinkerbella Posts: 2,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Literally in bed now - but will post back tom to answer your questions!

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading reviews when anyone goes to evictions and love knowing what happened 'behind the scenes'. Happy to answer anything you want to know.

Night! xxx
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I was in the crowd, I would have kicked off at that group. I could imagine all the F bombs I would deliver!
  • Options
    WhatJoeThinksWhatJoeThinks Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for posting. :) Sounds like a crazy night!
  • Options
    xhippygirlxxhippygirlx Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    great post! :) really dislike cami, chloe, katie h and kav. kav came across really badly on the big reunion and isn't doing great on this either! wasnt sure of them at first but actually think nadia and alicia are my favourites, they seem like nice, genuine people!x
  • Options
    mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wait Cami kissed Patsy or Chloe on the lips? Whichever, makes a mockery of her outrage at Perez for suggesting she lez up a little with Chloe.

Is this the biggest bunch of hypocrites to have ever been on CBB?
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    mmpfb wrote: »
    Wait Cami kissed Patsy or Chloe on the lips? Whichever, makes a mockery of her outrage at Perez for suggesting she lez up a little with Chloe.

Is this the biggest bunch of hypocrites to have ever been on CBB?

apparently cami kissed patsy so yes makes that all that outrage look a bit faux doesn't it?:blush:
  • Options
    ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    Thanks for your report :)
  • Options
    sheff71sheff71 Posts: 8,286
    Forum Member
    Literally in bed now - but will post back tom to answer your questions!

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading reviews when anyone goes to evictions and love knowing what happened 'behind the scenes'. Happy to answer anything you want to know.

Night! xxx

Really interesting, especially from someone not wearing Perez or Hopkins-tinted specs, sounds like the cameras should've been facing the other way earlier, would've been far more exciting. :)

I just hope in the wrap party after, someone keeps an eye on Kav and saves him from doing anything he might regret - as much as Perez was a pain in the house, it's back to real life now - and the abuse Perez took on BOTS tonight, particularly from Hopkins, was well over the line - I was quite disappointed Rylan didn't try and stop her calling him a t*** all the time - very unpleasant and made her look small minded.