Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy
 

DS Forums

 
 

Is it illegal to have sex in a public place?


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-02-2007, 16:03
lordoftheflies
Banned User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 7,201

Not that I intend to. Just out of interest.
lordoftheflies is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 07-02-2007, 16:06
sean-rfc
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Peterborough
Posts: 304
I suppose it depends how public it is.. but would be seen as undecient exposure i wud think
sean-rfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 16:07
tiggeriffic
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 293
no but you may get a group of men stood around your car watching & w*****g.
tiggeriffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 16:08
lostsworld
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Land of lost souls
Posts: 3,711
yes it is even flashing in public is, however the police let us off if we didn't do it again.
lostsworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 16:08
AaronG
 
Posts: n/a
If you're attractive it shouldn't be illegal but encouraged.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 16:09
lordoftheflies
Banned User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 7,201
Originally Posted by lostsworld
yes it is even flashing in public is, however the police let us off if we didn't do it again.
But how did they know that you hadn't done it before?
lordoftheflies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 16:10
cobaltmale
Inactive Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Dunfermline ♂
Posts: 20,152
I think it's OK if you've made reasonable effort to be out of actual public view.

G
cobaltmale is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 16:10
lostsworld
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Land of lost souls
Posts: 3,711
Originally Posted by lordoftheflies
But how did they know that you hadn't done it before?

they didn't but member of public called them.

If think they can only do you for indecent exposure.
lostsworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 16:11
fluffybunyip
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Southampton
Posts: 3,738
I always thought it was, but after reading the other posts I don't know now!
fluffybunyip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 16:14
tiggeriffic
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 293
Are you sure you are not going dogging? I've just seen another thread by you asking if its legal to sleep in your car. Now if i were to put 2 and 2 together......
tiggeriffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 16:16
lordoftheflies
Banned User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 7,201
Originally Posted by tiggeriffic
Are you sure you are not going dogging? I've just seen another thread by you asking if its legal to sleep in your car. Now if i were to put 2 and 2 together......
Lol . Now that you mention it.... No I'm only joking, they were just two things I was randomly thinking of today. Honestly
lordoftheflies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 16:17
bouncybob
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 139
hahahaha, are you Phil Mitchell?


Originally Posted by lordoftheflies
Lol . Now that you mention it.... No I'm only joking, they were just two things I was randomly thinking of today. Honestly
bouncybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 16:19
BlueSparkleDust
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,257
It is illegal to have sex in a public place such as toilets and parks. But, if you have sex in a place where you cannot be seen by members of the public, then it is ok. Basically, it is illegal if you are seen and the person is offended and reports it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/onelife/...s/sexlaw.shtml
BlueSparkleDust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 16:19
lordoftheflies
Banned User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 7,201
Originally Posted by bouncybob
hahahaha, are you Phil Mitchell?
Not the last time I checked. But what's he got to do with it?
lordoftheflies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 16:20
bouncybob
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 139
i have heard that he ALLEDGEDLY likes a bit of dogging. Imagine that red angry face leering down at you!



Originally Posted by lordoftheflies
Not the last time I checked. But what's he got to do with it?
bouncybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 16:22
lordoftheflies
Banned User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 7,201
Originally Posted by bouncybob
i have heard that he ALLEDGEDLY likes a bit of dogging. Imagine that red angry face leering down at you!
Actually, I'd rather not
lordoftheflies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 16:24
lordoftheflies
Banned User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 7,201
Originally Posted by BlueSparkleDust
It is illegal to have sex in a public place such as toilets and parks. But, if you have sex in a place where you cannot be seen by members of the public, then it is ok. Basically, it is illegal if you are seen and the person is offended and reports it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/onelife/...s/sexlaw.shtml
Thanks for the link.

"Indecent exposure is exposing the penis with the intention of causing offence to others. " - A bit sexist isn't it and what if you do without intending to cause offence to others!
lordoftheflies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 17:09
Deep Purple
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Deep Within The Chain Of Evil
Posts: 43,582
Originally Posted by lordoftheflies
Thanks for the link.

"Indecent exposure is exposing the penis with the intention of causing offence to others. " - A bit sexist isn't it and what if you do without intending to cause offence to others!

There are various offences to choose from, that is just one.

Outraging Public Decency is another, but I think it's triable at Crown court only, so not used very often. Various offences under the Public Order Act can also be considered.
Deep Purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 17:10
AaronG
 
Posts: n/a
What if you do it to amuse? For example if someone hired a stripper for a public house without the knowledge of all of its customers could those customers who see the baby-oiled one's willy sue either him or the publican for being offended and seeing a man's naked dinkle?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 17:14
kobiashimarux
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,844
If i came across anyone doing it I think I would just smile and think good for them,just as long as its not in Lidls carpark or something LOL
kobiashimarux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 19:35
Blinginmingin
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,186
Originally Posted by lordoftheflies
Not that I intend to. Just out of interest.
Well, if its in a private place where there isnt a chance of being caught i reckon its cool. But if its somewhere you do stand chance of getting caught, then your equal to a pervert..what if a child walks pass you and sees.
Blinginmingin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 19:47
dmuk
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 10,954
Is it illegal to have a poo in a public place?
dmuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 19:57
ScottishWoody
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Fife twitter.com/scottishwoody
Posts: 13,138
Originally Posted by dmuk
Is it illegal to have a poo in a public place?
If it was im sure Public Toilets would be out of business
ScottishWoody is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 19:59
Rob500
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Preston
Posts: 3,843
Not illegal, but you'll get some funny looks and maybe get told to move on.
Rob500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 20:52
stud u like
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Sunny Side Of The Street
Posts: 38,159
I always have sex in public. No where else to meet men in my town.

Diogenes was a famous masturbator in public.
stud u like is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 16:14.