Options

Safe House - New ITV Drama

stv viewerstv viewer Posts: 17,580
Forum Member
✭✭
Safe House is due to air the week beginning Saturday 18th April. So most likely it will start airing at 9pm on Monday the 20th April.

Comments

• Options
    anotherlongersanotherlongers Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stv viewer wrote: »
    Safe House is due to air the week beginning Saturday 18th April. So most likely it will start airing at 9pm on Monday the 20th April.

What's it about? A group of industrious, hard-working women being treated badly by evil men? I hope not, that's pretty much all we get on TV these days.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's it about? A group of industrious, hard-working women being treated badly by evil men? I hope not, that's pretty much all we get on TV these days.

From

[url] http://www.itv.com/drama/safe-house[/url]

Starring Christopher Eccleston, Paterson Joseph & Marsha Thomason, Safe House tells the story of a married couple, former detective Robert and teacher Katy, who are asked by close friend and police officer Mark, to turn their remote Guest House into a Safe House.

Their first ‘guests’, are a family in fear of their lives after they are violently attacked by someone who claims to know them. But protecting the family brings back awful memories for Robert, concerning something that happened eighteen months ago...
  • Options
    IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A crime drama on ITV. Ooh, the novelty.
  • Options
    Prince MonaluluPrince Monalulu Posts: 35,900
    Forum Member

You'll need to spell out the joke for a stupid person I'm afraid.

older thread http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=77486142, you're a bit previous OP, this one will probably disappear into the hinterland before it starts too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    A crime drama on ITV. Ooh, the novelty.

You could say that about pretty much every 'general interest' channel going, Crime and Medical drama's been staples since forever.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You'll need to spell out the joke for a stupid person I'm afraid.

older thread http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=77486142, you're a bit previous OP, this one will probably disappear into the hinterland before it starts too.

I did not realise there was another thread
  • Options
    Forum Member
    stv viewer wrote: »
    I did not realise there was another thread

Search function isn't worth a carrot on here, better using google to search for DS threads, that's what I did in the end.
    The sideways digs and moaning might well keep this thread afloat (near the front page) until the air date though :)