Options

Missing Syria girls' families criticise police over letter

Comments

• Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    valkay wrote: »
    Why is the media still so obsessed with these girls, all over tonight's t.v. news about how their families have gone to Istanbul to retrace their steps. Does anybody give a flying fig about them?

I couldn't care less. Nor could I care less about the load of medical students who have gone out there this last few days. they've turned their back on this country so we should turn our back on them and not let them anywhere near our country again. These are well educated young people and their families are insisting tonight that they've also been groomed.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sick to death of the blame someone else culture that's so sadly prevalent now. The parents really need to cop themselves on and realise that their lack of parenting is the only reason this has happened
  • Options
    hopeless casehopeless case Posts: 5,245
    Forum Member
    Why is the media still so obsessed with these girls, all over tonight's t.v. news about how their families have gone to Istanbul to retrace their steps. Does anybody give a flying fig about them?

What did they say?

Hopefully they have seen the reaction to the ridiculous blame game they have been playing and are using this freebie publicity trip as a PR exercise, so as not to sound like the complete knobs they have been.
  • Options
    Guts and GloryGuts and Glory Posts: 1,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If my girl did a runner, I'd be hot on her heels within the hour, not a month later. They've gone, time to move on.
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    I couldn't care less. Nor could I care less about the load of medical students who have gone out there this last few days. they've turned their back on this country so we should turn our back on them and not let them anywhere near our country again. These are well educated young people and their families are insisting tonight that they've also been groomed.

It's such cobblers.

Everyone is to blame but the people who are actually responsible.

You would think all of these miserable scumbags had been kidnapped not pissed off to join the most barbaric terrorist group in the world.

I am sick to death of hearing about them all - I don't want any of them back here to plot atrocities in the country that gave them everything.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Muslim March in London

Well well well, this is interesting.

Remember the father of one of the girls? The one who sat sniffing and clutching the teddy, saying boo hoo he couldn't understand why his lovely daughter had gone missing?

Check out this video from a March in London. Not a big March, but they certainly know what they want. To conquer Amercia, destroy the crusade. Flags of the USA and Israel are burnt and there is a lot of jihad chanting. I'm not sure when the march was, but the comments date back more than a year.

At 2.40 and 4.50, who can be seen marching along with the smallish crowd? Yes, you've guessed it.

Gosh, I wonder where his daughter might have gotten some of her ideas?
  • Options
    KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    Muslim March in London

Remember the father of one of the girls? The one who sat sniffing and clutching the teddy, saying boo hoo he couldn't understand why his lovely daughter had gone missing?

Check out this video from a March in London. Not a big March, but they certainly know what they want. To conquer Amercia, destroy the crusade. Flags of the USA and Israel are burnt and there is a lot of jihad chanting. I'm not sure when the march was, but the comments date back more than a year.

At 2.40 and 4.50, who can be seen marching along with the smallish crowd? Yes, you've guessed it.

It certainly looks like him if you compare the images

http://s9.postimg.org/9ida7u7tr/Untitled.png

I wonder if our media will pick up on the story. They've been keen enough to shove the 'poor, wee moderates' schtick down our throats. This should be front page on every paper in the country but I doubt it'll even get mentioned.
  • Options
    bookcoverbookcover Posts: 6,216
    Forum Member
    Muslim March in London

:D:D:D Excellent sleuthing there... The face of the peace loving Moderate Muslim, or should I say the two faces?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muslim March in London

I wonder if she was there as well?
  • Options
    Incognito777Incognito777 Posts: 2,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muslim March in London

Yea I was going to post this earlier too, I saw the video this morning
    Its unbelievable really.
    The father participates in anjems hate filled rallies.
    They call for the downfall of the west, imposing sharia law and hatred for anything non muslim.
    These islamist hate rallies are all pro daesh (isis).
    His stupid brainwashed daughter then runs off to join daesh.
    He then sits on the TV crying with a teddy bear blaming the police. These people are complete idiots.
  • Options
    KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    bookcover wrote: »
    :D:D:D Excellent sleuthing there... The face of the peace loving Moderate Muslim, or should I say the two faces?

It's an absolute joke, isn't it.
  • Options
    StarpussStarpuss Posts: 12,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is the news still reporting about trying to stop future terrorists from leaving the UK? We should encourage them to go!

Off you go there. One way ticket. Drop your British passport in the provided box as you leave.
  • Options
    Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Muslim March in London

I hope this gets reported to the tabloids and other newspapers. I can't believe we are spending money on trying to get these girls back. It's absolutely ridiculous. Not to mention the three men who were also recently stopped from going over there, questioned for all of two minutes and released on bail. It's an absolute joke.
  • Options
    tour de forcetour de force Posts: 4,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muslim March in London

Thanks for the screenshots Kapell, I wasn't sure who I was supposed to be looking for. Needless to say I'm * beyond shocked *

And by the by, under whose legal system is it lawful to scream threatening chants about the army of Mohammed coming for the Jews ? What a bunch of unashamed Nazis these people are.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It certainly looks like him if you compare the images

http://s9.postimg.org/9ida7u7tr/Untitled.png

I wonder if our media will pick up on the story. They've been keen enough to shove the 'poor, wee moderates' schtick down our throats. This should be front page on every paper in the country but I doubt it'll even get mentioned.

Haha:D. Thank you for choosing the teddy image.

The earlier shot of him marching at 2.40 is also clear. It is definitely him.

Good God, when I think about his snivelling obfuscation, his trip to Parliament, his moaning about the police "if only they'd told us" and his latest jaunt to Turkey....

The headscarved cousin of one of the girls also got my goat. Bleating about how she had no faith in the police and how everyone has failed them

The only relative who looked genuinely bewildered was the sister of one of the girls. Rabbit caught in the headlights stuff.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I hope this gets reported to the tabloids and other newspapers. I can't believe we are spending money on trying to get these girls back. It's absolutely ridiculous. Not to mention the three men who were also recently stopped from going over there, questioned for all of two minutes and released on bail. It's an absolute joke.

I hope so too.

Most likely it will, seeing as Katie Hopkins tweeted it!:blush:
  • Options
    exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    So that's the 'moderate' muslin in action then.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    "She didn't dare discuss something like this with us. She knows what the answer would be"

This is what Mr Hussen said of his daughter's possible interest in jihad.

Well, I suppose it wasn't necessarily an all out lie.

I wonder what the families of the other two schoolgirls feel about this now? Let them all speak again. I am finally interested in what they have to say. Oh, and hearing from that sleazy lawyer would also be interesting, although I doubt we'd ever get any kind of gracious retraction from him.
  • Options
    bookcoverbookcover Posts: 6,216
    Forum Member
    So that's the 'moderate' muslin in action then.

It appears so. The Myth is exposed at long last IMO.
  • Options
    jclock66jclock66 Posts: 2,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But he looked like such a lovely loving father with that teddy bear, I feel conned. :(
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    What a hateful disgusting man.
  • Options
    jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's hard to believe the authorities didn't know about connections to Choudary's group :confused:?
  • Options
    jediknight2k1jediknight2k1 Posts: 6,892
    Forum Member
    What a hateful disgusting man.

The Anjem Choudry supporter, I'm sure he is 'shocked' his daughter left for jihad.

It just shows the family links to extremist hate preachers.
  • Options
    bollywoodbollywood Posts: 67,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why wouldn't you want the girls back? I'd say all the more reason to let them come back, if they arent really filthy little liars but their parents set the example (if that's what happened).
  • Options
    Richard46Richard46 Posts: 59,834
    Forum Member
    bollywood wrote: »
    Why wouldn't you want the girls back? I'd say all the more reason to let them come back, if they arent really filthy little liars but their parents set the example (if that's what happened).

I think I agree with you on that one bolly. Looks like it is possible that at least one of these children is a product of their family/community values and not just a juvenile aberration.