Options

Can we have a 4 in, 4 out again?

cjandrewscjandrews Posts: 6,231
Forum Member
Throw in Lady C, Selina Waterman-Smith, Jason Gardiner and Sam Reece and let the mayhem commence.:D There's so much deadwood in there.

Who would you throw into this series to liven it up?

Comments

• Options
    MsBehaviourMsBehaviour Posts: 5,532
    Forum Member
    Megan, Stephanie, Jeremy & Scott. Not celebrities and not interesting unless you enjoy watching randy idiots getting tanked up and creating phony dramas. In no way entertaining,

Throw in Craig Revel Horwood, Shappi Khorsandi, Ainsleigh Hariott and Dynamo.
  • Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cjandrews wrote: »

A hand grenade?
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Throw in Lady C, Selina Waterman-Smith, Jason Gardiner and Sam Reece and let the mayhem commence.:D There's so much deadwood in there.

a Tiger :D
  • Options
    acid rainacid rain Posts: 6,997
    Forum Member

I love all your choices. :D

I'd add Chris Fountain and Dapper Laughs...Purely because they were both controversial.
  • Options
    Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    Not at all.
  • Options
    FunboyFandangoFunboyFandango Posts: 1,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benbeez1 wrote: »
    a Tiger :D

Wouldn't that be great? If a tiger just walked out of the diary room with no explanation and the celebs spend the rest of the series holed up in the bedroom quivering while the tiger lauds it up in the rest of the house.
  • Options
    BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    Jermey, Megan, Scotty and Stephanie can go. It'd be nice to have some young people with more than two brain cells and who'll want to have some fun rather than constantly crying because they're not getting enough attention or gossiping about who fancies who.
  • Options
    cjandrewscjandrews Posts: 6,231
    Forum Member
    It might actually be 4 out sooner rather than later with Winston given the boot and Jonathan walking. I can't see Angie lasting much longer and David has gone AWOL.
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It might actually be 4 out sooner rather than later with Winston given the boot and Jonathan walking. I can't see Angie lasting much longer and David has gone AWOL.

That's true, David did seem to working the night shift at Tesco while the LF was on