Options

Do ladies here like OGX/Organix hair products?

SweetAngelxSweetAngelx Posts: 489
Forum Member
They are a wee bit more costly than the normal brands at about seven pounds but I find them to be much better quality and not quite as costly as salon brands.

Here is their website :)

https://www.ogxbeauty.com/hair/

Their Argan Creme Conditioner is truly luxurious and been a life saver for my dry hair.

Even though seven pounds might seem costly for a shampoo or conditoner the bottles are 385ml so it works out the same as standard brands which in the main, have smaller bottles.

OGX products contain NO sulphates so won't strip colour and just seem like a gentle natural haircare range.

Is anyone else a fan?

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ..take it that's a no then :D
  • Options
    LushnessLushness Posts: 38,192
    Forum Member
    Nah £7 is like a bargain for me, my stuff costs double that! :eek::D I've used these but I couldn't to condition my hair, as I need something more thicker and nourishing but I do use the Argan conditioner to co-wash my hair and it's lovely for that.

eta: I've just seen that they do a creamy hair butter in the Argan oil range, that sounds like the sort of thing I'd like and the reviews are very positive so might give that a go. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lushness wrote: »
    Nah £7 is like a bargain for me, my stuff costs double that! :eek::D I've used these but I couldn't to condition my hair, as I need something more thicker and nourishing but I do use the Argan conditioner to co-wash my hair and it's lovely for that.

eta: I've just seen that they do a creamy hair butter in the Argan oil range, that sounds like the sort of thing I'd like and the reviews are very positive so might give that a go. :)

Thankyou for responding to my thread Lushness! :)

I used to use salon brands like Joico and Redken and frankly I just cannot afford them anymore. Also I tried Label M, a newer salon brand (which costs £13 a bottle!>:( ) and the blonde shampoo totally stripped my hair. So I have learnt that more expensive isn't always a sign of superior quality.

The Argan stuff in the range is great I agree , it really softens and hydrates the hair. I think I will take a look at the hair butter! :p

I feel OGX is a good compromise for ladies who cannot constantly afford salon brands but don't want to trust the likes of Pantene et al either.