Options

EE- Life without the fowlers

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 171
Forum Member
I think its going to be weird without them on about since they have always been there. Plus with Battleaxe pauline gone it leaves a void in the cast. Who could full this void?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,460
    Forum Member
    I dont think anyone could fill this void to be honest.
  • Options
    bass55bass55 Posts: 18,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i think youre right, NOBODY could fill the void left when the fowlers finally leave the square.
    i was devastated when i heard the rumour that ian might be leaving too :( as much as i hate him, it wouldnt be eastenders without him
  • Options
    golly2005golly2005 Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well to be honest pauline doesnt always have big storylines to me i think dot cotton is more of a legend than pauline dot has had good storylines through out this year

i think they should move martin out when pauline goes maybe martin could get a smaller place with rebecca then later on when martin leaves maybe sonia get back together with him and leave together make a happy ending for them

but to fill the void of the fowlers maybe they should bring a old fashion family to the square maybe a catholic mother and husbund with 3 kids all 18 19 20 round that age then u have got a fresh family to the square with all diffrent kinds of storylines maybe a gay charecter could come in as one of the sons and see how his parents reacts about being gay plus the mother could work in the laundrett with dot and they will have something to talk about GOD lol
    and maybe the father could take over the fruit and veg stall too
  • Options
    EnJayKingEnJayKing Posts: 1,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll get over it.

The glory days of the Fowlers were over 10 years ago.
  • Options
    HippysteHippyste Posts: 1,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bass55 wrote:
    i think youre right, NOBODY could fill the void left when the fowlers finally leave the square.
    i was devastated when i heard the rumour that ian might be leaving too :( as much as i hate him, it wouldnt be eastenders without him

Ian is the guy we love to hate.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 370
    Forum Member
    I think it's about time the curtain drew on the Folwer clan, how much more turmoil can this family endure. Plus I feel the Rebecca storyline and Sonia's 'lesbian' phase has damaged the family's credability too much.

After Pauline goes at Christmas I think we should be introduced to a new male character at the warehouse where Martin buys his fruit and veg. Lets call him Stan, he's late 50's and has a wife of similar age and two adult children, one at University the other living at home and unemployed (recent graduate).

Stan comforts Martin after losing Pauline and Martin reveals that he feels that he wants to move on. Stan expresses an interest in taking over Martin's stall and even taking over the house. A quite ordinary family, with no major skeletons in the closet move in and add a little humour and normality back to the show. Certainly there'll be drama, but issues that more viewers could identify with.

If it's true that Ian may leave the show he could maybe sell the Caf to Stans wife, she could maybe go 50/50 with Jane and a new double act could be set up in the show.

This family would be geared to be a staple EastEnders family with the intention to keeping them in the programme for years and years to come. To put it bluntly, actors with an intention to stay for a very long time should be cast.
  • Options
    loco_localoco_loca Posts: 901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They sucked the ferrais had better story lines, you racist, actually no it is prejudice were to blind to see it.

What have the fowlers brought to the plaight, story line where the script writters were on some A grade weed.