Options

Quickie Annihilation Week BOTS transcript...

KT_DogKT_Dog Posts: 6,385
Forum Member
...Just because I noticed on the 'Hello' thread a few people aren't sure how the week works, think the second house is involved and think we'll still somehow get to vote.

So here's Emma and Rylan erm... 'explaining'... it on BOTS last night.

Hope this helps clarify?

RYLAN: I’ve been waiting for this. It’s gonna be good innit?

EMMA: It’s going to be really good. I mean, we kind of had to do something because there’s way too many of them in there.

RYLAN: I know. We did put a couple of extra in.

EMMA: So it’s going to be… literally any of them could go at any point and there will be a few evictions next week. But there won’t be a big normal eviction, they will literally just… it will be decided that that person is leaving. Your leaving right now. Through the camera runs, down the hill and that’s it.

RYLAN: And I think I can say, I’m going to be getting them on here once they’ve come out.

EMMA: Yes, so the first interview when they come out will be on here.

RYLAN: Oh God, I’m gonna have them crying and they’ll have no idea what’s going on.

EMMA: And then I think we get them…?

RYLAN: Maybe on the Friday?

EMMA: Friday yes.

RYLAN: Have a little mass chat.

EMMA: Yes. We’re having a little swapsies.

RYLAN: Or a little mass debate.

EMMA: No.

RYLAN: ... A little mass debate?

Comments

• Options
    who, me?who, me? Posts: 923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KT, you're a treasure! :)
    Though as you imply, this hardly explains anything. All I can assume is that through a series of tasks related to the poll that Channel 5 posted, certain housemates will be relegated to the Other house and will maybe then be 'selected' in some way to leave - suddenly and without notice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    who, me? wrote: »
    KT, you're a treasure! :)
    Though as you imply, this hardly explains anything. All I can assume is that through a series of tasks related to the poll that Channel 5 posted, certain housemates will be relegated to the Other house and will maybe then be 'selected' in some way to leave - suddenly and without notice.

Well no, I didn't really take that from it myself to be honest. I thought it was implying immediate eviction, out the side door and straight to the BOTS studio? Then on Friday all the housemates evicted throughout the week come back and pointlessly get interviewed by Emma.
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KT_Dog wrote: »
    Well no, I didn't really take that from it myself to be honest. I thought it was implying immediate eviction, out the side door and straight to the BOTS studio? Then on Friday all the housemates evicted throughout the week come back and pointlessly get interviewed by Emma.

^^^ THIS
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 218,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Toofy will be talking them to on SOTS when they come out, so it would be pointless for Ma Willis to round them all up on Friday to do it all over again

Think the only person who benefits from this is the one who goes on Friday as they will have Willis to talk to and go out the front door

Everyone else will only meet Toofy and the SOTS audience and go out the back door

I do wonder though, will WE see the evictions LIVE or will we have to wait for the highlights and tweets to find out who's gone, that's something they haven't made very clear

All very confusing, I know, but then again we are all confused as we are having no say in who goes this week

Most of us can only see this being one big mess as the ones worth talking about will most likely be gone, although in Ryan's case I think an exception can be made
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So is Fri 15th Jul 2016 an eviction ?

Big Brother 2016 'Annihilation' week to see housemates decide who gets evicted http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/268022-big-brother-2016-annihilation-week-see-housemates-decide-gets-evicted.html via @tellymix
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    erin_p wrote: »
    So is Fri 15th Jul 2016 an eviction ?

No sod knows, Erin, that's the problem :p

They haven't exactly given us much to work with
  • Options
    Forum Member
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Toofy will be talking them to on SOTS when they come out, so it would be pointless for Ma Willis to round them all up on Friday to do it all over again

Think the only person who benefits from this is the one who goes on Friday as they will have Willis to talk to and go out the front door

Everyone else will only meet Toofy and the SOTS audience and go out the back door.

Again, I'm not sure richie. The conversation seemed to be suggesting they would all be back on friday for the live show.

Unfortunately what then happened was that Rylan saw the opportunity for an innuendo, Emma was far too tired to join in, and the whole segment wrapped. So that's all we got. But it seemed to suggest a group interview for the castaways on fridays show.

EDIT: Ahhh yes! From Erin's link: They will leave straight away via the camera runs and chat to Rylan Clark-Neal on Bit On The Side before catching up with Emma on the Friday night.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    No sod knows, Erin, that's the problem :p

They haven't exactly given us much to work with

Applause store is taking bookings for live eviction on Fri 15th .
  • Options
    Vicky8675309Vicky8675309 Posts: 3,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since there is no live feed we won't get to see them evicted live (they kill them, lol).
    I don't like this "twist"
  • Options
    Etty_DeeEtty_Dee Posts: 1,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The whole thing is a swirling maelstrom of stinking old shite.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just checked the EPG for Monday-Friday, no "live eviction" coverage advertised...at least not yet

It's just the highlights shows and SOTS, with the usual 30 minutes thrown in on Friday night
  • Options
    Bless YouBless You Posts: 4,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...Just because I noticed on the 'Hello' thread a few people aren't sure how the week works, think the second house is involved and think we'll still somehow get to vote.

So here's Emma and Rylan erm... 'explaining'... it on BOTS last night.

Hope this helps clarify?

RYLAN: I’ve been waiting for this. It’s gonna be good innit?

EMMA: It’s going to be really good. I mean, we kind of had to do something because there’s way too many of them in there.

RYLAN: I know. We did put a couple of extra in.

EMMA: So it’s going to be… literally any of them could go at any point and there will be a few evictions next week. But there won’t be a big normal eviction, they will literally just… it will be decided that that person is leaving. Your leaving right now. Through the camera runs, down the hill and that’s it.

RYLAN: And I think I can say, I’m going to be getting them on here once they’ve come out.

EMMA: Yes, so the first interview when they come out will be on here.

RYLAN: Oh God, I’m gonna have them crying and they’ll have no idea what’s going on.

EMMA: Yes. We’re having a little swapsies.

RYLAN: Or a little mass debate.

RYLAN: ... A little mass debate?

Does that mean they're swapping these HMs for zeleb ones?
  • Options
    Bless YouBless You Posts: 4,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Etty_Dee wrote: »

Situation normal then.
  • Options
    johnanjohnan Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, none of the instant evictions will be "as they happen", they will be shown on the next nights highlight show.
    Plenty of scope for creative editing and shenanigans then.

Rylan will interview them before we see them leaving the following night, you couldn't make this stuff up.
  • Options
    johnanjohnan Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Etty_Dee wrote: »

Man, what a picture that conjures up!

Very apt though.
  • Options
    GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,499
    Forum Member
    johnan wrote: »
    Yup, none of the instant evictions will be "as they happen", they will be shown on the next nights highlight show.
    Plenty of scope for creative editing and shenanigans then.

Rylan will interview them before we see them leaving the following night, you couldn't make this stuff up.

Wednesday's show is 5 minutes longer so maybe we're getting some live 'evictions'. Last time this happened, the favourite to win was nearly ejected so expect a lot of pissed off viewers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wednesday's show is 5 minutes longer so maybe we're getting some live 'evictions'. Last time this happened, the favourite to win was nearly ejected so expect a lot of pissed off viewers.

Yeah I do think the 'eviction' moments will take place live in the last few minutes of the main shows. The interview on BOTS. Then the eviction show again in the next nights highlights with added bits (similar to how Saturday's shows always contain eviction footage too)
  • Options
    Vicky8675309Vicky8675309 Posts: 3,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I do think the 'eviction' moments will take place live in the last few minutes of the main shows. The interview on BOTS. Then the eviction show again in the next nights highlights with added bits (similar to how Saturday's shows always contain eviction footage too)

I don't see how they can tack on live instant eviction to a HL show and have it make sense. Not that BB has to make sense. There really isn't a need for it to be live since there won't be a crowd and they just go through the camera runs (whatever those hallways are called).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't see how they can tack on live instant eviction to a HL show and have it make sense. Not that BB has to make sense. There really isn't a need for it to be live since there won't be a crowd and they just go through the camera runs (whatever those hallways are called).

Sure they can. Do a task on a Monday (secret votes in a box, or maybe even just diary room 'killer noms') play it out on the highlight show on Tuesday, live cut to the house in the last five minutes of the show to find them all sat around on the sofa, read the results, so-and-so must leave immediately through this door etc... End episode.

Then over to BOTS for the interview.

They've done the 'live from the house' five minutes thing many times before. Including in this very series, where it went spectacularly wrong!
  • Options
    jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess it is also a way, for Channel 5 to get viewers to watch SOTS, as it will be only on that show where you get the first interview.

If after this week SOTS viewing figures don't gain much, they may as well scrap BOTS
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess it is also a way, for Channel 5 to get viewers to watch SOTS, as it will be only on that show where you get the first interview.

If after this week SOTS viewing figures don't gain much, they may as well scrap BOTS

I agree >:(