Options

I heart Matt Willis - I'm A Celebrity .....

Sorry I just had to get that off my chest :o

Am I the only one who likes him and thinks he has a chance of staying in for a while or am I just getting carried away??

I HEART MATT WILLIS

ok I'll get my coat :D

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 296
    Forum Member
    Yes Bartie I think it is just I who hearts the Willis hehe

How sad am I :o - ok dont answer that

Even talking to myself now :eek:

I'm just over tired - well thats my excuse anyway :rolleyes:
  • Options
    OvalteenieOvalteenie Posts: 24,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he probably will make it to the end.

all his fans on myspace are swearing to vote for him
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm a teeny bopping 30 year old :o I dont wanna grow up hahe :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I hasten to add I typed the previous post while bopping around the living room to Busted tracks and Matt's new tracks :o:D

well it took me 30 mins to "hasten" haha :)
  • Options
    shandygirl1211shandygirl1211 Posts: 2,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't worry Bartie, I am a 30 something year old that spent Saturday night surrounded by Tweenies at an MCR concert and I still think I had the most fun (though my 12 year old daughter will fight me on that).

Would it be childish and immature of me to now say:
    I 'Heart' Mikey Way
    ????
    lol I don't care if it is anyways, who wants to be grown up?
    you rock to Matt and I will rock to MCR (and quietly mock Busted but not in an offensive way I just like my music more on the punk side)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I heart Matt too, never really looked at him when he was in busted but on watching him last night - PHWOAR!!!! what a cutie
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I heart Matt!

what does that mean?
  • Options
    iiHEARTy0uiiHEARTy0u Posts: 13,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ovalteenie wrote:
    he probably will make it to the end.

all his fans on myspace are swearing to vote for him
    What's his myspaff?

I hope he wins.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not a fan of his or Busted, but i think he has potential in this show to go quite far. What was that phrase he's coined already about David's snorning? 'Sleeping tourettes?' *lol* That has to be worth a view votes alone!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    chrisb52 wrote:
    I heart Matt!

what does that mean?

well to me it means i really think hes great but not in a I love you way as i feel am a bit old for all that :D

I wouldnt go writing it on my french book like I did when I loved Bros :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Don't worry Bartie, I am a 30 something year old that spent Saturday night surrounded by Tweenies at an MCR concert and I still think I had the most fun (though my 12 year old daughter will fight me on that).

I 'Heart' Mikey Way
    ????
    you rock to Matt and I will rock to MCR (and quietly mock Busted but not in an offensive way I just like my music more on the punk side)

Haha that made me laugh loads thanks for that Shandygirl1211. I dont wanna be grown up and act 30 :cry: Hope you did have a fab time at the Tweenies can just imagine you bopping away in the aisles :D

No offence taken re Busted. Am not into rock thats about as far as it goes for me its either that or some other daft thing to dance too like YMCA :eek: :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

I 'Heart' Mikey Way
    ????

P.S. Sorry to show my ignorance but who is Mikey Way? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    iiHEARTy0u wrote:
    What's his myspaff?

I hope he wins.

Here you go (it is my space you want?)

http://www.myspace.com/mattwillisofficial
  • Options
    Dame PeggyDame Peggy Posts: 3,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chrisb52 wrote:
    I heart Matt!

what does that mean?

I thought it was meant to be a written version of one of those little heart symbols you get as in 'I love New York' - but the OP says it's not - so it just sounds bonkers to me now
  • Options
    Dame PeggyDame Peggy Posts: 3,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bartie wrote:
    P.S. Sorry to show my ignorance but who is Mikey Way? :confused:

Its a bar of chocolate
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dame Peggy wrote:
    I thought it was meant to be a written version of one of those little heart symbols you get as in 'I love New York' - but the OP says it's not - so it just sounds bonkers to me now

:D haha thought I sounded a bit of a stalker if I went round saying I LOVE MATT WILLIS and being a married woman of 30 I thought it sounded a bit sad :o

Ok then I admit it

I LOVE MATT WILLIS :o:o:o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dame Peggy wrote:
    Its a bar of chocolate

:D I thought that - now I do feel daft :o

Oh well :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Was it right also that Matt has or had a drinking/drug problem. Does anyone know how he did with that and if he's on the right road to recovery? Am sorry if I got this wrong and its not him with these problems :-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt went into rehab twice for alcohol addiction, and has also admitted to drug problems.

He says he's now fine with both, but still drinks - heavily at times by the looks of it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    winelover wrote:
    I heart Matt too, never really looked at him when he was in busted but on watching him last night - PHWOAR!!!! what a cutie

He is defo a cutie. I wouldnt kick him out of bed for eating biccies. Dont think I'd kick him out of bed at all :o :eek:

I'm a wine lover too :o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kolakube wrote:
    Matt went into rehab twice for alcohol addiction, and has also admitted to drug problems.

He says he's now fine with both, but still drinks - heavily at times by the looks of it.

Ah thanks for that Kolakube. I didnt like to assume that was the case but thought I'd heard something about it. Thanks for your reply :cool:
  • Options
    shandygirl1211shandygirl1211 Posts: 2,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bartie wrote:
    :D I thought that - now I do feel daft :o

Oh well :D

lmao umm I was refering to a member of MCR (My Chemical Romance) but I'd like to eat his....... ummmmm sorry family site and all ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lmao umm I was refering to a member of MCR (My Chemical Romance) but I'd like to eat his....... ummmmm sorry family site and all ;)

Doh shows how much I know now i feel even dafter :o

Hahe your a naughty person Shandygirl1211 but I know what you mean :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If anyone is interested (and I feel sad saying I'm been a stalker searching for stuff) but on the ITV website on the I'm a Celebrity pages .... there is a mini vid of Matt jumping out the helicopter. Bless I'd of given him a hug when he landed and made him feel better and a quick kiss or 3 haha :-)