Options

Emmerdale: Aaron Livesy and Robert Sugden Appreciation Thread (Part 5)

andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
Forum Member
Continuation of: Emmerdale: Aaron Livesy and Robert Sugden Appreciation Thread (Part 4)

I read one article that basically asked if Robert would condemn chrissie to a jail sentence because he was furious with her for "ditching him". Erm, he had an affair! It was his fault! I don't see how Robert can be angry with her about it! :confused::blush:

Comments

• Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,654
    Forum Member
    :)

Says hello to new thread. :D
  • Options
    abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yay!! new thread!! :D
  • Options
    AmyEWrightAmyEWright Posts: 3,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've had enough of Chrissie so I wouldn't mind her being condemned :p she won't be though she's not leaving the show so Robert will obviously defend her. I agree that Robert has nothing to be spiteful about regarding the affair, it was his fault! I could see why he might be a bit bitter about how she has treated him over the last few weeks though whether it was deserved or not. I can see Lachlan doing some kind of deal with Robert.. Would Robert really be bothered by Lachlan's emotional plea? He doesn't seem to care about Lachlan except when he needs him to win Chrissie round.
  • Options
    WhatYouGonnaDo?WhatYouGonnaDo? Posts: 6,034
    Forum Member
    oh hey new thread :D
    andy614 wrote: »
    Continuation of: Emmerdale: Aaron Livesy and Robert Sugden Appreciation Thread (Part 4)

I read one article that basically asked if Robert would condemn chrissie to a jail sentence because he was furious with her for "ditching him". Erm, he had an affair! It was his fault! I don't see how Robert can be angry with her about it! :confused::blush:

sounds like nothing but salad dressing by the journalist to me, trying to add a bit of suspense and tension to what will be a fairly straight forward and boring story.
  • Options
    abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soo adorable... danny switched on xmas lights in buckie :blush::blush::D https://twitter.com/DannyBMiller/status/668126019908411393
  • Options
    Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    oh hey new thread :D

sounds like nothing but salad dressing by the journalist to me, trying to add a bit of suspense and tension to what will be a fairly straight forward and boring story.

Yeah I whole heartedly agree. It's nothing more than creating a bit of suspense and drama for the story, similar to how Robert phoning the police to make a false statement was played as "will he dob Andy in or not?" when it was pretty clear he was just gonna get Aaron out and leave Andy's name out of it.
  • Options
    Lucie_GirardLucie_Girard Posts: 36,092
    Forum Member
    Yeah I whole heartedly agree. It's nothing more than creating a bit of suspense and drama for the story, similar to how Robert phoning the police to make a false statement was played as "will he dob Andy in or not?" when it was pretty clear he was just gonna get Aaron out and leave Andy's name out of it.

Well it makes me laugh when they do this. It's a soap people know or have a good idea what is going to happen. Of course We are reading spoilers so it could be obvious for us. Anyway yeah for the new thread.:D
  • Options
    tink02tink02 Posts: 8,523
    Forum Member
    Woah a new thread :)
  • Options
    amy_ryan1amy_ryan1 Posts: 8,093
    Forum Member
    Do we think robert at some point will tell Aaron the truth about the shooting or will Aaron work it out himself???

I hope robert tells him tbh. One thing I do like about robron is they no eachothers secrets, & I would like to see Robert be the one to tell Aaron what happened rather than Aaron work it out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    amy_ryan1 wrote: »
    Do we think robert at some point will tell Aaron the truth about the shooting or will Aaron work it out himself???

I hope robert tells him tbh. One thing I do like about robron is they no eachothers secrets, & I would like to see Robert be the one to tell Aaron what happened rather than Aaron work it out.

It'll either be Ross or Robert that tells him, or at least say something that leads him to work it out imo.

I can't see Robert telling Aaron unless there's reason for him to be told. And Robert for the minute doesn't know about Ross's involvement.

The only thing I can think is if maybe Andy tells Ross that Aaron is suspicious, the Ross/Aaron stuff happens with the warehouse and Andy might be worried Aaron will figure it out and Ross will do something or say he might do something to Aaron if he does, so Andy ends up telling Robert who then maybe tells Aaron.
  • Options
    amy_ryan1amy_ryan1 Posts: 8,093
    Forum Member
    It'll either be Ross or Robert that tells him, or at least say something that leads him to work it out imo.

I can't see Robert telling Aaron unless there's reason for him to be told. And Robert for the minute doesn't know about Ross's involvement.

The only thing I can think is if maybe Andy tells Ross that Aaron is suspicious, the Ross/Aaron stuff happens with the warehouse and Andy might be worried Aaron will figure it out and Ross will do something or say he might do something to Aaron if he does, so Andy ends up telling Robert who then maybe tells Aaron.

Yeah I can't see Robert telling Aaron without a good reason tbh, I totally forgot about the fact Robert doesn't know it was Ross. I wonder how this will all come out & what it is that Robert says that makes Aaron suspicious.

So much to look forward too.

Also this chas stabbing diane SL, it's only gonna drive Aaron & robert more apart:(

I seen a post about robron having a one night stand.. do we know weather this actually happens??
  • Options
    Lucie_GirardLucie_Girard Posts: 36,092
    Forum Member
    Do you think We Will have our boys in a scene together This week. I miss them so much even when They argue They are just adorable and awesome:blush:

And i have a question regarding friday episode. Who was the guy Finn and James talked to. Is he a PI he seemed to know Where Emma is:confused:

I thought it was wierd. :confused:

Anyway, i have to say that i love the Ashley storyline. This is pretty heartbreaking. :cry:

Very Well played by the Actor. :)

I find David in very good mood even if his wife left him not so long ago. It doesn't seem to Matter to him anymore. Even if Jacob is angry with him also. It bothers me the way They have treated their relashionship. I mean, David Will probably receives divorce papers soon and then We won't even Heard of Alicia again. I hate it when They are doing it. The fact that he stayed only for his father to reject him doesn't make any sense. He didn't even try to contact Alicia to work things out with her. I don't know for you but it bothers me very much. I know that the actress left but still. Anyway, rant over.

;-)

Just my opinion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Do you think We Will have our boys in a scene together This week. I miss them so much even when They argue They are just adorable and awesome:blush:

And i have a question regarding friday episode. Who was the guy Finn and James talked to. Is he a PI he seemed to know Where Emma is:confused:

I thought it was wierd. :confused:

Anyway, i have to say that i love the Ashley storyline. This is pretty heartbreaking. :cry:

Very Well played by the Actor. :)

I find David in very good mood even if his wife left him not so long ago. It doesn't seem to Matter to him anymore. Even if Jacob is angry with him also. It bothers me the way They have treated their relashionship. I mean, David Will probably receives divorce papers soon and then We won't even Heard of Alicia again. I hate it when They are doing it. The fact that he stayed only for his father to reject him doesn't make any sense. He didn't even try to contact Alicia to work things out with her. I don't know for you but it bothers me very much. I know that the actress left but still. Anyway, rant over.

;-)

Just my opinion.

The man James and Finn spoke to was the doctor. He's the old doctor before the last one came in, but he's back.

I don't know if we'll get Robron in the same scene this week.. I mean I'd think that Robert and/or Vic would come over from Vic's when Diane is stabbed, so we might get a small scene of them asking what's happened, but I don't think we can say for sure. Nothing's mentioned in the spoilers about the pair together so best to expect no Robron interaction this week.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Who was the guy Finn and James talked to. Is he a PI he seemed to know Where Emma is:confused:

I think it's the old doctor.

John Middleton is really hitting his role out of the ballpark. I find him easily one of the best actors in ED. It's weird, just found out he doesn't live far from me :D
  • Options
    Jessica_BobbingJessica_Bobbing Posts: 2,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tink02 wrote: »
    I think it's the old doctor.

John Middleton is really hitting his role out of the ballpark. I find him easily one of the best actors in ED. It's weird, just found out he doesn't live far from me :D

John Middleton is definitely a brilliant actor.

I don't live far from where Emma Atkins was born (Charity is my favourite character) and for some reason it makes me feel special :D My cousin lives in the same village as Chris's Bisson, yeuch.
  • Options
    LmackLmack Posts: 14,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't live far from where Emma Atkins was born (Charity is my favourite character) and for some reason it makes me feel special :D My cousin lives in the same village as Chris's Bisson, yeuch.

Lol :-) she is my favourite character as well
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    andy614 wrote: »

I agree-he can be angry but he must see it's entirely his fault
  • Options
    Forum Member

Don't like Jai much but Chris seems lovely :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeah Chris does seem like a nice guy
  • Options
    Jessica_BobbingJessica_Bobbing Posts: 2,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lmack wrote: »
    Yeah Chris does seem like a nice guy

That's true.
  • Options
    Randomguy83Randomguy83 Posts: 16,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Spot on.
    amy_ryan1 wrote: »
    Yeah I can't see Robert telling Aaron without a good reason tbh, I totally forgot about the fact Robert doesn't know it was Ross. I wonder how this will all come out & what it is that Robert says that makes Aaron suspicious.

So much to look forward too.

Also this chas stabbing diane SL, it's only gonna drive Aaron & robert more apart:(

I seen a post about robron having a one night stand.. do we know weather this actually happens
    ??

It's been strongly hinted at by our friend in the know, Duncan.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello everyone! I've been on holiday for the past few days and all of the sudden we have a new thread? :p Did I miss anything important since Thursday?
  • Options
    Binky321Binky321 Posts: 3,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Waldito wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I've been on holiday for the past few days and all of the sudden we have a new thread? :p Did I miss anything important since Thursday?

You've not missed a lot nothing Robron related we had a deleted scene between Robert & Adam on Thursday not sure if you saw that & today there's articles and pictures on Robert taking the stand in Chrissie's trial for the arson/manslaughter teasing as to whether on not Robert will help her or help send to to jail... That's about it.
  • Options
    Alanna_HousdenAlanna_Housden Posts: 3,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know Robert loved Chrissie (or at least in his own way he did) I just don't want the court stuff to become about 'Does Robert still love Chrissie?', 'Does he still want her back?' kinda stuff. I think Robert would've helped Chrissie without Lachlan getting involved anyway but we're getting Lachlan talking to Robert beforehand for a reason. He could say he doesn't want to lose his mum if she goes down or that Robert owes her for all the things he did to her (The affair, the Lachlan fake suicide attempt, Home Farm raid etc) That I'd be fine with.

What I don't want Lachlan to say is "If you ever loved her..." or something similar cause then it'll look like he's helping her cause he still loves her and would still get back with her (this is Robert we're talking about). And it's not cause I'm scared of them getting back together cause Chrissie's moved on, Robert seems to have moved on (although he's still wearing that damn wedding ring >:(). I'd just rather we see Robert helping Chrissie cause he feels it's the right thing to do and show that he can be a good person without gaining anything but that won't happen if his love for her is brought into it.

I can only imagine they'd bring up one of them loving the other for a reason, like we've seen in the past with Robron. The only other thing I can think of that could happen is that Robert doesn't love Chrissie anymore and maybe he finally does take off his wedding ring at some point during the trial (I'm not getting my hopes up though...)

I'm really not ranting btw (though it may look that way :blush:) I just wanted to explain what I meant at the end of part 4. I hope this all made sense (I found it hard to explain tbh :blush:)
  • Options
    RobronicRobronic Posts: 1,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danny's certainly had a busy weekend. Turning Xmas lights on in Scotland on Saturday & was at a footballer's charity do last night. Photos on his Twitter page.
This discussion has been closed.